Any Aus fags on here?

Any Aus fags on here?

Need some advice. I work at a hospital and know of someone who left a body out of the mortuary fridge for over 24 hours. My workplace just swept it under the table. Help a b/ro out

Pic unrelated

Attached: 5A49CF0C-FAB9-453C-B330-395132CAB974.jpg (1080x1921, 402K)

Ausfag reporting in
What state you in user

What’re we supposed to do about this to help you out? ACT fag here, not public servant but

Anonymous report to arpa.

(OP) Qld faggot. Body was discovered by staff after it was left out for a family viewing. Staff member who was responsible is still a head of department. Still has job. Don’t have to name but have an email in regards to finding of the deceased

Ausfag confirmed by putting “but” at end of sentence

Maybe take it out from under the table for a start.

Melbfagocyte here.

That’s a good idea. Just wanna know what I should do. I feel obligated to report it. Also this staff member is a piece of shit and is trying their hardest to get me fires

Who gives a fuck?

Attached: 1492066692451.jpg (590x350, 30K)

Report that shit. Go to the ABC they love blowing the lid on that type of shit on four corners and whatnot, even their radio stations, they’ll do it if you’ve got the email as proof. What have you got to lose? If you lose your job that’s unfair dismissal. Fuck em OP, they fucked up and you should cause some hell.

Like they way you think b/raj

Report it.
The whole "snitches get stitches" bullshit is only for druggies and trash

It was security that screwed up. Can ahpra still get involved?

OK, fellow ausfag healthcare worker here.

Was the autopsy already performed? Even if not, 24 hours isn't that much time to worry about tissue degradation anyway, for an autopsy.. Histopathologists will identify on a tissue section any autolysis and tissue degradation anyway, which is part and parcel of a body degrading, albeit a little accelerated.

How did this person die? There's not really that much to worry about if it's just 24 hours, what's the history of the patient?

Attached: 1521019753186.jpg (1280x960, 669K)

Spot on, fuck the cunts

although there are laws to protect wistle blowers, do it user and make sure it can't come back to you. If you don't do it user then most people at that workplace will hate you and keep trying to get you fired from then cause your a fucking snitch.

Your actions depend on your position and qualifications. May I ask, what is your job in the hospital?

Idiot. Being a default snitch isn't always the best course - you'd be alienating your workplace and workmates, you'd be fucking up your career - you really want to go down that path? If you're leaving, sure why not, but why not just GO to the head who left it out, and explain you're worried about it - how do you KNOW that leaving it out will cause any major issues? See:

Why would they hate him? Unless they’re shit cunts who are incapable of doing their jobs and do things like oh let’s say not leaving a body out for 24 hours..? Most people would find that disturbing and would probably be happy about it getting whistle blown.

Whistleblowers in Aus healthcare get crucified.
If you wanna keep ur job user, let it slide

This. Your boss is there for a reason, don't like it, there's options to report up the ladder, in most government health departments - that should have been covered in your training.

Just talk to your boss about it, or one of the doctors, but it depends on what kind of body it is, was the autopsy already done, how'd they die, all that shit.

cause most workplace's are tight nit and even if they might think its wrong they think it would be worse to call out a fellow team member.

OP tell us about the body, how did he/she die? Talk to a pathologist about it, it's probably not even a big deal

I’m not a moralfag by any means but fuck you’re all cowards.

I am in the sanitation services

Would you wanna know if someone fucked up because they’re an incompetitent cunt and left a family member outta heavens fridge for 24 hours?

Patient was a cancer patient and died over night. The body was taken from fridge for family to view the deceased and say their goodbyes. Orderly and security take the body out and take family down. The body should have then been returned to rack. Drs pronounce before body taken down. Also security and orderlies are there when body is released to funeral home or coroner

>left a body out of the mortuary fridge for over 24 hours
and what's the big fucking deal? were they fucking it?

Big fucking deal is someone left a corpse out of the fridge and they didn’t even get a wrap around the knuckles

I'm this guy:
I'm more up the ladder than you are, obviously. Won't reveal my position, but 24 hours really isn't that bad, when reviewing autopsies, they look at all the organs basically, and any autolysis (break down of tissues) will be measured on the tissue section, and compared to everything else around it - large amounts of autolysis will just be attributed to the natural degredation of the body - bodies take different times to reach morgues and the like, so they will be easily able to tell the difference between any issues in examination macro/microscopically.

I wouldn't worry about it, you're making a big deal about nothing - bodies are out of fridges for hours at a time, i mean when I did my training, we pulled apart bodies out of the fridge all the time.

Go home and sleep, let the professionals do their thing. The pathologists would have seen any issues on examination anyway and compared it to any pathological state which caused death, anyway.

im not arguing that its not ethical here, im all for him blowing the wistle i just don't want him to lose his job. im just saying what alot of workplace's are like.

who cares, it's just a corpse.

You’re right about that I suppose. Doing the right thing doesn’t put food on the table. But can ya sleep easy knowing you did the right thing? I know which one id prefer.

Drfag here.

Then they know what caused the death, no big mystery. It's only a problem if they don't really know why they died, and even then 24 hours id really a stretch to cause any major issues.

Could happen again tho

oh iv blown wistles and had people fired, i don't give a shit id rather do the right thing every time.. if i can do it without losing my job. otherwise.. i mention it to someone else that might not know me and it gets passed on from there.

Aussies are poobrains, you have the IQ of a 2 month old autist

Attached: 1517734590004.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Me again.
Said it was left out by mistake, and again, not a big deal for the short time its out anyway. ANd most bodies are preserved too, how does OP know this wasnt a formalin body?

normie bitch

Attached: 1517724424130.gif (231x280, 1.96M)

Op here.

I think it’s more out of respect and that this person didn’t get reprimanded for their actions. I got the absolute arse bitten out of me because I left before the next shift, cunt is always late and I needed to get home after night shift to my mrs and kid, and a false code black went off. Is it out of revenge that I wanna see them punished, possibly, is it that I would want respect shown towards my corpse or a family members if that happened I would want to know and I would be very fucking upset

Not the PA in Bris by any chance?

Interesting discussion here. Cool to see actually intelligent smart people here on Sup Forums with real jobs give real advice to complex moral and medical health sciencey issues.

Like holy shit an adult conversation on this website.

You do you.
Also spent a minute and a half looking at op pic thinking it was the dead body

In bris. Not the PA

Her name is Karen and she is a beautiful scented woman

Fuck Australia

Attached: 064F41C7-4A69-4E6E-9B25-1CAED2B00467.jpg (1024x831, 70K)

The healthcare industry is run by PEOPLE, and people do make mistakes, doesn't mean they should lose their job over it.

I've seen nurses compromise patient care all the time, because they are so generically trained it's not funny. And a lot of the older nurses are a different breed, so slow, not like the younger more engaged nurses out there.

In regards to 'unethical' and 'irrespectful' behaviour - this is not something you'd want to get someone fired for - sure, they may have left it out, but as was previously mentioned, how do you know this wasn't a preserved body? They may have just pumped some preservative in and left it, which does actually diffuse through the body better at room temp rather than cold - so my point here is that you DONT KNOW, beacuse you dont work there, it might have looked suss to you, but it might have actually been by design.

And anyway, they would have come in again in the morning, and probably just pushed it into the fridge.

As for being 'irrespectful' - where do you draw the line? Cutting a huge line down the front of the body and taking all its organs out - is that irrespectful for the family to know about?? No, because they are given euphamisms, like "autopsy", which sounds like a careful examination - it's not, they slice you open and pull EVERYTHING out and cut it up to look at it, then put some back and sew you up. So if you want to talk about irrespectfullness, lets talk about that.

IN conclusion, don't be a fag, just let it go, professionals know what they are doing, and you might not actually know how these processes work, since you're not one of them.

Having been through the wringer for providing evidence n a QLD Health investigation I'd suggest keeping it very fucking anonymous. Don't trust anyone brother.

Dude I work there. Can you not read? The person died. No preservatives are injected. They were take. Out and left out for upto 36 hours before found again in the viewing area. The staff member who found them said the place stank. Its a warm little room with the aircon sitting on 24 on a good day.

Thanks to all the b/ros helping out. And thanks for the retards who don’t know how to read.

I am going to go to the ombudsman and report this. I believe something like this shouldn’t have happened and I don’t care about my job. A person should be held responsible for their actions and this person deserves what’s coming

Good shit OP, you won’t have to stay up at night wishing you did the right thing.

Qld fag here

Don’t be a dobbing cunt, and pay more attention to what you’re doing.
Dobbers where nappies, and you are a sniveling little shitstain cunt of a person if you don on your workmate.

Th fact that you need to be told this means you need a punch in the tapper ya dog cunt.

Fuck you scab

Weak cunt

I definitely will sleep better. Even if it goes no where I know that it’s been properly reported and that’s what really matters. The whole sweeping shit under the table in the aus health care system is fucked

>Hm,,,,he was behind??

Attached: jys9rl37ov6i2544191000000.jpg (805x583, 41K)

Bet you drive a commo, punch ya mrs and have a cfmeu sticker on ya window. Kill yourself

and dude what if it was your nan or something. I'd report something like that. "Don't be a dobber" only applies to shit like stealing pens from work or nicking off early. Not leaving cadavers in the viewing room.

Gods speed user.

This blokes paying attention. Thanks for the support. Also fuck the stupid bitch for leaving that poor patient out and making a quick phone call to apologise to the the hospital co-ordinator

You are what's wrong with the modern generation.
Who gives a fuck? The dead body isn't going to get any more dead.
I bet you the kind of fag that reports nudity on facebook.

Attached: 8F73BFEB-6A4E-4A9B-A86B-9AAE73252C68.jpg (264x191, 13K)

Doesn’t matter what actually happened, it’s what you can prove.

If report this, you’ll spark an investigation that without any solid evidence better than hearsay and libel will result in a massive waste of everyone’s time, including your own.

Make sure you got facts straight, there’s strong evidence beyond words and document everything.

no one likes a grass m8

send me a finger or an eye or fucking something, be a Sup Forumsro .
WAfag here, i'll pay for shipping

Cunts like you find themselves bleeding out in a gutter with a kitchen knife hanging out their back.

Fucking snake.

Kill yourself snitch bitch

Attached: 48F487A8-D0A3-4990-9259-771142501A60.jpg (483x331, 23K)

Attached: 5CD31399-2E05-4C11-B5B1-021694051DA5.jpg (680x680, 58K)

dunlop fag reporting in
where you at?

This user gets it

Attached: meme.jpg (2600x1453, 122K)

Attached: 44159F7F-A7E2-403C-B5F3-E58F14A14236.jpg (262x192, 10K)

This is now a nigger thread

Attached: 28471158_776651999195693_4796248904638275575_n.jpg (650x585, 25K)

Attached: 28577193_776652312528995_3664516296612216246_n.jpg (480x523, 38K)

Attached: 29339777_2093811247325539_3562143006540693504_n.jpg (550x780, 44K)

Attached: 1256943556640.jpg (808x609, 109K)

Attached: 1502978748040.jpg (712x712, 43K)

Attached: 1520410814840.jpg (749x731, 127K)

Attached: 1267925673027.jpg (378x481, 111K)

So which hole did you fuck first user?
Be less forgetful and put the body away next time goose.

Attached: 1299977781291.jpg (640x466, 118K)

Attached: 1278588706971.jpg (639x1722, 170K)

aussies people are born snitches. We live on the land of snitching until we get the itching for more snitchin'

Attached: 1503144397165.jpg (500x671, 51K)

How you swep boddy under tabble? Is too big. You fukn lier.

Attached: 1278381962835.jpg (341x318, 82K)

Attached: EF1ECD96-09AC-4446-94A3-50C16D921028.jpg (265x190, 10K)

Attached: 1259833477530.jpg (278x400, 90K)

>Make sure you got facts straight, there’s strong evidence beyond words and document everything
Keep feeding the fuckers rope while they deny it. Use as much rope as they require

WHEN YOUR FROM AUSTRALIA EVEN THE SNITCHES SNITCH ON THE SNITCHES THAT SNITCH OTHER SNITCHES WITH THE HELP OF OTHER SNITCHES. SNITCHING HAS NO MEANING TO US BECAUSE IT'S PART OF THE CULTURE.

Attached: auSNITCHia.jpg (700x453, 45K)

Non ausfg detected...
We look after our own.

Attached: 1520398750707.jpg (840x960, 118K)

I'm just like you guys. I saw a person take a soap bar from a hotel so I callded the police on them.

THE STRONGEST DO NOT SURVIVE IN MY COUNTRY! THE SNITCHES DO. THE COURTS AND GOVERNMENT ARE BUILT FOR THE WHITE MAN TO SNITCH HIS WAY THROUGH LIFE.

>Boonga coon detected

>itchy snitchy detected

I didn't know you guys had computers or electricity up in the NT.
Whats the price of sniffing petrol up there?

>Whats the price of sniffing petrol up there?
I wouldn't tell you, I'm not a snitch like you.

FUCK AUSSIE WHITE DOGS

1) Ask yourself- why is this important.

2) If you work for a reputable hospital, then you should have policies in place which cover this contingency, ie: reporting maleficence/whistleblowing.

3) if you do not, then you are probably in some Third World shithole, and should go back to #1 above. (hint: food and asswipe is probably a higher priority in your world).

Enjoy

Attached: 1520080119067.jpg (520x506, 192K)

Was this at the RBH?

Who gives a shit you autistic little asshole? Why do people like you even exist? Unironically, kill yourself

I've never met a white person in my life that thought like that

I hope North Korea nukes your whole country then.