>get shot for broken tail lights

>youtube.com/watch?v=EcvQd-4Sbag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uuo_CiiPk8
youtube.com/watch?v=kykw0Dch2iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xpha59rD3HM
youtube.com/watch?v=-RWv1qP5EFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it was because of him pulling out the gun.
what was with the girlfriend speaking so calmly after they killed her boyfriend? that was spooky.

Man that both that cop and the kid in the backseat must be seriously fked up after this.

if after stating that he had a firearm he waited with his hands out of the window for the officer to instruct him on how to behave he would have still been alive.

>NRA and other pro-gun outlets completely silent
I love the '2nd amendment only applies to white people' meme

This is some Middle Age behaviour. No wonder that Americans are jealous of Western Europeans.

Honestly, both the cop and the guy could be blamed. If you want an example of cops being horrible power-hungry people, post this one. youtube.com/watch?v=7Uuo_CiiPk8 (Action starts at 3:30)
Not only is he still an active-duty captain, the heads of the Oregon State Troopers defended him saying he did nothing wrong and did everything by the book. The cop said he couldn't be charged or sued because he had qualified immunity, and when that was obviously thrown out he said he was justified because the motorcyclists registration was expired.

Also FYI the reason why he didn't stop was because the sirens weren't on, only the lights, which he couldn't see from his mirrors since they were in the grill of the car.

why are all americans political extremists who are completely uneducated and fucking stupid?

your left wing is retarded, your right wing is retarded

how are you all so fucking stupid?

>youtube.com/watch?v=kykw0Dch2iQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=xpha59rD3HM

Americans why are your streets a literal warzone

also post best cop shootouts pls

holy kek what a dick

Too many reasons to list, all impossible to fix as a public citizen.

The US is a comfy hell.

>nk brutally killed muh white warm beer just because of stealing a shitty banner!!!!!!

>meanwhile in his town a nigga gets shot instantly just because of a broken tail light, the nigga wasnt even directly damaging someones property

>b-but that nigger had a gun, and was about to shoot the cops niggers should be killed instantly hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mentally ill

He was the passenger. Why was he doing anything at all?

>>b-but that nigger had a gun, and was about to shoot the cops niggers should be killed instantly

I wonder who actually thinks this after the guy told the cop he had it. Yeah bro he's going to give you a head start out of courtesy

>Be American
>Carry gun because muh bared arms
>Get pulled over
>Tell cop you have a gun on you so things don't get all fucked up
>He shoots you anyway

Finally found this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=-RWv1qP5EFI
By far one of my favorites. Don't even need to say anything, the video speaks for itself.

she has had many boyfriends who were shot and killed by the police

>be american
>get shot
>by the people who are supposed to protect you

land of the FREE

>Cops
>Protect you

lol

>I have a gun officer
>reach
Don't reach for it
>reach
Don't reach for it
>reach
Third time's the charm.

>be American
Never see a gun other than my own

I've never presented my own gun ever, nor have I seen an opponent do it.

I'm wondering, what position is possible where you just shoot people. I think you should be shot. My community, and me have never harmed anyone else. I would shoot a fucker that came after my favorite corner restaurant.

>Cop claims he reached for it
>Blindly believe it

Good goy, obey.

Whoops! Forgot to mention the suspect was never charged because he died about a month after, never leaving the hospital. Just a few days before Christmas too. The cop was eventually charged, and sentenced to six months in jail.

lmao

his mistake was telling the gestapo wh*teboy dat his negro ass be packing heat.

never tell the oinker dat you are packing heat

dats liek saying yo shoot me I dare you.

not gona watch americans executing eachother

Cop over crackhead. Gee that's a tough one.

>Sign me up for the police state daddy

hmm

I'm actually pretty pissed off about this desu. That man was killed for exercising his rights and the cop probably got away with it because the guy was black.

He wasn't a crackhead you bootlicking faggot. He was a cafeteria worker with a concealed carry permit.

in western """""civilization"""" the cops serve the rich and corproations and those who have political power

the rest are used for target practice and powertripping.

incredibly cold blooded. like a machine. the cops beyond "soulless"

>puts lead in him

>derp I got an unresponsive male refusing to get out.

just like in my anime

He was not required to provide drivers license or proof of insurance. Instead of sitting there and being silent, he belts out "I have a gun" then continues reaching for a stick of gum or a penny that fell on the floor. I'm sure he was a good boy and dun nuffin wrong.

Not American

>then continues reaching

Just like the shooter said, trust his word. Cops have never lied before

Whereas black people lie all the time. This is why it's a very difficult decision choosing who to believe.

America is like a dying star, it eats itself before going supernova. All it took was two planes and a dumbass president, really makes me think.

Roman empire

soviet union

more like

it'll die into the night and awaken to be reborn into North Brazil.

I think alabama is ranked 2 for least educated state in the country. doesn't surprise me two grown men with guns can't come in to a confrontation without one dying.

That's Minnesota.

Nah, this is a tale as old as time. The only difference now is that we hear about it more when cops kill black people.

No, he was asked for his license and proof of car insurance. He handed over the proof of insurance, then told the officer that he had a weapon in the car. He was still being asked for his ID, which he went to grab. The officer then shot him seven times in the chest.

At least know the case you are trying to argue for you stupid Sup Forums flunky.

>disobey trigger happy cop THREE (III) times
>get shot
pretty clear cut case who was in the wrong