Why can’t this clown stop incriminating himself...

Why can’t this clown stop incriminating himself? Doesn’t it unsettle you that he is incapable of assessing the risks to each of his poor decisions?
Forget the fake news media, Trump is the only one hurting Trump

Attached: F5ECF121-FE77-484D-9C9C-7D82D6DC6901.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppIVMB3pj8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mueller will be gone as soon as there is a more dramatic news story to command the news cycle. Eatch for school shooting or plane crash or something.

As if firing Mueller isnt the ultimate news story in and of itself

Still so many americans are not smart enough to get behind his obvious lies and think fox news broadcasts the truth

>Implying you can't support the president and think fox news is fucked as well

What else is new. Muricans don't have the balls to revolt anymore, we've been neutered from decades of being systematically dumbed down.

>Hm,,,,he was behind??

Attached: jj7a819i9i1w2544176000000.jpg (473x475, 25K)

Trump is an old man he doesn't have much time left so he decided before he goes he's gonna try to fuck some shit up

No one can stop him. Republicans won't. Dems can't.

He's a cartoon supervillain, OP. He can't not be ridiculously, mustache-twirlingly evil.

I just love how he blames everyone else. Media, FBI, his own team and Americans who didnt vote for him.
Always other peoples fault, he's a pussy

Attached: gettyimages-689502038.jpg (800x1200, 202K)

What’s worse? Country is objectively better now.

He even got the niggers working. Black unemployment is lower than under bush or obama

I mean you kind of can't since it's what he based his decisions on apparently

I hope this piece of shit dies of a heart attack on the golf course

For what? What did he do that IS SO BAD ? Is your life affected ? Can you not live now ? Awh shucks !
Faggot highschooler, go walk out somewhere else. Like this board

Obama was a bigger pussy sending us on a 5 year mission to "win the hearts and minds of the afghan people" .

This. Anyone that thinks otherwise isn't thinking objectively.

That or they are just plain stupid and don't want to look at the facts. The guy isn't a genius and he does stupid shit but overall he's done more than past presidents. And no I do not agree with everything he's doing

>coming from a puerto Rican

Attached: 1518628851951.gif (285x171, 982K)

trump is and has been a dirtbag parasite for a looong time, fkin disgraceful to anyone with a shred of integrity. Don't hope he dies tho bc pence doesn't look any better; holy roller wacko

Go back to watching lena dunham and lacy green

GOAT president in white american history

I mean I'm an conservative and in many points very conservative, but this guy is a complete moron, I do not understand how anyone can support this idiot

nothx lol lena's fkin gross and I don't even know who the other bitch is

I don't get it

Shall we begin with his colossal lack of leadership or ability to maintain a staff? Possibly his profiteering from public office? How about colluding with Russians to rig American election? How about setting us on a financial path of crippling inflation? Were still waiting fir the Mexicans to pay for the wall.

>objectively better

I don't think you know what that word means you low iq laborer; back to your truck and guns

Attached: DC173F94-34EB-4790-93EF-4E9EBFBE2EED-3814-00000326F2404821.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

TFW OP believes everything the media tells him.

>Trump is the only one hurting Trump

How has he hurt himself? He’s rich, he has a family, he had a television show, he became president of the United States, he remains president of the United States.

Are you just saddened by his wasted potential or something? Just because he handles his life and affairs in an unorthodox way, doesn’t mean he’s hurt himself.

Name some of the policies.

Aside from that handout-to-the-rich taxcut.

trump is the man he would ban immigration completely if it were up to him only allowing real americans to live here like it was the 70's and the US would be predominately white with a few blacks. Literally everywhere I go I see a bunch of other dirty ass mexicans and arabs and people who don't belong here. Do you think there are hijab wearing muslims in Japan and other countries with strict immigration? NO

How does one measure a "collosal lack" of leadership?

How many cups or pounds of leadership is he lacking?

Yeah... what? Agreeing with the president but not with Fox? Do you only listen to Infowars or something? Kekekek

This is right

youtube.com/watch?v=ppIVMB3pj8M
WHAT HAS HE DONE!?? WTFFFF!!!

Attached: 525257475842754.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Crippling inflation, care to back up those claims or are you just going to continue spouting off nonsense

To rebuild a country we destroyed...?

I agree with your searing semantics.

However, you missed the whole point of the thread, the answer to your pedantic response is; any.

And how do you measure that? ICE seems to be pretty active with his leadership. Plenty of good things are going through.

I would tell you that I'm sorry the top 10% are not paying more in taxes, but I personally don't think that they should and the idea of making successful people pay more to put them in balance with worthless morons that refuse to work only infuriates me.

Fucking Bernie supporters should just move to Russia or China if they want that shit

I hope he will make it harder to hold the nationality, every pregnant spic was coming in us to get the nationality for her babe, and now they piss themselves and shout like goblins for not getting the visa to visit their "american" spic adults. Trump's vision is to make America look like good old 70's and before, white af with huge economy boost and citizens who deserve to posses gun rights. In a society full of third world abhorrent immigrants, hijabs, tacos, gooks and mixed kids guns are destined to get banned. Because non whites luck sanity and ethos, so the gun is turning into a deadly weapon for them like we see in african and muslm shitholes, shattering our society and violating american tradition. MAGA

>Black unemployment is lower than under bush or obama
That isn't true.

Op is a butthurt fag

Attached: 1521400442123.jpg (700x698, 297K)

>Implying Afghanistan wasn't already a shit trough before the US got there

As a pureblooded Icelandic person in the US it's highly amusing to hear someone like You think he's anything but a mutt. You shit on those mixed people without realizing you are the creatura meme yourself. Do all Americans suffer from such cognitive disonnance

The U.S. really fucked up by sending it's gutter trash to die over there, now the whole region is more fucked now than when actual terrorists were in charge and we have only ourselves to blame.

It's mostly our poorly educated and deservedly impoverished rural filth.

ITT

Attached: butthurt-sound-of.png (392x411, 200K)

Attached: very_stable.jpg (740x360, 45K)

Attached: 1517340477551.jpg (800x420, 168K)

I am from Tennesse retard my ancestors came here with the first mayflowers, not a single drop of mutt filth flows in my pure american blood, you don't have the insight to understand the downfall of our nation, I dont give a single fuck for your nasty yuroblood, do you think you are something special because you come from a broke island?

We didn't destroy Afghanistan, they have been fucked ever since Islam came to them.

This repubs are the pussiest whiniest faggots on earth poor us its the Mexicans that are the reason we suck. They can't compete with 3rd world shit hole workers lmao white trash

Im a republican and I'm not white. There are many minority Republicans. Trump will win again in 2020. We see through the Democratic lies. We have left the DNC plantation. They can keep low IQ Maxine Waters and Nany Pelosi.

>pure american blood
>land of immigrants
how do you get through your daily life being so low IQ?

Okay fake internet commenter , the only minorities that are repub are rich blacks and self hating latinos that want to fit in and be white so bad they shit on their heritage. So fuck off

if you trust ANY political idealization these days you are a brainlet regardless

Yeah that's not the case at all. And if you think all Trump supporters are hillbillies from Alabama then you will be even more disappointed come 2020. I wish I could see your outrage you liberal piece of shit. Mueller is next.

Go Trump Trump is an alpha male he gets things done that's why people are scared of him. It makes snowflakes melt poor thing

Attached: trun52.jpg (713x713, 74K)

Mayflower aahahha. Your a disgusting cesspool of African and low IQ English blood. I have no idea why you shot yourself in the leg by mentioning Tennessee that's like the capital of inbred poor white people. It's a shame you think you're white.

You're inbred mud blood made you you stupid you forgot that bongland was european

You could say the exact same thing about Hillary supporters and CNN what's your fucking point? And as someone who thinks you're all a bunch of fucking assholes, CNN is the bigger joke of those two