Just met the girl of my dreams but my cock is only 16cm by 13.5cm

Just met the girl of my dreams but my cock is only 16cm by 13.5cm

Can I keep her Sup Forums?

Had sex before nothing negitive but nothing positive regarding my penor

Also how big do you have to be to not send embarasing dic picks? Will post dic if relevant

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 1519647351083.png (500x538, 140K)

Your dick has to be at least 18cm long and 16cm in circumference to pleasure a woman.

/sage

How many people would legit agree with this?

cmon bump this shit is serious, its fucking with my head

Bump :/

God the penis size meme is fucking tired. No one cares. Your arm is bigger than any penis, and if you're only having sex that only involves sticking your dick in, tiny or otherwise, you don't deserve any girl.

If your a white guy then your slightly above average on length, but girth is a bit better, don't see why you would have any problems with keeping her, unless ofc she's been taking nothing but fists her whole life.

Granted I am smaller, and haven't had much luck with girls through other shortcomings of my own, never been dick related.

Im monetering this thread close because im feeling pretty depreseed and afraid (like a coward I know) Cant help it tho.

This gives me hope, have you had a girlfriend for a decent ammount of time? And how long did she stay with you?

I agree with that user, you could still send it if you're smaller, it's just not impressive.

It's like driving a 1999 Ford Fiesta, it's a car, it's shit tho.

Longest I had a girl was 6 months, we broke up because I didn't wanna get married yet, and she already was talking about having kids. Other then that about 3 month averages, only one I can consider dick related was I had started dating one of my close friends and waited to long to go in for sex, she thought I wasn't interested and moved on.

Just remember the obvious that life tends to suck 95% of the time, it helps with the downs.

Here's a crazy idea. Why is "dick pics" even a thing. Be a real man and be a gentleman who treats her like a woman and build and actual relationship that will last instead of one on lust that will fade after year.
Mfw melenials are the fucking worst.

Same apply to sex?

She asked for it man

>be a gentleman who treats her like a woman

If this was the 90's I'd agree with you, people don't wan't to waste time on small cocks.

Thanks for replying, did any of these girls cheat on you or end up with some guy who is know for a big dick?

What do you define as small?

Move along then. She's nothing but a part of the legion that will leave you hanging anyway. Not worth your time. Set a higher standard for yourself. Don't get pulled into the cluches of the selfie self absorbed crowd.

Na, just dick picks, when having sex, big dick is nice but it's not needed. The girl is gonna be horny enough not to care.

It's like getting drunk, lowered standards.

Fuck off.

Tfw when my 5 inch (like 13 cm rounded up) cock that is literally the smallest anyone I've ever been with has seen and still has zero impact on me keeping girls and everyone in here obsessing over dick size is a faggot.

Just a figure of speech, something -not worth the time-

I was a rebound a few times to the same girl, not sure if that counts.

I scumbag steved and cheated on a girl with another then got with the girl I cheated with, dumping my gf at the time, then that girl cheated on me by having a 3 way, the only guy there wasn't very big from what I saw.

Other then that, and a few rebounds, no

People? You mean sluts. If you want a quick fuck sure go for it. If you want something long term don't be one of the everyday guys that just gives in to sending dicks.
It's no marriages fail at all time highs.

what is 16cm in real people measurements

Like 6 inches

Dude, OP. You sold me at "Girl of my dreams"

That's all that matters in the world.
Nothing else does.

People in general, yes. Life is super fast paced compared to the old days.

People don't want to waste time.

You can still be a chill dude and all, but being a gentleman in this day and age is pretty beta. Know what you want and get to it.

oh. pff. That's not bad at all. OP stop stressin.
I thought we were talkin about a lil lil lil ding a ling

Lol I'm not op, I was just answering the conversion

And that's why society is in such shitty place.
If it's important you take the time.
People don't want relationships. They want a quick fuck, a post for their social media of choice, likes on said post. Rinse, recycle, repeat.

Always be happy to eat a girl out though, honestly you could probably keep a girl with just tongue work, lesbians can.

Truth

Anything under 21 cm and you might as well be a girl

Worrying about size here is stupid, but... You, in particular, are fucked. Women demand 3-dimensional penises.

I really don’t know why people are still on this dick size scare; if your dick is larger than 14 cm (5.5in) you’re perfectly fine. Women don’t really care how big it is as long as you don’t have a micro penis. And if she does care then she is not someone you want to be with cause that bitxh is a nympho.

Attached: 4L_4o8i71wN.png (1440x2560, 1.29M)