Just want to say thank you Sup Forumsros for the advice on grills

just want to say thank you Sup Forumsros for the advice on grills.
>be me former basement dwelling fag and meet grill
>grill is pretty hot but i never kissed a girl before
>talk and text and she tells me up front that shes not like every other girl and is into religion. Conservative latina chick pretty much
>ask Sup Forumsros for help and get major tips on what to do
>flash forward a few weeks
>tons of kissing, lots of hand jobs and getting blowjobs in the car when i can.
i fucking love you Sup Forumsros

Attached: 1505197923516.jpg (576x768, 94K)

So don't keep us in suspense, how did you convert a religious slut?

Attached: 1521073098221.jpg (969x500, 115K)

advice from the Sup Forumsros. experience Sup Forumsros said that all bitches are the same. 1 piece of advice was to keep her on the fence but dont make a move. eventually she will crack and thats when you go with the flow

on the fence? What do you mean?

durrr pusy is the most important thing in the world hurrrrrr

You will fail on life if you think like that

like stay away from the friend zone at all costs but be very interesting with her. Get close but dont touch....make her laugh but dont make her crack up. open up to her but dont show her the movie, just the trailer. all this stuff builds up in her and shes going to crave more.

>not like other girls
says every girl ever.

> (OP)
>durrr pusy is the most important thing in the world hurrrrrr
>
>You will fail on life if you think like that
Nice, fag.

Pussy is nice, but you definitely don't need to go all the way in. Just like you don't do crocodil after you tried to 420 blazed it, you don't need to go for a marriage if you touched a girl's hand.

i almost fell for that crap but the Sup Forumsros told me the truth. I remember this one Sup Forumsro saying. all girls suck cock unless their lesbian. you got to make that pussy wet and that mouth watery for that cock of yours.

And how would you do that, if you were a 5-6/10 dude? I'm not an alpha bro, but I'm not really disgusting either.
Kissless, but trying

i am in the same category. its all psychological before looks come into play. one Sup Forumsro told me how men are logical and women are emotional. so you have to throw them off and go with emotions.
one example was, girls can dress slutty so guys think their a slut. but girls are all emotional bitches and their just dressing like that to "look good" or some shit.
dont value their looks at first is a main thing. if you say up front wow you look good. OMGG WHAT A PIG... looking at me like that....
but if you see some slutty looking girl and you say something boss like, today is what you call a pretty good day.
the girl takes the bait when she wants to know more.

Truth

I am getting my dick sucked so many times by this "not like every other girl". she got mad at me one time when we were chilling and she wanted to give me a handjob but i was tired and told her no. we get texts later and shes all mad and eventually find out shes mad because i told her no to a handjob. i said i will make it up to her and have her suck my dick anytime she wants and she was super happy after. bitches are nuts man

all bitches are crazy.
if they didn't have fuck holes we'd be throwing rocks at them.

>dont show her the movie, just the trailer
preach

How do you be 'interesting'? These bitches are dumber than I am

interesting takes a different meaning with grills
mysterious or aloof would be a better term

say something different then most guys. how do you say to them wow your cool! and so am i by not actually saying that? say you do yoga or some shit. bitches will be like yoga??? say yea.... i do yoga.... most guys dont but i love it.... its such a great workout! now your "not like every other guy" but she will be 50 50 and say hmmm is he gay. thats when you show that your not by being dom in a gentle way.

mysterious indeed! i forgot about that one

treat grils like shit.
they want the dick

Elaborate user, I must know more.