Are chaturbate private shows worth it...

Are chaturbate private shows worth it? I've already seen 2 bitches push shit out their ass on the free shows so can't imagine what happens in private?

Attached: 636566505390831036-yogi.jpg (360x480, 30K)

Yes, but pic your cammer carefully, make sure she'll do what you like and her shows aren't too much. Cam chicks are a dime a dozen so shop around.

t. Male cammer who spends all his day on CB

I'm totally new to the site, how much roughly is a private show? I'm sure it varies

It's set up on a per minute basis. 6, 12, 18, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150. Id go as high as 18 a minute if the chick is reeeaaalllllllly what you're looking for. Camming overinflates these chicks self worth so they often overcharge for privates, tip requests, pics and vids etc.

Also if this advice works, drop by and give a Sup Forumstard some rent money, thatwongui

Oh and some have a minimum minute amount.

That's tokens per minute right? So if I have 100 tokens and it's 10 tokens per minute, I could get 10 minutes

Yeah, go for 6 or 12 if you only have 100. A better budget is to shop around for vids or goals that are close. Privates are better for big spenders.

Anyone else have questions for a camguy?

What do you do in private that you don't do in the free shows?

Anything that won't get me banned. Almost all my privates are for niche fetish stuff. One guy has me wear panties and take a bath while I comb my hair. One guy just watches me twitch my muscles. And I'll do custom videos to email for stuff that'll get me banned. This wasn't bannable but I did a series of mpreg vids for 50$. Didnt even have to get nude.

Watching you now

Cool, I like being watched. Total exhibitionist.

What's the money like? What do you make?

I only make about 100 a month right now but Im still building a fan base. I also cam at weird hours because of my sleep schedule. I'm also way out of touch with what guy dudes like, because I'm a super closeted bi guy, so I dont know how to attract new viewers.

And most of my viewers are gay guys between 35 and 70. No idea how to rope em in besides look like a middle schooler, and I can't pull that off lol.

And what's the top dogs money like? any idea?

Im not sure for males but for females its fucking insane. Ive seen chicks get 500$ single tips or pull down multiple 100 token tips (5 bucks) in a row, over and over. I need to get ine of those lovense things, those are good earners.

Different dude than you were talking to but I have spent around 30k on camgirls over the last few years. There was a glitch with MFC last year that instead of showing cam score, it showed token totals since last payout. KickAz (who is almost always in the top 5 in the US) had made a shade over 6k in real money since last payout, which happens every 2 weeks.

What's the take per token in MFC? On CB its 11 cents a token, cammer take is 5 per token.

Same question as I asked the other guy--what do you get in private that you don't get in free shows?

And my fucking laptop stopped
working.

Accidental quote

MFC is 10 cents a token. MFC takes half.

Id use CB more, but I cant have the recurring 19.99 a month show up on my CC (im married) and without going Premium I cant PM models to set up skype shows (my tastes would get everyone involved banned on the site)

I normally set up skype because I am a bit extreme. For skype I usually make them dress the way I want, do their make up the way I want, and it usually ends with them either bleeding and crying or pissing in their own face. It depends on my mood and how drunk I got that night.

some girls only go nude in privates, others will only do more explicit stuff in privates, some will do it all in the public chat, it just depends on the girl

Depends. Some guys really do everything for money. They’re the ones I prefer. After some days of chatting, you can ask them to do everything in a private show

Like I said, Ill do anything in private that isnt against TOS

Oh, I didn’t read TOS but some girls were ok with everything. What do TOS say?

wtf could TOS be other than nothing blatantly illegal, tf

I meant girls, not guys

I can only speak for MFC, but mostly it is
-No blood
-No animals on camera, even in background
-No foreign objects used as toys
-No piss/shit
-No drug use
-No violence/pain

Oh, ok, it’s understandable. Even if I made some girls play with piss and shit

No extreme pain, no piss or scat, illegal stuff and weirdly no sleeping. Theres other stuff but thats the big stuff.

lurking, but paycost is $0.11 per token with chaturbate and the cam both making like $0.05 per token (or close to it)

There's this one chick obsessed with her ugly fucking shit bulldog and she's snuggling and playing with it the whole damn time. If she wasn't hot as fuck I wouldn't even bother watching that cunt.

I said that above my dude

Theres a lot of that. Chaturbate is full of selfish people, self centered people, like me lol.

mb, didnt see that

Is it time to trim my pubes?

Attached: cd3c6f33-ffe3-4d1c-a374-e796672179de.jpg (800x600, 64K)

I dislike my pubes and trim them / pluck them while sitting on the loo

id say trim but not too short, idk if the bigboys would like it nakey

Wait - do these girls purposely take a shit? Who does it regularly?

See thats what I dont know, because I get a lot of compliments but I don't know if the sweaty jungle is scaring more people off than is bringing in.

Nobody, its against TOS, but you could probably bribe some of the higher number page south american chicks to do it. They thirsty as fuck.

Yeah, they’re the best when it comes to more extreme requests. I’ve seen some things...

poop in eye?

Not so far. Poop on food

Yeah poop and anything that makes me bleed is a permanent no for me, there isnt enough money for it.

me too, but just wondering if anything would do this

Not everyone accepts, of course. But I found at least 5 girls ready to do this and more for money

That pink vibrator shit, lovsense or so, ruined it for me.
All bitches have it and it's boring as hell.

My dude, blame it on the tippers, those things are amazing earners. Hell Im saving up for one and I'm a dude.

saving up for one.. i just looked its 99$... you need to save for that? Do you make absolutely no money doing this?

If this is going to be your business you need to capitalize on your assests and invest in what will grow your business early. Eat beans this week and buy one, jeeze. And read a business book.

This. They stopped rubbing and fingering themselves, all they do now is spasm like retards. It's like I'm watching gimps.

Im still getting a viewer base built. I only make 100 a month right now and half of that goes to my phone. I dont have any real income to invest in growth so its gonna be a slow grow based on savings

Also as I said above, I have no real idea to connect with the wants or desires of my main observable demographic, which is gay men between 35 and 70.

You live at home or something?

Nah, I have my own place, by myself.

This is the worst part of the day, the slow time