Say what you will about the music but, holy shit, what a singer. Post the most talented male singers from popular music

Say what you will about the music but, holy shit, what a singer. Post the most talented male singers from popular music.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcjzHMhBtf0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VzV6-3kyXKA
youtube.com/watch?v=l9jX1KAKp78
youtube.com/watch?v=p9GAEFTeWko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5N9IHqqGcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/VzV6-3kyXKA

The absolute best

>gets replaced by random chinese guy

What were they thinking with that? weird..

bump

His father was far more talented. Possibly the most talented male singer in all of popular music, and I'm not saying that because Scaruffi likes him.

boo bah bip bip bip bip bip boop bop bobby

what are some good tracks?

Which means you're only saying that because whoever that jew is liked him and you're just afraid people will think you don't have your own taste in music

>I'm not saying that because Scaruffi likes him.
are too

thank you user I finally came

If you can find live vids prior to 1972 he's fucking insane.

Jeff Buckley sounds like 1966 Tim Buckley, which isn't a compliment

Was going to post this, but the Junkhead or Live Facelift. FPBP

Do you have clips of him doing anything impressive? All I could find in the other vid was low register heyyaaaa hyaaa hyaaa

>youtube.com/watch?v=l9jX1KAKp78

Listen to that finale

youtube.com/watch?v=p9GAEFTeWko

No idea how he keeps doing it

I always felt like Starsailor was where he used his vocal range to his greatest potential, especially tracks like Come Here Woman, Monterey, and Jungle Fire.
I've gotten the "lel scruffy drone xDDD" treatment for praising Tim without even mentioning Scaruffi before, so this is about in line with what I'd get even if I didn't make a mention of him. Also, kill yourselves.
That's fair.

Shut up square boy

Roy Orbinson was a pretty great singer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5N9IHqqGcA