Black user Here

Black user Here.
Do you think blacks can be functioning members of society?

>inb4 someone calls me a nigger.

Attached: IMG_0513 (1).jpg (320x240, 24K)

Why would you ask a bunch of non functioning White Boi Nerds that?

Kek to that. I just want to hear what the white men have to say.

fuck you nigger

That's hot.

Attached: 2018-03-03-more-brigitte.jpg (1200x1348, 442K)

can blacks stop being niggers? Here's the question. I dont think people hate blacks, they hate niggers, and it should be up to blacks to take responsibility for niggers and stop them

Don't get me wrong, I love Brigitte. She's cool and cute and her kit looks really fun, I can't wait to play her. But she's also the sixth white woman in the game (and second in a row) while we still have no black women (which Jeff had promised in a letter eons ago) and there are tons of other groups that aren't yet being represented. Most people probably won't care too much, but it matters to us, and I'm seeing a lot of friends who were attracted to Overwatch's diversity lose interest in the game, seeing as we'll have to wait until -July for the next playable character.

>shad

OP can't inb4

Of course they can. The whole racist thing here is just a circle jerk.

Of course they can. I know plenty of them.

I also know plenty of naggers.

if they try, but they don't, so they wont

Same, though I also know plenty of white trash pieces of shit too

No, niggers can't be a part of White society

Blacks Yes, Niggers mostly not

What do you identify as a nigger? Black people, who like to be ghetto or black people who love to be violent and rowdy?

Blacks can. Niggers can't

If blacks were capable of functioning in society, africa would be a decent place to live.

also check em

So much this. Never seen a more clever answer against niggers

ofc, blacks are superior, we white bois just can't compete, don't worry my friend

We need an white ethnostate in America. Then we can send all the blacks to africa so they can live in wakanda

Hell, most whites can't be functioning members of society.

Black op here, I'm just horrible at typing or speaking.

fucking so true.

The fact that you know how to read makes you smarter than most of your pathetic race

Cheers to that, racist user!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

What do you identify as a nigger?

My thread is about to die. :(

Attached: 27661942_10210594973206174_780463829_n.png (605x960, 528K)

Nigga bro you must get out of the Jew controlled society to be a normal human

You need to live in a small but good country and you will be fine

A nigger raised in America will get years of media manipulation and will be fucked up mentally to be a low class nigger

Also if you are in a nigga neighborhood they are the perfect sample of how much controlled they are

They seems like a retarded human but it's not genetically , it's becouse manipulation

I know a few niggers from other countries like Dominican republic, Brasil and Haiti and they were so much different from the USA niggers that it made me realize how sad is to be a nigger in USA

Attached: 218862.jpg (438x450, 31K)

nigger

The fact you need to ask this questions, answers it itself.

Sure they can, why would you be bothered by people calling you nigger though? everyone gets called names here.

There is not a single nigger country that is more advanced than an anthill, you retarded monkeys are getting beaten by insects that get blown away by the wind.

>Black people, who like to be ghetto or black people who love to be violent and rowdy?
You make a differentiation between those two?

blacks should be kept as sex slaves

It rarely happens.
Source: all big cities that are mostly black

what up Jamal? since you’re obviously mixed or as your big lip brethren call it “light skin” you prolly have a better chance than someone who looks like Akon. just get a decent job and stay off welfare and such and people will hate you less

Story time, Sup Forums
Went to a movie theater yesterday with gf. Walking towards ticket-takers, we're in the right side lane. No one else around currently.
Two ticket takers: black girl on the right, she's shuffling through 3d glasses, looking down. White guy on the left, next to a computer (black girl didn't have computer). He looks at me and says hello.
I cross over to the other side to go to him and give him my tickets. He seems embarrassed. I continue on down the hall.
GF flips out on me that I snubbed the black girl. Says she looked horrified that I did that (I never looked at her).

Now everyone thinks I'm racist. I explained I didn't think she was a ticket taker and she seemed busy with something else. I said if it were a white girl no one would have thought anything of it, and that it's more racist to consider the situation differently just because she is black.

Besides, I didn't want her greasy monkey paws handling my ticket.

We're all monkeys though.

u mad niggerboi

Black go africa black hahaha
Shit go to jamica your not black

stop emulating thugs/criminals
stop raping, stop stealing, stop 'muh diversity/reparations/blaming whitey'
pick up your pants
go to school
get a job
clean cut, shaven
and if you get a girl pregnant, be a father. now i'm not saying you have to marry her (cause if she's crazy to sleep with you, she might be actually crazy). but own up to your responsibilities.

I think white and black culture is different, does it mean one is worse then the other? Yeah, you guys are degenerates and can't be civil. All of you? No, but the BLM, Antifa, all those cucks are awful.

LOL - if the society is an African SHITHOLE, yes, if not, NO

get a new gf

>non functioning
>not only on Sup Forums but a nigger on Sup Forums.

lol ok son

fucking rekt

Attached: yes.png (897x740, 769K)

You are asking the Sup Forumstards at 4chinzzz this question? Well, personally i feel like there are “niggers” in every race, except that black people have a higher propensity to have more niggers than most. It has something to do with lower IQ bell curves and the eventual slave mentality blacks put on themselves. Yet IQ isnt the be-all end-all of a person or race, as there are bell curves in every race for IQ. Its the slave mentality within black culture that comes from mostly degenerate culture, and most have been conditioned to hate the evil wiTe peepO and scapegoat whites. This only compounds the effect of slave mentality and creates a negative feedback loop.

Why you hate me? :(

I guess there isn't. But I think you called black people who indulge in their culture niggers.

Spoiler alert:
Nigger actually means "Dark."
So when someone calls you a nigger or negro, they're literally saying you have dark skin.

Any person can be a functioning member in a society.

The big question is why you doubt it?

Op Here. Thank you, friend

Because I'm an Oreo. I don't really have black friends.

Attached: 8GrK4Ev.jpg (500x484, 82K)

kek

Duh, Because it's a racist name for people with dark skin.

I bet you say nigger still

Op Here. What's wrong being a nigger on Sup Forums.

Attached: 1519250621872.gif (328x198, 1.34M)

This. except shaving, who gives a shit about that.

>knowing how to read
>knowing how to write a complete sentence
>having enough money to afford a phone/computer
not a real nigger

nothing but clearly you cant afford a rope

nonfunctioning trait + nonfunctioning trait =

First time anyone's ever asked you I'm sure, but you do the math

Op here. I just posted a time stamp. You can clearly see that I'm black.

Attached: forsen.jpg (800x800, 62K)

= Undeployment

Nigger kek

Op here. I do think about killing myself often. I probably too much of a pussy to do it though.

Attached: 494.png (500x562, 461K)

being black and being a nigger are 2 different things. you specifically asked what’s wrong with niggers being on Sup Forums. I was merely pointing out you’re not a true nig nog

TITTS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Sure, blacks are okay. Niggers are non-functioning, though

Ok, user. But what do you classify as a Nigger?

Oh sorry, wrong thread, on the black part if you we're born in Africa maybe call yourself African-American otherwise you are American, don't act like a nigger, good luck to you

answered here

The differences are the same as with white people and white trash, or any other race for that matter. Nigger = black trash.

Attached: 1521468990093.png (768x1024, 1.21M)

Why are we ignoring this ?

Thanks.

Anymore? Shes bangin

Thats like saying im responsible for dumb white trash.

I never called anyone nigger in this thread.
I'm another user who responded with confusion because you said stuff I thought interchangeable.
If nigger means rowdy, violent and ghetto, I've met niggers of many colors, including white.