I need to write about an opinion that is controversial for English 101. I can't think of anything, so...

I need to write about an opinion that is controversial for English 101. I can't think of anything, so... controversial opinions thread!

Attached: nnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNMMMMM.png (409x619, 521K)

Make an argument for no minimum wage

The Afghan Taliban did nothing wrong

Sup Forums is not cancer

Deny the holocaust

Method acting isn't "real" acting.

Black lives don’t actually matter.

If it's for a larger uni in the U.S., the best one to go for is affirmative action and how it negatively impacts businesses and economic structures. Have fun.

Hitler did nothing wrong

There are only two genders

drugs are not bad (they are tho)

Argue against minority scholarships

Traps are not gay

That pedophiles are people too, an that the crimes they commit are crimes of psychological an emotional trauma within their own brain and don’t need prison they need therapy, I did this an I got so much hate lol

Hillary's failure to fully apologize for DNC's non-support and sabotage of Sander's campaign has cost the Democrats the progressive support it needs to beat Trump in 2018.

pedo spotted

Nope just hated my professor an knee he was a red blood republican

how my trips changed your life

What fucking holocaust?
That shit was made up so the Jews that run Hollywood could pimp the shit out of Schindlers List.

this

People should only legally be allowed to have one child, and if they fuck up raising that one then they aren’t allowed to have any more.

Eugenics is good for humanity

Literally fucking anything. We all have such thin skin these days.

I like this one