Let’s talk about the event that happened at Florida

Let’s talk about the event that happened at Florida

Attached: 527D6983-B4DF-48CD-ADC8-F55A44065E72.jpg (2208x1242, 187K)

no.

Yes.

Attached: 09BEF040-BD9E-4C5F-AA8B-42A0A9094149.jpg (495x660, 48K)

This just broke: Thermite found in the brains of Sup Forums followers

A friend of mine who's an engineer said it was bound to happen with how quickly they built the thing

Yup! People in Florida are stupid

I AM in fact a structural engineer, and can confirm this

Wasn't it supposed to be a "quick" bridge or something?

Attached: Huhspicoli.jpg (500x503, 547K)

well that settles it

read on the twitter it was a team of women engineers

Attached: Yeeaahhspicoli.jpg (234x270, 14K)

Really?! You better show me some sources

Kind of a setback for feminist engineering isn't it. Maybe don't hire people for being strong women of color and people won't be crushed by tons of concrete.

This is directly from the lead engineers fb

Attached: FIU Team.jpg (627x363, 54K)

Attached: 0264140D-7FBD-48F1-8197-2AC44EF69B50.jpg (300x350, 28K)

Two dibs in a row nice

Shows the absolute degeneration of American education. We have sky scrapers that have stood for over 100 years and now we can't even build a footbridge. They're turning us into China. Next thing you know elevator deaths and injuries will skyrocket.

Attached: 5HRepil.gif (345x217, 960K)

It's because they convince everyone from the age of 4 that they can literally do anything they want and that they're all smart af with 190 IQs. They pass them through school for 12 years, send them to college for free and turn them loose on the world. These people really believe they know how to build a bridge because muh degree.

who's turning us? and what are you doing to help?

Attached: Enlightenedspicoli.jpg (510x422, 77K)

Attached: Stonedspicoli.gif (279x172, 677K)

Attached: diversityquota.webm (640x350, 1.07M)

You can be sure though, that it was NOT a woman up there tryna fix the fuckup!!

Even in this grainy low res photo anyone with eyes and a functioning brain can tell you that it doesn't look right. It really looks like they knew the measurements and other math got botched but went through with it anyway just "making it work".

It's just modular on-site fab, retard. Standard for buildings for decades now. No different for a bridge. Don't fall for the ABC marketing gimmick.

There were issues with fabrication, but that doesn't necessarily mean speed was a factor.

Take that back immediately, or we'll SUE!!

Attached: PETA-Soup-Bone.jpg (599x400, 42K)

oh no, they were busy commenting "thoughts and prayers" on every FB/twitter post about it.

Attached: bridge-collapse-florida-international-university-women-built-1200x1875[1].jpg (1200x1875, 394K)

College for free???

They = jews

What am I doing? Spreading the word on a daily basis.

Yes. Especially if you're black.

Attached: pope-love.gif (320x240, 624K)

It's funny because there are dozens of these bridges in every city that has an Express way running through it. They've likely been there for 50 or 60 years without fail.

These retards couldn't even finish one before total failure

Attached: polenpaule.jpg (1920x1281, 342K)

Oh .. well, he definitely would have approved though

If this is true then it only makes the situation more embarrassing. I mean I knew Florida's education system was fucked but..

Attached: 1518216789280.jpg (652x960, 463K)

The dead load was enough to destroy it. If it was raining or snowing it would break immediately.
I don't think it's a design issue. It would break in the middle then. Looks rather like the construction team fucked it up on site.

What happened is they went with the lowest bidder.

See
Thank me later

at least after these quads

Attached: Partyspicoli.jpg (467x495, 99K)

They've got it .. uhhuhhuuhhuuuhhu

Attached: Imherespicoli.jpg (475x493, 221K)

The plans were sound. It's just the retards decided to make on site improvisations and didn't follow them properly

".. on site improvisations"

Women are always changing their minds. Like what mascara to wear with their dress, or which shoes go best, or which nigger to fuck this weekend .. sigh

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

It all makes perfect sense now .. thanks everyone!!

Attached: Gadgatedspicoli.jpg (624x345, 114K)

P.S. ..

Attached: spicoli.gif (512x284, 1.51M)

So a bunch of feminists built a bridge and it fell down and killed some people. I don't see anything surprising about that.

Attached: 1397367728438.jpg (351x364, 53K)

Correction: They did not build a bridge, rather commandeered an industry and injected their inclusionary bullshit to cuckold the real men who know how to build bridges at the expense of several innocent victims

It's common knowledge at this point. How do you not know this?

I assume the guy standing on it died?

It was originally designed with more supports that the women Engineers didn't feel was necessary due to time constraints. Those dumb cunts basically built half a bridge and left it. Again I'm fucking astounded you people who are so Savvy on what's going on in the world don't fucking know this already

keep moving nothing going on here, just women being women, what else is new

You've reviewed the plans and specs? Also the work plan for positioning the bridge?

So you're telling me you don't know that half the bridge wasn't completed, something that's common knowledge at this point but you still feel the need to make comments like you know what the fuck you're talking about lol this is the new Sup Forums

Attached: ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg (1280x960, 178K)

And replaced no doubt by another woman who can die on a bridge just as well, let's hope!

Bridge was never completed as designed. They thought it would be faster to leave out half of a fucking supports. The engineering plans were published and you can easily Google them

Why no support beam in the middle? Shit looks weak, they should of at least put a arch in it.

Attached: Sexist.jpg (1217x262, 58K)

>not naming the file the3soymigos.jpg

The legislature decided they wanted the lowest bidder to do the work.

On top of that the contractor probably pocketed half of the money.

God bless America

China's shitting on us left and right in almost every category. Try harder.

And You still feel the need to compensate for abusive childhood and annoy others on the Internet, right?

Why can't women do anything right?

Why Bugs hate Florida?

Attached: cut_off_florida.gif (320x240, 728K)

I think we should ban all assault bridges, they kill hundreds of people across the world every year and no body ever does anything about it. That bridge was also raciest as there there was probably a couple dreamer that were killed and we cant have that. I hear Dick's and Kroger have stopped selling them also.

Being a little presumptuous aren't we?

Attached: Blank+_dafac13b1494f8f6b82756eb9edf7a1c.jpg (326x245, 24K)

interesting how there is a footage for this, its like somebody know it will fall down

Attached: r31469.jpg (1600x1200, 444K)

Did you suddenly forget about the fact that there's a camera about every 5 ft in pretty much any developed country

>burgers died
>nothing value was lost
>idgaf
>11/9 part 2 soon please

haha people died and women are to blame

Attached: 1517595666672.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

God damn that bridge looks EXACTLY like the shit bridges I build on those dopey "build your own bridge" online games. They last about 3 rounds and then everything goes south real quick.

Enjoy your cancer.

Attached: 1521302420535.jpg (644x1425, 1.18M)

I've seen some photoshops in my time. And this is no photoshops.

Wasn't it some environmentally friendly concrete they used to pacify leftist shitbags or something?

Concrete using only half the require amount of water.

hahahaha, who'd have thought

Attached: 1433934307289.jpg (640x360, 53K)

thats what the bridge looked like? I'm no bridge building expert but those supports look awful.

Attached: 11202632_840366872744686_1786534861_n.jpg (320x320, 11K)

They're not awful, they're very including and supportive of the feminist ideals that we all live for.

The details of the plans show many innovative/eco-friendly materials having been incorporated, such as used tampon apllicators to line the tendon walls allowing for the highest degree of comfort/fatigue reduction, over 1,000 recycled bra straps were for the post-tensioning tendons which saved the environment 1200 metric tons of carbon from burning, nigger cum -saliva extract concrete additive to reduce water, to name a few

Women can do anything men can do.

It's cool how everyone got out of the car to help.

>Women can do anything men can do.

Attached: cAqz7s.jpg (473x355, 20K)

My boss is big into this workplace feminism shit. ”What does it mean to be a widget maker and a woman? What about women leaders in widget making? How can I help other widget making women???”

I swear to fucking god these people leave the church and try to fill the spiritual void with the most venal shit

Captcha was bridges lol

They were trying to do this cheap and fast.
They were moving it with "green" concrete (not fully cured) and probably used additives to try and speed the process (which gives you a weaker cure).
The highest stress it would ever encounter was in the moving into place. So it may have been fine if it was built in place instead of built and moved.
The new quality standards, ISO9001-2015, are fuckin' retarded and were written by academic PhDs who have never built anything in their lives. That's why now, a "supportive and non-threatening workplace" is a quality standard. When I had to revise our company Quality manual, I was half tempted to address that issue with "We're a fuckin' machine shop. Grow up, Snowflake". But the registrar may have had an issue with that.