THIS IS THE OFFICIAL D -DAY THREAD

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL D -DAY THREAD

YOU MAY NOT POST IF YOUR COUNTRY DID NOT PARTICIPATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4maBAsQWz4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get rekt burgers

what are you going to do? invade my country?

>Inb4 shitstorm

Sup bro

my grandfather fought the gooks.

Norway actually did participate, however minimally, so you can stay here for now Jan.

okay Sup Forums stick to your roots

is Israel allowed to participate in this since they did orchestrate WW2

woohoo

Should had listened to Rommel.

DOESNT COUNT

GET OUT

POO

IN

LOO

WE WUZ JUNO BEACH MAFUCKA

So did we participate in D-Day or not? :^)

How many Austrians participated in D-Day? Any krauts providing info would be appreciated

I bet they all would defect to Germany if they saw the shithole the west has become.

the most overrated invasion in history, tito taking a shit in woods of croatia was more important

hey what's going on here?

Did we not already do that after D-Day?

2nd SS, Hitler's Army

Hitler is Austrian.

Austrians participated?

>A fucking leaf

well i mean during the war there werent any austrians because hitler united all german speaking lands in europe. so austrians were probably just germans.

xD

I mean im sure a few irish guys were involved, cant you look the other way?

F

Stop celebrating mass killing of white people and remove some kebab for a change

I'm sure austrians were serving in the wehrmacht just like bavarians, swabians, thuringians and so on. Quite sure the Wehrmacht was organized by region and not completely mixed in its unit composition.

Why don't we mass kill you and your relatives you pony posting cunt

More like Depression Day, amirite?

>inb4 ban
Saved though
thanks Slavic horse fucker friend

We should have just nuked Germany into oblivion. We let them live and now look what happend. They opened the floodgates and shitskins are taking over. Garbage krauts. If Patton wouldn't have died Berlin would have been radiation zone 1

Burgers nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki and those arent radiation zones today....

I congratulate them for all the murders they committed. It makes me smile knowing that all dead soldiers are burning in hell.

You Wuz Nanking and Manchuria... GTFO

LOOK AT ME I STOPPED NAZIS , IM A GOOD GOY

Jolly Good

Canada reporting in. We got all our objectives that day!

We actually had both that day, moral high ground and actual high ground.

If you kill your enemies, they win!

Thanks for the insight, Ahmed.

>implying I care what some faggot Somali thinks

reminder that Russia did more than a 1000 of your glorified landings ever could

That Eastern front... Lol.

>tfw no Frenchposters

Using 20 Million people as canon fodder to achieve it... Like a bunch of human sacrificing kikes

Just a friendly reminder that Canada got farther up the beach than anyone else.

That's all. It wasn't a race or a competition or anything. We just objectively did the best.

Last good opponents we had.

nice opinion faggot, have any more of those?

Your country barely participated. As a direct result, we now have SJWs running our country. Fuck off.

so am I relevant ?

Its not overrated it opened a second front and helped the Soviets push through Germany easier.

>Germany barely participated in D-Day

>We got all our objectives that day!

>landed on Juno beach defended by whopping two battalions

for comparison Omaha beach was defended by an entire infantry division

I wish more of your brainwashed children would have screamed in agony for their jew-cock sucking moms back at home on that day. Not enough american blood was spilled, sad!

French troops did participate, as i remember there was a second landing at the south cost of France conducted by French troops.

The best way to think about it is that it's not the nazism what is bad thing, but it is germans who turn all the good and reasonable things in shit.

True, Hitler believed the smelly Brits' fake intelligence that the US was planning the landings in Yugoslavia.

If the Germans had more troops in the army the whole operation would've turned into a disaster for the US. See what happened to the Anglos at Dunkerque earlier.

Care to elaborate?

sup bitches

...Omaha.

>6 june 1964 : Charles de Gaulle refuses to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the landing
>"the 6th june landing, t'was the anglo-saxon's business, where the french were excluded. They were well decided to install themselves in France, like in an ennemy's territory ! You would like me to commemorate their landing, when it was the prelude to a second occupation of the country? No, no, do not count on me !"

Kek.

I think Scandi fags are the biggest edge-meisters on Sup Forums because in actual fact their countries are the biggest cucks in the World.

Underrated.

Also us leafs kicked ass in Italy and it saddens me that my County will probably never fight in battles like that again because of pic related

Like your non-country now.

>literally 5 germans defending each beach
>Murrica lands
>gets rekt by a few machine guns
>Over 10000 americlap lost

Nearly as impressive as your market garden operation

I've been to Arromanches where they stormed the beaches. It's the quietest and most idyllic place I've ever been.

DONT FIGHT GUYS WE SHOULD BE FRIENDS

For King George!

>wanting your enemies to win by killing them

The last great French, before the 60s commie revolution turned everything into a huge turd there

Today people would be surprised to learn that at one point French people had balls and national pride.

Little do I care about you Leafman, you try so hard to emulate us but only in the worst possible ways. Enjoy getting absolutely cucked over the next century you weak pussy.

At D-Day, there were 209- 177 commandos (1er BFMC under Free French Navy Major Philippe Kieffer), and 32 airborne troopers.

Hitler refused to send troops to stop the attack, guaranteeing its success.

My grandfather was a D-Day dodger who fought up Italy's faggy boot.

>tfw watching a documentary on the Battles of Ortona and Monte Cassino when I was younger
>grandfather asks what I'm watching
>tell him
>he had to go home immediately

:(

But i'm from crimeah. Actually yes, i live in non-shitty-country now.

Americans cant find for shit, their army is huge, but since their IQ is under -10, they dont know how to use guns properly.
They think pulling the trigger will automatically kill 100 people

mine too he was a pow

It's okay, I'm Polish citizen, I just laugh at the butt-hurt coming from you Scandi fags. Enjoy your enrichment, faggot.

>Berlin being radiation zone
You have that shit wrong. he wanted to level russia and said it himself that we were fighting the wrong enemy

>thousands of Americans ran into machineguns for Israel
>we still run into machineguns for Israel
our country was a fucking mistake

B...but muh d-day

why don't you run up a beach with 50+ pounds of gear why being shot at its not that easy

My grandpa died at Auschwitz. He fell from the control tower. :(

Well, not the "wrong" enemy persay but definitely had every reason to bash the Soviets into oblivion.

We would have been much better off in the long run.

>Thinks WW2 was about "Israel" a country that didn't exist
>Thinks America was founded to fight for "Israel"
>Thinks War consists of "running into machineguns"

Could there be any more meme of a post?

Germany represent!

Get out the thread

R.I.P to that lads that died.

No more brother wars.

We need to eradicate the mongrel hordes.

Maybe germans even have some kind of light autism, so that they can't understand when it should be enough.

>persay

Gay

I agree driving a mobility scooter on sand is probably not easy

Dumbass. If we didn't land he wouldn't have been saying that shit 20 years later.

a lightsaber?

Every dead anglo is a blessing. Jew cucks.

>priding oneself with being polish

yeah this only work on pol when murica can treat its puppet with some reassuring words. But let me tell you that we know your true nature.

The only polish I see are either fake bitchy dolls or bicycle thieves. The poland meme is a joke, the only good thing about you is your leadership. Your genepool is literally subhuman tier. You are the mexico of Europe. Nobody likes you outside Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Stop bullying me.

hurensöhne von USA und BRITBONGHANISTAN
YOUVE USHERD IN the APOCALYPSE.
YOU ARE GOING TO mAKE 5.5BILLION PEOPLE DIE.
YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE DEMONS REIGN OVER MANKIND.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DOING SOMETHING YOU THOUGHT WAS RIGHT AS WRONG.
YOU DOOMEd uS INTO REVELATION part 3!
you are going to hell.

What an idiot.

All the good French trust did die in WWI.

Never forget that you fucking cheese eating surrender monkey.

You needs cultural enrichment.

Charles de Gaulle, the best friend the British had. Look how long he fought to keep us out of the common market. Rip charles

Listen to this German WW2 vet

youtube.com/watch?v=4maBAsQWz4U