Hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: random_xd_by_riachu11-d4p6x5t.jpg (400x260, 38K)

You made all the effort to write this?

pasta

Old stale pasta

Some online girl from a chatroom like this showed me her boobs. They were nice boobs.

Hi ;-;

Attached: IMG_20180317_232305_158.jpg (1200x1200, 168K)

>Hi ;-;
Ur mom gay

New or well crafted troll

i wonder weather it takes an extremely high or extremely low intellect to write like that

It's like 2007 all over again

Attached: burgers_main-bacon-cheeseburger-hamburger-stand.jpg (493x296, 19K)

herro new fren :)

Attached: 3.5.jpg (369x368, 26K)

Probably the oldest pasta still in use on this board, weirdly it's sort of impressive that after all this time, of all the pasta's that have come and gone, THIS is the one that remains. This survived

Shame.

Orignal m00t banned an user who posted this once, it was hilarious. Gook moot can't English so that'll never happen.

LOL SEND NUDES

Shift+Click

I was unironically attracted to these females.... I'm ashamed now lol

Hi edwin~

i wonder if in 2018 there is still girls like that. event if here i have never seen one in my life maybe it more popular in burgerland

My gf acts and looks like this.
I love it. Makes me hard.

K lol

>Hmm...He was behind of it.

Attached: l2uf3zy2z2b62543696000000.jpg (473x592, 26K)

Old pasta, lot's of new people in here.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Please kys.

Attached: IMG_5695.gif (450x253, 1.81M)

This is a copypasta are you a new fag pretending not to be?

I am a person telling this person to kill themselves. Plain and simple.

No, you're just a newfag

I been talking to a girl like that (she seems to full on live in a community of scene and emo kids) for a week now. She ain't that bad, yet a bit unintelligent and I catch her in lies a few times to much. After only a week she already said "I love you"

I think this went around on MySpace pal you're just a newfag.

Attached: 1521391628486-b.gif (424x318, 1.08M)

She's

C L I N G Y
L
I
N
G
Y

its like pottery