So this smug cunt is going to be killed off, right...

So this smug cunt is going to be killed off, right? They aren't going to follow the comics and have him integrated into the group, right?

I want to see this cuck get slaughtered so fucking bad

He'll become a le good guy

That entire dwight-rosita sequence from the last episode was some of the cringiest shit I've ever seen on this show.

>Daryls crossbow
>Daryls clothes
Once he gets that bike, he officially becomes Daryl and Norman Reedus is out.

Daryl is based off of Dwight, people have been saying since season 1 that they just wanted to have Dwight in the show version way earlier than this point.

Now thats its got to here, its weird having both

Daryl is a walking cuck but at least he isn't a walking talking cuck like Dwight the Cuck.

Can you make sense please?

you're ridiculous. dwight came out in 2012. daryl has been there since 2010 when season 1 aired. dwight is the copy, which is why him being daryl's phantom is kino.

Dwight literally watches Negan fuck his wife every night doesn't get more cuck than that although Rick is trying his best.

I always hated Dwight in the comics. He came across as a whiny shithead who didn't have the balls to do something about Negan on his own. I didn't believe for a second that he'd end up being the leader of the saviors either. TV show Dwight has some promise though.

Daryl came way earlier, Dwight's Something to Fear teaser cover had people wondering if it was Daryl and they even put out an April Fools cover that was a Daryl edit of a panel from Dwight's premier issue.

I'll drop the show if they kill Daryl. I'd still like to see Dwight redeem himself and join Rick.

I'd also like Daryl to cuck Dwight and take his woman.

I'll be honest, the fact that fucking NEGAN is supposedly going to join Rick's group later on is blowing my mind. I don't think there could ever be a more ridiculous example of a bad guy turning good in the history of stories. Comicfags, is it actually handled well, or does it just seems like Negan's character just switches over night? Because if Kirkman actually naturally developed a character that bashed people's heads in with a baseball bat, extorted hundreds of people and revelled in his savage brutality into some kind of anti-hero then that has to be commended

Why are Dwight's arms so tiny? Does he even lift?

>They aren't going to follow the comics and have him integrated into the group, right?

Put that shit in spoiler, retard.

From the Walking Dead wikia:

>Taken back, Negan asks what he's talking about. Rick goes on to say that they should pool their resources and people together. Negan doesn't believe him, saying that with the system he is been using saves lives. Rick tells him in the current situation, the only ones who are winning are the undead; the only way to get through this is by working together.

>Negan takes this all in and Rick says that they can take their supplies, but they must give the survivors something in return: make supplies of their own to give or trade for others via a barter system. A fog seems to lift from Negan's mind and he finally sees what Rick has been talking about, realizing that his actions and methods have only helped himself while the communities he's been threatening have suffered.

>Negan says he's been wrong all along and that Rick is right. Rick then slashes Negan's throat with a knife, responding "Good."

Negan is canonically too retarded to realise that "taking half of everyone's shit" doesn't help them.

Thing is, he starts respecting both Rick and Carl in the comics. It does sound really weird but a connection grows between him and the Grimes.

And twice now he's shown his loyalty to Rick and the other survivors, but we'll see how that will pan out. I don't see Negan surviving this current war

Wtf that's retarded, but in the end negan dies so whats with the rumors about him joining rick?

He survives the throat slashing.

>anti-hero

That's not what he's doing though. I agree that it's fucking ridiculous if that were the case. Dunno if you watched the Hannibal TV series but it's more similar to that scenario. Negan had no real change of heart, he's just developed an appreciation/fascination for Rick and it's a little easier to buy in the comics since Rick's a little more morally ambiguous there.

the wiki isn't an authority. Negan literally makes this face in that issue. The way I see it Negan was fucking with Rick just as he was about to order the Saviors to do their final push to victory. Negan's a mental giant.

WTF???? How the fuck is that explained??? So rick only cuts his skin or what? God i hope they cut this bullshit of the show.

at that point in the story the survivors have started to develop superhuman-ish qualities, Negan's is that he can survive shit that would kill anyone else.

It's almost as if being a manlet doesn't give you the best leverage to severe a big guy with a thick neck's artery

He's a fag and i hope his greasy ass gets wasted
It was. And why did he want daryl's shitty bike so bad? It was always a pos. It wouldn't be hard to find a newish good bike somewhere.

Same goes with cars. Why are they always driving around shitboxes? Find a fucking car dealer or go look through rich areas. There are cars everywhere. Why aren't they all driving porsches?

He slashes his throat, they fight a bit, Negan passes out. Then Dwight steps up and says the war is over and now he is in charge.

Rick then puts Negan in jail to rot for the rest of his life. Over the next couple years, Negan and Carl have lots of talks and become pals. Rick occasionally comes to Negan for advice on shit.

Then Negan escapes from prison and infiltrates the new bad guys group. He kills their leader and brings Rick her head, saying he wants to be on their side. Now he's currently helping them fight the new villains, but his full motivations aren't fully clear.

Why do normies say this shit. So you'll drop the show if they kill off a character? Seriously kys.

Twas only a flesh wound.

Negan is all tough and shit but deep down he only wants to be handled like the bitch he wants to be.
Rick and Negan best progressive couple desu

It goes like this:
Alexandria and the other settlements band together and have a drawn-out war with Negan, by that point Negan has already come to admire Rick's resiliance and dedication to his people
>Negan ends up fighting Rick one-on-one and getting captured, Dwight takes over and orders The Saviors to retreat
>Rick keeps Negan imprisoned so he can live to see the kind of world he wants to build where people work together
>an uneventful couple of years pass where the communities are thriving and working in harmony, even The Saviors are peaceful and trade with the other communities
>Negan has a full-on brocrush on Rick and Carl (who came to him about advice on girls) at that point and is kinda sad that they still don't forgive him, even passes up a golden opportunity to escape hoping they'd trust him
>the communities butt heads with The Whisperers, a big group of freaks that hide in herds by wearing walker skins and guiding them as a weapon
>some dumb kid who hates Rick tries to get revenge by helping Negan escape
>Negan kills the kid, infiltrates the The Whisperers, hates them because it's a rapefest and the leader allows it to happen including to her own daughter, he gets their leader alone and beheads her, brings her head back to Rick hoping to impress him
>Negan wants to help fight The Whisperers but Rick still doesn't trust him
I think it's plausible, it takes a while to develop that way. We're probably not even going to get to that first line of greentext until the season 7 finale.

Jesus kid you need to play less videogames. You can survive anything if there's a doctor nearby. Rick decided to save Negan's life at the cost of walking with a cane for the foreseeable future.

i think some faggot spoiled that the s7 finale is eeny meeny mieny moe 2 where Jesus saves the day. Does the "we're the big swinging dicks... we're going to war" speech take place immediately after?

If they can truly pull it off and make Negan a fan favorite in the show that people hate to love, becoming an antihero of sorts, that'd be extremely fucking impressive.

I will never doubt them again, TWD will have reached kino status.

>by that point Negan has already come to admire Rick's resiliance and dedication to his people
Also, I forgot to add, I'm betting TV Negan is going to learn Rick's whole backstory through the video camera interview where Rick probably spilled the beans on stuff like The Governor, Terminus, and how far his group has come including traveling from Georgia to Virginia. That's probably the point where Negan will start to respect Rick. Smart of the writers to plant those seeds.

>killed off
He's been dead ever since Negan fucks his wife.

imo he should be left alive so he can eat Negan's cum from that woman.

The Rick/Negan relationship is the only interesting thing in the comics right now. I don't see how they can translate that to screen though since they pretty much make Negan out to be a complete bastard on the show.

Why do you faggots always want to kill off the good characters.

Kill off half of alexandria I don't even know those faggots names. Kill of the nigger girls too, they are obviously stupid

After last night's ep, I also hope that Rosita doesn't end up like her comic character down the line. She's fucking way better on the TV show than her comic counterpart.

You think Michonne is stupid? Kill yourself. Her and Carl have the most interesting bond in the series.

Yeah it does.

She's fucking Spencer instead of Eugene. Fuck her. If she wants Eugene to be more outwardly proactive then maybe the bitch should geeeee idk cure him of his autism through intimacy? The poor mullet man has only been allowed to be buddies with Abe and Tara and they're both gone.

Even though the world is going to shit with walking corpses, this guy still has a mullet.

LITERALLY WTF

It's obvious she's getting tired of Spencer's shit. They gotta make the relationship between her and Eugene grow, and I think this war is going to be what does it. Especially after Negan will gut Spencer for being a backstabber trying to take down Rick.

One thing I hope they do get rid of as well is Rosita having another man's baby. That shit is going to be annoying as fuck to deal with on Sup Forums

he's a fan of mel gibson and metal gear like every good autist

they're not going to make andrew lincoln shave his head are they.
I don't know if his hairline can take it

>he's a fan of mel gibson and metal gear like every good autist

>just get fucked by a massive group
>take sniper and wander in to the middle of no where by yourself
>start wasting resources, firing off 100 rounds, missing all of them, alerting to every zombie and possible saviors your current location
>pretend that all of this is worthwhile because you're trying to be a hero with a really stupid plan

Yea fuck that nigger

buzzcuts look better on balding men than long hair i feel

Merle is the show version evil part of comic Dwight
Daryl is the show version of the good part of comic Dwight
Guy in OP's pic is the show version of the cuck side of comic Rick
Current cuck Rick is the show version of Spencer
Spencer is the show version of the ghost of Shane
Shane rubs head "l'mask queue question"

There is literally nothing wrong with having a mullet.

If you're a hill billy maybe.

say that to john travolta's face fucker with no clothes on not online then see what happens

pussy

Oh shit nigga. I dropped the comics around the point where the freaky girl licked Carl's eye socket.

Are you telling me Negan actually does some cool shit? Fuck I gotta pick it up again.

Lucille dies and Negan cryfights about it

This, why does Kirkman keep making people cucks

Yep, including a PPV fight against The Undertaker.

i wonder why they make such a big deal about Beta's face being a mystery. I'm thinking maybe he;s a celebrity or someone that the folks in the TWD world would recognize

Please post the negan outzoom webm

It worked fine for Shane

And we already know Clutterbuck can grow a badass beard so he's got that part down

i like the idea that it's the undertaker. him wearing a mask all the time is dramatic irony at its finest

Nice.

is that the popular theory right now? would be funny, but also kinda cool if they address a known person irl as a character in the series. Can see it happening somehow

A theory is that he's Davidson, the guy Douglas/Deanna kicked kicked out of Alexandria for being a dick.. I dunno if anyone would give enough of a shit about him at that point that he'd hide his face.

Tbh the comics have been damn solid recently ever since the Whisperer stuff started ramping up finally, and Negan is the best part of it

Just my personal hunch since it either has to be a professional wrestler or an NBA star. In the story Negan quips about how quick the big guy moves, so he probably was a famous athlete.

I've seen that too but I thought that Douglas confirmed he kill him? Damn I need to go back and read

That wouldn't even make any sense. Is there even anyone left who would recognize Davidson? Maybe Aaron? Shit, the tv viewers and comic readers have forgot about that single line that happened years ago at this point too.

>Timeskip in TWD where there's motherfucking societies and people are living in peace

Excuse me but what the fuck?

well specifically, alexandria, hilltop, and the kingdom are thriving and having community potlucks and meetings together. the whisperers are the latest antagonists and they work to destroy that seeing it all as unnatural in this new world.

it's not like actual cities and people going to work being normal, just that they;ve learned to thrive

So you want to watch years of nothing dramatic happening? That's not reasonable.

S L U T

So what, are people eventually just going to cope with the fact that there will never ever be a cure and that every single person will turn into a zombie when they die? Meaning that they can't really rebuild a functional high-tech society like they used to have?

Gay.

Why can't there be a cure?

They don't really go into that...I mean, the fuck do you want? Of course they want to survive and be able to make do with what they have in that shitty world/reality.

You sound like you'd prefer The Crossed.

>Meaning that they can't really rebuild a functional high-tech society like they used to have?
Why not? Someone dies you just poke a long stick through their eye. Your critical thinking needs some work.

Everyone's a retard.

>cure him of his autism through intimacy

Ah. I thought there might be some further reason that I missed

Why would there be a cure? What is there to cure? The shit is obviously supernatural. If you paid any attention to season 3 you'd know this by now. I don't think Eugene is going to stumble across the necronomicon, so no undo for them.

That comic sounds too good to be true. There has to be a catch. Let me guess, it turns to immense shit a while into it?

It's just Alexandria, Hilltop, The Kingdom, The Sanctuary, and Oceanside (the only community not in the TV seriesyet, hasn't been shown in the comics) establishing trade routes and getting better at agriculture and production. Nothing too outrageous, just them making the most of their situation and not trying to live off whatever's even left to scavenge.

>shit is supernatural
>only reference to God is a crazy lunatic preacher

Yeah, no. It's not ghosts and goblins faggot.

>the show doesn't spoonfeed me therefor it's SCIENCE BITCH XD
Yeah nothing screams SCIENCE BITCH like zombies surviving fully submereged under water. Living dead heads living in tanks at the Governor's house? That's SCIENCE BITCH just like 28 Days Later!

As opposed to Jesus, right? Because that's more believable?

Oh you!

And Fear The Walking Dead has over 100 references to God doing it.

>be american
>mom dies in car crash
"It was her time to go. Praise Jesus."

>doctors saves mom's life
"Praise Jesus! It's a miracle!"

Can't argue with logic like that.

Not the guy you're talking to, but to be fair thats probably because they are superstitious beaners.

I guess the main daughter in Season 1 was a superstitious beaner too? It's a fucking horror story. I have no idea when people laid down the rule that "oh zombies in muh contemporary setting? must be SCIENCE BITCH"

not sure if you're familiar at all with how religious and superstitious latinos are, but it fits in FTWD

>praising jesus instead of god
look at this pleb

Because it's the thinking man's fetish.

That's Kane you pleb

KANE?

>Why aren't they all driving porsches?
Because it gets shit mileage. It's the apocalypse, you can't afford to drive around guzzlers for the hell of it when you need the fuel for more important things.

did Tara die on the show? when and how? i don't remember seeing her exit.

She's on a supply run with Heath. rewatch the end of 6x14. Rick even refrences them in the latest episode. Her and Heath are getting their own episode where they run into a new community. I hope that community tries attacking Alexandria just to get BTFOd by The Saviors. Negan could say "Rick is MY BITCH not yours!"

I hope this happens, that pretty hilarious to watch!

Gasoline only has a two year shelf life at absolute maximum so fuck knows how these people in zombie survival shows manage to keep finding usable fuel.

Their poop

Incorrect.