Some dude posted some thong pics of her and released her personal info. Then he deleted it all...

Some dude posted some thong pics of her and released her personal info. Then he deleted it all. I'm doing this to show him once something is online, it's online forever. This is Whitney Smith.

Attached: 1518839977635.jpg (579x908, 128K)

instagram is delightfulprecious

Attached: 1517064003154-1.png (720x721, 628K)

Hopefully she bithces out OP for posting her.

Attached: 1517064003154-0.png (720x697, 610K)

Attached: 1517064003154-2.png (720x718, 579K)

Nice

Great ass

Damn that ass is nice

You're a hero..

Would eat the ass but you can keep the face

I'm not a hero. Just a man doing his part. I'm going to spread her around, make her famous. It won't be much. Since it's only a few booty pics and no real nudes. But it will affect her life, and it will be one man's fault.

What he do?

Just FYI I’m not condoning this. Every time I even just ask for the story behind this shit I get banned for d o x or sharing info.

Looks like a man, ew

He posted her on a website. Asking others if they had nudes of her. Gave out her full name and instagram. Then I let him know that he basically exposed her and I would continue it for him. He deleted the thread but I saved all her info and pics. Not much though, but great ass.

HE CONDONED IT! IT WAS ALL HIS IDEA!!

You're the worst kind of fucking cuck. I bet you're miserable.

I’m just tired of getting the ban hammer for shit im not even doing when I’m just responding in a thread

>Hmm...He was behind of it.

Attached: lkus3h55e0uk2544332000000.jpg (473x536, 25K)

Awww poor baby. Do you need a hug? Maybe Sup Forums isn't for you. Pussy. Hey, MODS! THIS GUY POSTED CP! I SAW HIM DO IT! BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM. I'm reporting you just for fun.

>and it will be one man's fault.
Yes. OP's

So you're an unwitting and dim-witted Private Army, falling for one of the oldest gambits in the book? Well done. Stellar performance.

Thank you! :)