Ask this cuck anything about sharing his GF or the lifestyle

Ask this cuck anything about sharing his GF or the lifestyle

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

No. You're a cuck. Why would I ask a cuck anything, he asked himself rhetorically. Go fuck yourself because someone is fucking your not lover in your bed. I bet you gave him money, too.

Fuck your pathetic lifestyle.
>b-but she loves only me

Dumbass.

alright, great start.

selfbump

another bump via self

Attached: 1520004520609.png (640x640, 222K)

Why are all cucks closet homosexuals. Hoe often do your milk your wifes bulls cum out of his dick while its in your wifes pussy

Kill yourself beta faggot

I eat her out after every bulls
nah im good

This is a fucking retarded fetish.

Attached: IMG_5245.jpg (343x481, 50K)

And dressing up in a fur suit and yiffing isn't? Or wearing diapers as an adult? Or liking pictures of children?

Those are all retarded, and more importantly, pathetic. Not as pathetic as being a cucked faggot though

Attached: 1459846287680.png (268x322, 133K)

Are you sure you enjoy watching her get used? I think if you really think about this enough you’ll find that it’s about validation on your part... you let her find someone she’d deems quality enough for entering her and you see this with your own eyes and it excites you that you think you are on this man’s level bc she lets you fuck her... truth is that you aren’t and you never will be.. whatever bull you’re finding is much more respectable, he just ain’t willing to wife your girl bc she isn’t worth it to him but he will use her... you’re like a servant bringing a king a snack you like and he tries it and says it’s good so therefore you think you are a kid too, you’re not though, you’re pathetic

truth has been spoken

Attached: 1471020243294.jpg (960x960, 106K)

>I eat her out after every bulls
Why don't you just cut out the middle man and admit you're gay already?
You're swallowing the semen of strangers, you fucking degenerate.

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 357K)

Mac tonight lookin ass

He's not wrong, they're all pathetic but I genuinely have more respec for paedo's than I do cucks.

Why. One is legal and between consenting adults, the other can ruin children for life

All of them are mental disorders, but having someone breed your partner is completely opposite to natural order so you must kys, at least you won't get to reproduce lol.

because people rather a bully than a pussy.

jewish cuckposter plz go

Are the dudes usually older/younger than you guys? Where do you meet them?

generally our age, we get most on Tinder.

fpbp

You're both very young

show us your girlfriend?

I added the question mark to make it a question

im about to be engaged to a non sexually explorative woman...very missionary...
I get off to people finding her attractive

is this worth exploring or will she be disgusted

fbpb never been truer

It's absolutely not a question of legality its a question of power. Being a cuck, you're literally handing over the power of being a man in your relationship to someone else who's bigger/stronger etc than you, effectively you're saying "I've failed so much as a man, I need to have another man do the job for me" it's fucking pathetic.

Cuck me @lowatlas pic is my gf

Attached: photo.jpg (850x1280, 113K)

its true. i may be young but im old enough to know that. The alpha bully always gets away with more and seems less bad. The beta pussy even though they may be complete innocent or even victim, is always taking the shit and being shunned for being how they are. that is why in this world a pedo can be more respectable than a cuck.

face pic

Unless your GF is forcing you to watch against your will this isn't cucking you fucking faggot.

No, he means youre very young as in:
1. You are underage b&
2. You have zero fucking clue what youre talking about
3. WE have zero fucking clue what youre talking about because your sentence structuring is garbage
And finally, 4. Nobody wants to listen to some brain dead teenager thinks because everything that ever comes out of a teenagers mouth is 99.9% pure shit.

Long short, you need to get lost. Go to literally any other website besides this one. Nobody here wants to hear your incoherent babble.

Attached: 1521310802342.png (498x568, 477K)

can u post picks of your girlfriend you half-man piece of shit?

>user on Sup Forums
>girlfriend

Are you really this fucking dense?

George, is that you?

You post just shows you do not understand. Why are you even here? Does giving unwanted and ill-informed opinions to people who don't care make you feel better about yourself? Why are you so worried about what consenting adults get up to in the privacy of their bedrooms?

well faggot
1. im not underage
2. i do have a fucking clue what im talking about
3. you are illiterate fuckwits that cant read
and finally 4, everything i said was spot on true and if you don't see that its because you're a fucking loser who doesn't know anything about life. You haven't proved me wrong cunt, so don't go saying what i say is pure shit. Also 99.9 % is not pure.

Long story short, this fucking cuck knows its true, and is wondering why pedos are more respectable than cucks so i told him. Nobody wants to here your faggotry when you have nothing to even contribute you idiot. Op is a faggot and so are you. get off my Sup Forums i may be 18 but i know a fuck lot more than you retards do so what does that make you?

>everything i said was spot on true
Go away, child. There are adults in this thread

?

fuckup you are the child. S you are disagreeing with me. You think people prefer betas over alphas. Are you fucking stupid? Obviously you are or you wouldn't make a dumb comment like that. Everyone whos not a faggot or brain dead moron calling 18 year olds brain dead teenagers on Sup Forums knows that the alpha wins and the betas loose. OP wants to know why a pedo is more respactable than a cuck. Well i'll say it again for you retards its because no one can respect A FAGGOT LOSER BETA CUCK. Like the kind of fags quoting me. Its that fucking simple. and if you disagree with that just because you can't handle not feeling intellectually superior to an 18 year old, you are a pathetic old idiot or the faggot beta yourself. So what is it cunt.

This stream of incoherent consciousness is from a junior fuckwit who thinks a person who commits statutory rape on a child is somehow more "respectable" than three adults who consent to sharing a woman.
>ISHYGDDTY

No i don't think that fagwit. If you had a brain and were paying attention you'd know i was talking about the user who said a pedo is more respectable than a cuck. All you're doing is just spouting bullshit to and keep up the self delusion that i don't know what i'm talking about when literally everyone in the world knows this shit. Maybe one day if you ever get a wife or gf you'll see why i am right when she uses you and eventually leaves your ass because you're a spineless faggot cuck.
>incoherent
>junior fuckwit

Projecting much? stupid idiot.

You're not 18. if yo are, you must have been held back at least two years at school.

Now run along, you're getting boring and fractious - it must be past your beddie-byes time.

btw you sound like a little faggot i know thats fed up being proven wrong on this site all the time. You may not like it but if you say dumb shit i will prove you wrong everytime. And no i will not fucking go away because your feelings are hurt and you're insecure about your intelligence. I bet you lot are American to. Wouldn't be surprising. They definitely cant handle hearing common knowledge from people younger than them that they should already know.

>I bet you lot are American to. Wouldn't be surprising. They definitely cant handle hearing common knowledge from people younger than them that they should already know.
Hahahahahahahaha
Read that again, you illiterate little moron.
>yfw I'm English

Is it a type of voyeurism?

and how old are you? because the reality is here you have not proven me wrong yet (because you can't) which makes you dumber than me, an 18 year old. I hope for your sake you're not older than 20 because if you are then you really are a complete fucking retard. It's funny how stupid you idiots are. you always think because they''re younger they don't know anything. But the reality is they know much more than you think and by underestimating that you just put yourself in an ignorant position. So how does it feel to be less intelligent and experienced than an 18 year old?

Is it cuckolding if i like to imagine and watch my sister geting fucked or is this another fetish?

fuckup faggot.

at the end of the day you are the faggot cuck saying that people prefer betas over alphas, or you wouln't be disagreeing with me. so shut the fuck up you old faggot because i would most likely fuck you up. You are the fucking moron, and you are older than me. just wow. Goes to show how fucking stupid you are and why you would think so retardedly. But the fact that you remain a smug fucking bitch thinking you're right just because you are older really speaks volumes of how fucking stupid you are. Eat my shit cunt, you don't know anything.

Attached: 1492884287777.jpg (926x999, 220K)

>o how does it feel to be less intelligent and experienced than an 18 year old?
I wouldn't know. And you're not 18

that's another fetish, or are you two dating?

>because i would most likely fuck you up.
Hahahahahahaha. The old internet tough guy routine. You really are very young, aren't you?

>But the fact that you remain a smug fucking bitch thinking you're right just because you are older
And no. I think I'm right because I'm smarter then you, more educated than you and I have more experience than you. Plus your posts are factually incorrect, which doesn't help your case