What's on your mind, Sup Forums? I'm bored and I feel like chatting

What's on your mind, Sup Forums? I'm bored and I feel like chatting.

Attached: sonic el hacker img.png (400x210, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLIMgXv89VU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz3btMhdQ6Y&t=252s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's never a whole lot going on in my noggin, OP. :)

Maybe I should rephrase that. What's up?

I fucking swear IF YOU SAY "THE CLOUDS" OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT

mostly been fighting nerds in dark souls 2 and talking to people, both on and off Sup Forums
how 'bout you, user?

Dunno, watching videos about komodo dragons.

post a link. i really enjoy wildlife videos.

ive been bored for about 4 months straight now and i can't get an answer back no matter how many applications i send in

how hte fuck do people live the NEET life for more than half a year without losing their god damn minds?

>What's up?
God, the only savior

youtube.com/watch?v=QLIMgXv89VU
one of my favourite animals. If you like wildlike stuff and vidya, check out a channel called TierZoo. It's basically a channel that talks about animals and how they survive in their environment, but the guy makes it sound and look like a vidya competitive guide. Cool stuff.

Good luck user if you keep trying you'll get a job.

Nothing personnel kid

>personal

Lurk moar, fagit.

>mfw I give good life advice but can't help myself

Attached: fjdfhdfghsgsdg.jpg (480x480, 30K)

right now im snap chatting a solid 9/10 , might finally lose virginity ,where as im a 6/10 and im scared shes gonna realise that im uglier than her when we eventually meet up in a few days

Attached: pepepe.jpg (800x1067, 127K)

My nigga.
Lizards rule.

>What's on your mind?
Cunnilingus. I just cannot get enough pussy in my face.

There is more to sex - even casual sex - than physical attractiveness.
And hell, she might be into guys who have exactly your look.

I have been wondering. When you rub you hand on the wall and the lights come on, do dogs think we have magic?

they don't think about it, they're dogs

yeah dude, she might be attracted to ugly people

If you like animals and shit, I've found that the guys at scishow channel do talkshows.
This is one weird fucker here - youtube.com/watch?v=Xz3btMhdQ6Y&t=252s

half of it is how you dress and how you carry yourself. Confident and positive people are attractive. Fake it until you make it.

Dogs think 'what' not 'why'.

Go for it, you really don't know.
I was a basement dwelling 6/10 (on a good day). Girl starts talking to me, easily a 9 or 10. Somehow I found myself with a date.
I was sure I was being pranked and almost cancelled. But Sup Forums encouraged me to go for it.
Turned out to be for real. And now I, once a confirmed virgin, actually have a gf.
And things are going really well. She's learning video gaming, I've discovered sunlight and exercise.

Feelsbadman today

Attached: 1504176922951-b.jpg (244x255, 11K)

Today (eurofag) felt like watching a movie, not actually living.

As someone who is attracted to ugly people, I can confirm that this is a possibility.