Sup b..need some advice

Sup b..need some advice.
Just found out my gf is cheating and I need to know whats the best way to tell her I know and break up with her. Not so simple since I kinda hacked into her account. Here's the rundown of how this happened:
>backpedal 2 weeks ago
>Spend the night and ask to use her laptop. She deletes skype before I can use it
>OK. red flag # 1
>Fast forward to last friday, spend the weekend again, everything is good. Good sex, says she wants to get married etc. No problems.
>Yesterday, I left to go home and we talk later in the night.
>Says she's video chatting with her cousin. red flag #2..she deleted skype before
>I ask how her cousin is going. She says "good" and that's that.
>Red flag #3. Normally she rattles on as the convo goes along like a live coverage.
>Brush it off and go to sleep. This is around 11pm
>Recieve a kiss emote at 2:30am. I ask her how come she's still up
>She replies at 6am this morning trying to spin something on me. Says "How come you were up? Hmmmm...." followed by "I got up to pee"
>Instincts says fuck the red flags. Something is up.
>I know her skype password, she doesn't know I do.
>Fucking 4 different convos with men since last week up until 11 am today.
>I take screenshots and save them incase she deletes the evidence later.
>Pic related
>She started back talking to men the minute I left up until this morning.
>She didn't even sleep

She was always very good at lying, confronting her without evidence is a waste. She's on good terms with my family so ghosting her will create problems. I'm thinking to just tell her I followed the redflags and guessed her password.
But she was always suspicious of me getting into her accounts and will try to shift the entire topic on that fact, in order to shift the heat to me.
Any ideas? I plan to confront her after work today. I find it very hard to think without raging considering this shit is still fresh on my mind.

Attached: march 18th - 19th 6am 1.png (247x771, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JgGRw70H_2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/JgGRw70H_2w
exactly like this

nigga what are you talking about?
if you actually know she cheated on you, why do you need any sort of plan?
Jesus fuck, you don't even live together, just send her one of the pics of the convos she had and tell her you guys are done. It's that fucking simple.
Also who cares if she's on good terms with your family, tell them she cheated on you and that you broke up with her.
>But she was always suspicious of me getting into her accounts and will try to shift the entire topic on that fact, in order to shift the heat to me.
who fucking cares if she'll try to pull shit, you're breaking up with her, not trying to win an argument.

Post more screen caps op? I love this shit

Step 1: Show convo
Step 2: say "we're done"
Step 3: either block or screenshot the convo and send it to us

Don't waste time justifying yourself. Just tell her it's over and if she asks you why, tell her that you know what she has been up to and that she could at least have the decency not to take you for a fool anymore.
It's not a trial, you don't need to prove it.

This!!

another guy pt.1

Attached: march 19th 12am.png (245x760, 18K)

print the screenshots out, buy some envelopes, send them to the whole family with a note about how you treasure the family relationships but you can't keep a lying snake in your home

entire family on your side and lying bitch gone

I'm holding back not to beat the shit outta this woman..I guess I feel like I need some kinda retribution

Attached: march 19th 12am 2.png (235x647, 13K)

This, dubs of truth.
This way she can't make up BS about you to her family.

Could tell her one of the other guys was your buddy acting covert. He supplied ss.

The dubs have spoken!

Go on! I want moar!

Attached: 1518194899364.jpg (125x70, 2K)

This

personally I'd just start acting super fucking distant, I wouldn't validate anything she does. I wouldn't compliment her, I would reply to texts a day late, I would make excuses to not go over to her house occasionally (not all the time) and the next time she initiates sex I'd say I was tired.

this will fuck with her head major.

do all of this while you look for another girl.

you literally have a free pass to talk to any female you want now, have fun.

True

That's weak shit

nah doing some shit to really get back at her showing that you're fucking heartbroken is weak shit.

use it to your advantage and move on, doing some bullshit to try and "ruin" her is pretty embarrassing on your part.

I agree with this post but I don't think he should stick around if he doesn't want to, Especially doin all that passive aggressive shit.

She cheated then leave her asap bro

Hey, real talk. Beat the shit out of her. You're going to regret not doing it for the rest of your life if you just end it without confrontation.

>Hey, I'm breaking up with you.
>What? Why?
>You cheated on me. Good luck with your next target.
>Prove it!
>Go fuck yourself.

This isn't a bad idea if you want to give her the taste of her own medicine thing. If not then just break up with her and say "I feel like you have become increasingly distant, I am not someone who wants to hold you back. I care about your well being and only want what's best for you"
This way she can only delve deeper and deeper in to the guilt of being a two timing whooore

oh yeah ofcourse, if he wants out he wants out.

I was just saying I'd personally emotionally detach and then have the free sex (which she clearly is still giving him)

Post a picture of the girl. If she's normal looking or below average then the blames all on you.

Just dump her, man. Like "Hey, we're done", send screenshots of the convos, and then go full ghost. That's it, if she's been unfaithful, she's not worth any more time than that.

I think I'm just gonna tell her I found out her skype password and say we're done..Some of you guys are right where I don't need to win anything.

Judging from her convos, she met them on some site or app.

Tempting. But I don't think I have the patience for that tbh.

tbh the best retribution is to dump her like the trash she is.
Don't give her the pleasure of defending herself.
Just write her a message saying that she's trash and that you're through, and then just block all communications with her.
That shit will stay with her.

>ps your shit is outside

Good shit

Yes, give her an excuse to play victim, have some cops take her side, and fuck yourself even harder than you would fucked her over. Great plan 10/10

If you aren't driven to some sort of elaborate revenge, just fucking ghost her and stop being a pussy. Block her phone number and her instant messenger connections and move on with your life.

If you do want some kind of elaborate revenge, then contact her again. Or her family/friends so they know what a whore she is. Otherwise, don't bother.

Tell her you want a threesome. Have her wing woman for you. Use her as a tool for sexual discovery. It's easier with a female in tow.

Gouge her eyes out with a spoon. I only did 10 years. Would do again.

Pic would be good

I wish you were telling the truth, that’d be simply excellent.

>spend like a week in jail
vs
>spend the rest of your life regretting you lost chance at revenge

>I guess I feel like I need some kinda retribution
how about you send the convos to all the guys, so they all know she's not playing straight.

Don't beat the shit out of her.
's advice is useless.

Max you should do is just shout at her calling her a filthy whore on your way out if it'll make you feel better. But do not get physically violent.

Fake and gay

Why do you want her to know you know her skype password so badly

Life advice to everybody
When a woman randomly starts getting suspicious of you cheating when there is 0 evidence or any reason why she should suspect that, it means she is cheating and it's a way to cope with her paranoia of you finding out.

TL;DR gf accuses you of cheating for no reason she's the one cheating

The best revenge is indifference, not anger.

Women like people to be angry at them because they like having control. Don't give her control. Ignore her.

Just print the chats out and lay them across her bed. Change the password to her Skype account to lock her out of it. Tell her you’re fucking done and leave.

>get domestic abuse on your record
>possible restraining order
>everyone you know thinks you're a woman beater
>court dates and fines

vs

>not giving her the satisfaction of fucking you over again

I don't see anything that explicitly suggests she has fucked any of these dudes.
Still fucked up that she's up all night clearly flirting with them.
Intent is clearly there, but no smoking gun as far as I can see.
I'd still probably break it off.

It is explicitly clear from the first image that she is inviting a man over to have sex with her.

Ever response that’s not “GTFO and who gives a fuck” is wrong. Although, personally, I don’t understand this whole obsession with “cheating”. Human beings are so petty they must feel that they own someone and any sort of interest sexually in anyone else is wrong from a species that is sexually interested in as many partners as possible? Illogical.

>I don't need to win anything

Post her nudes goddamnit

I doubt half the guys even give a fuck. They just want her nudies and to get their dicks wet.

this, just stop talking to her. That will be more painful to her than anything else, since she won't even get to defend herself.

Best bet.

She's a great liar, elaborate plans will likely get me fucked when she rolls the victim mentality card.

I don't. That's why I'm asking for advice. Her knowing I have access will be a perfect diversion for her. Also that's a shitstorm I want to avoid.

True.

Settle down Spock, if you were cheated on it would hurt you too. We are trained from youth to value relationships very highly, and we are biologically programmed to try and pass down our DNA at the expense of other people's.

When she's lying to you, present the evidence and yell OBJECTION!!! like Phoenix Wright and tell the bitch off.

>in 2018 Theft and Marijuana charges are far more destructive to your life and career than beating the shit out of your ex-gf
>durr hurr restraining order on a person you don't want to be around
>caring what people who side with a cheating bitch think
I know you think you're being logical but you just sound like a wheezing beta bitchboy who does everything they're told and .

Attached: retard leash.jpg (256x280, 5K)

>Settle down Spock
Got em.

You sound like a faggot that's trying to hard to make this thread about you and how above everything you are. XD

Attached: index.png (188x268, 7K)

>She's a great liar, elaborate plans will likely get me fucked when she rolls the victim mentality card.

I have a lot of experience with sociopaths/narcissists like her. The absolute best thing to do is to cut contact. Don't confront her, she will twist things around and fuck with your head and if it doesn't go her way she will use other people to get at you.

The only way to beat her at her game is not to play. Cut her out of your life, you sound like you are ready.

Is it? I mean if she hasn't fucked any of these dudes, she's clearly shopping it around. Which means only a matter of time. Just suggesting that OP might be have caught on soon enough to get out before getting cucked.

I think OP wants to be the one to break things off with her. This kind of behaviour only justifies her cheating because now she has a reason to no longer be with OP and can just fall back on any of the 4 dudes shes been talking to.

You want the break up to be a surprise but also let her know that shes a cheat.

>this

Attached: A_toast.png (506x630, 441K)

The way I see it your only problem is the fact that you illegally accesed her Skype to pull Convos , tell her she left it open or that the Convos were anonymously mailed to you , ask a friend to send them in front of her

>If you were cheated on..
My first relationship I was cheated on and I realized it was nothing big. And how we are told to be is a contradiction of our natural state, which is stupid. Why is it that human beings always strive to be something they’re not and delude themselves into seeing the world in an unrealistic state?

Attached: have-you-tried-slapping-the-bitch.jpg (300x271, 57K)

Am I the only one thinking OPs GF is camwhoring and not actually cheating?

>verify
Is she selling nudes online maybe?

Roastie detected.

If that were the feelings of OP's gf she should have communicated that instead of getting into a stable relationship and fucking arround.
Commitment also seems to be a constant of human relationships, at least if you surpass stoneage levels...so don't pull this pseudo bilogistic argument.

So your life is shit, and you're trying to get others to fuck up like you did? All he's gotta do is dump the bitch, and that's that, why's he gotta fuck himself up in the process? You're a petty ass motherfucker.

>>everyone you know thinks you're a woman beater

Your posts are spot on btw but the 'thinks' isn't right here. Everyone would just straight-up know he's a woman-beater because that's what he would be.

Leave her. You can do better. It’s gonna hurt at first, but it’s the best decision.

Literal fedora-tipping cuck.

Dude all I’m hearing from you is excuses to avoid direct confrontation. She cheated on you!! No shit she’s going to deny. If you’re so scared of her playing victim, tell everyone you know FIRST before you break it off so she can’t lie to them before you explain yourself. Also message her contacts on Skype saying you’re her bf and she’s a slut. Then tell the dude she fucked she has an STD and needs to her checked before changing her password and uninstalling it. Then print out the chats and leave them on her bed and tell her it’s over.

Im thinking she is camwhoring

Seeing that I have mentioned nothing of the sort, I’m assuming that you are fearful of truth and are trying to ease that fear by calling me a homosexual. Don’t be insecure of your inadequacies and embrace all forms of life, even your own.

Just dump her.
No need to go elaborate.

>OP might be have caught on soon enough to get out before getting cucked.
>OP might be have caught
>might be have caught
>be have caught
.... fuck

.......OR, just keep the password and check her shit in secret

I tought the same. Still a reason to leave here if she is doing it

Exactly what I was thinking. The second pic OP posted is almost exactly how most camgirl skypes start

>tl;dr
>literally confirmed what I was talking about
have another read

Confrontation feels good in the short term but it also validates her behavior. It would hurt her more to just cut contact, and it would also spare OP a ton of bullshit.

Ever hear that revenge is a dish best served cold?

Don't even say anything about the convos.
Just say that it's over. If she needs a reason tell her you've found someone else.

If she keeps it up, you can tell her about the Skype.

At that point who cares.

Yeah
Roaties make a lot of $ doing this.
I'd still be pissed tho. Unless she is sharing the money

Why would he care if he’s leaving her anyways?

Why would you leave someone for the way they make their money? Unless you are paying for their shit, you dont really get a say in how their earn a living

Yes, try getting cucked, now in real-time!

She's not earning a living through camwhoring. Use occam's razor. She's cheating, or trying to.

And even if she was secretly camwhoring for cash, nobody wants to be with someone who lies by omission and who sees sex in a mercenary light.

I honestly think she's a narcissist. A lot of the traits check out.
She probably didn't, I don't care at this point tbh. The fact that she can switch from begging me to spend more time before I leave to running down another dick within the same hour pretty much trumps whatever progress they made.

Really. What are some of these camwhoring sites. And why would she use skype instead of chaturbating or some shit?

Attached: march 18th - 19th 6am 2.png (240x726, 15K)

There is no such thing as lies by omission. That is some straight up female mental gymnastics bullshit. You are "in touch" with your feeling arent you?

As for how someone sees sex, she is a female, if she didnt see sex appeal as a valuable asset, she would be dam near potato retarded... or from your first comment, a feminist lunatic

But he gets a day on what kind of person he wants a relationship with. Even if she was camwhoring and he wouldn’t have minded it; it’s still unethical to hide it and not be honest with your partner about your ‘profession’.

*say

Well, seeing that you concede to my arguments, I accept your defeat. Perhaps next time you should counterargue with actual intellect rather than memes

My words

Not being honest with your partner is definitely lying.

What planet are you on?

>Really. What are some of these camwhoring sites. And why would she use skype instead of chaturbating or some shit?

Myfreecams, Chaturbate, Cam4, LiveJasmin, etc

You use skype for 2 reasons. Either the guys will pay you directly and the website doesnt take 50% of the cut, or she is charging different rates than what the camsites charge. For example there is a black chick on MFC that charges 12 dollars a minute for "raceplay" if she did that on the website she would only get roughly 3 dollars a minute

Change her skype password. If you can, change her skype password restore email adress as well while you're at it. Just for shits and giggles.

The planet where its no ones business how I make money, and a lie is telling a falsehood, not leaving information out of a conversation.

What touchy feely planet do you live on? Grow a pair Aiden

Just tell her "it's off". Tell her you know what she's been up to (don't actually say what it is). Give her a chance to come clean and she'll either admit it (bonus points) or she'll lie to you. You already know the truth. Either way she's taking you for a fucking idiot so just cut her loose.

Cheat on her

Because I like shitting in a toilet, and driving cars and not worrying about someone murdering me for my belongings every time I leave my house... I could go on. Get the fuck outta here with your "unrealistic" talk, go enjoy your "natural" state somewhere else. Humans are part of nature, if we decide to do something, it is de facto natural.