What do you think of Lena Dunham's new show?

What do you think of Lena Dunham's new show?

It's going to do an incredible job of showing just how out of touch these people are.

>reconnect with working class americans through an arrogant millionaire celebrity that openly despises them

great plan

literally cant see what would go wrong

>liberals connecting with working class America

Yeah, no

pebbles

Lena actually looks kinda fucking cute in that thumbnail.

autism

I haven't watched it yet. Nor have I watched Girls or Hamilton and I don't intend to.
Also how the fuck can Lena Dunham connect with the working class? Correct me if I'm wrong but she seems to have gotten famous using connections and parents money and does not have any charm charisma of her own.

Reconnect with working-class americans by having an out-of-touch millionaire lecture us on the internet?

>it's a "anons don't know the Onion is satire" episode

Oh wait, its the ONION.

Didn't this bitch call for white male genocide

will not even give it a chance
she probably would be cute if she had a decent haircut and lost 20lbs and stopped wearing "so quirky" type clothing

>Lena Dunham
>Web series

They missed their whole demographic by a mile. How fucking detached from reality are these idiots?

More like it's a nobody bothers to open some shitty phone screenshot and just reads the headline episode.

literally was just about to post this

the DNC have cucked themselves into oblivion

Hahahaha what a terrible idea

Shows how out of touch they are. Funny how things switch this drastically

the onion logo is right there you fucking degenerates

either you didn't notice it and you should work on elementary awareness, or you don't know what it means in which case you should kill yourself before your first month on the internet is completed

>spend 10 seconds writing an angry comment

>can't mouseover an image for half a second

>literally thinking that a fat feminist millionaire who molested her little sister and who openly celebrates the eradication of white males can connect with the working class
No wonder these faggots failed so hard.

I truly wonder how many ugly white women jews are shitting up Miranda's life these days.

ITT: uneducated white males proving what we already knew

Are the Onion belatedly realising that the worm has turned?

More like Ham-by-the-ton, ammirite

Bu-but the fact that I believed it is itself a commentary on where we're at as a society, right?

Looks like she lost weight

like im supposed to check a news website url every time i see a ridiculous headline. i havent heard from the onion in 5+ years

The camera is very far away.

The onion has always been apolitical and humor biased.

>saw the onion logo
>still had to check if its true

The DNC is that lost in the wilderness. Trump got 29% of latinos, with 33% of latino men. Think about that.

Didn't she say she was leaving the US if Trump was elected? Well? Get outta here!

is there a single person on Sup Forums that doesnt hate lena dunham?

No, but the impossible to miss large green onion should be a tipoff.

>onion article
>people take it seriously

what happened to you, Sup Forums?

What, you think brown people don't have their jobs taken by illegals?

>apolitical

I like her, she's a good writer. People seem to think the character she plays is her in real life I think maybe.

it's the onion so there's a small chance it's ironic
but who am I kidding, the liberals are so cut off from reality they'll do that thing for real

Based Onion

Celebrities are pathetic and have shit taste

>The Onion
Jesus Christ, you people are fucking stupid.

I think they're pretending, I think.

not lately it was bought by the univision
they were shilling for hillary for awhile

>satire site
>better pictures of trump than the entirety of the mainstream media

gr8b8m8

>you hooked a ton of fish

>definitely apolitical

Wasn't The Onion recently bought by a major Clinton donor?

she's been proven to be a disgusting person in real life and i really doubt anyone here hates here for a character she played. also girls was awful and i actually sat through 4 episodes to be sure

We don't all browse reddit sites, sorry.

I voted for trump and I smiled at these.

>the onion

I would not even blink if that was a Salon headline.

Those aren't even funny, shameful tbqh

We live in an era where satire is more believable than reality.

what is this an onion shill thread. get the fuck out with this shit.
exactly. this wouldnt surprise me for a second if it had been real

>super apolitical

>satire

Not in this timeline.

She cried off 10 pounds.

>i pick and choose when to take onion headlines/articles seriously

>been proven to be a disgusting person in real life
Howso pray tell?
Why wouldn't people confused artistic endeavor with a real life character? They're dumb enough to vote a reality tv star as president of merka

That reality has descended to the point of being indistinguishable from satire?

Hes probably talking about those stories she told about molesting her younger siblings.

>Lena Legham

The Onion is owned by a major Clinton donor m8. It has every reason not to be apolitical anymore, and it's not.

t. Child abuse victim

>I don't understand the meaning behind jokes

Of course they're jokes you moron

We passed the "indistinguishable" point at least 8 years ago. Now satire is more believable than reality.

Because satire will always be simpler, easier to understand, and easier to build a retarded-monkey-brain compatible narrative around than even a simplified codification of reality.

>Roseanna to star in new Macarena-inspired direct to VHS series

Yeah, we're stupid.

kek its partly owned by univision, no wonder they hate trump

What you confuse for political bias is simply humor bias.

Clinton isn't funny. At all.

lel'd pretty hard at that title

I remember when The Onion used to be funny.

Neither are any of those Onion articles. They're literally just 'Trump is evil' and 'won't someone think of the women?'.

>Why wouldn't people confused artistic endeavor with a real life character?
because no one here has actually seen her in anything. she's a radical left wing activist who has attacked people for being racists/sexists etc all that shit when its not true. she claimed she got raped by some republican official then later it turned out to be a lie and got sued for slander. she molested her sister, claimed to get raped by some other dude she never reported and probably didnt tell the truth aboutand left details for people to dox him in her book. there's even more if you do your own research

lena dunham is a textbook example of hollywood liberal that every day people hate

Considering they're making fun of you and people like you, its understandable why you don't think they're funny.

The butt of the joke never laughs.

Liar. The onion was never funny. Just kinda droll and occasionally smile inducing.

What about that Odell Beckham thing? I really wanted the sjw twitter machine to cast her out of the clique but she wrote some blogpost about how shes a nut case and everyone remembered she's actually the victim of the patriarchy.

Why do you have to call her a liberal though? Can't she just be an abhorrent person? Isn't the "liberal" label completely redundant at that point?

>it took them a massive electoral loss to realize that white people also exist for purposes other than to be shit on

Fucking libcucks

she's not a good liberal. i was a liberal until i was 26, until screwballs like her convinced me the core of the left is not the same as it used to be and forced me to rethink my principles. i dont hate true liberals but she's some kind of lefty feminist authoritarian monster

Your real problem is you think in terms dictated by labels rather than anything remotely resembling reality.

The "liberal" as described by people who use the term unironically does not exist. It is a pure boogeyman concept.

>man wearing jewmerica tshirt never dreamed he'd see this day
I'm not sure how they would have wanted me to interpret this but that was worthy of a smile

Jesus Christ my former political party is absolutely fucking retarded.

>We need to reconnect with the working class, who should we get?
>I KNOW, LETS GET THAT FAT FUCKING KIKE WHORE WHO IS UNFUNNY, UNLIKABLE, OVER OPINIONATED, FROM A RICH JEW FAMILY, AND ONE OF THE WORST PEOPLE ON EARTH!

Glad I jumped off that sinking ship.

>
Hamilton is a rich white lady's version of interacting with negro culture

I want to come on Lena's feet.

thats the name they use so thats why i call them, i agree though identity politics has got to go but you cant just snap your fingers and make it so. now i see the path to true liberalism is libertarianism and the rights of the individual. fuck all these groups of people fighting eachother, we need to be more principled in our discussion and less divisive.

just curious though, what do you think lena dunhams best work is?

Of course you haven't watched Hamilton you fucking idiot it's not the hottest Broadway show in a decade

>LAGALBATATA
I kekked

>Lena Dunham
>reaching out to white working class americans

Isn't she the disgusting trolldoll jewess who talks about how great life would be if all white men died out?

is this a joke, either way i started laughing so much i coughed

>200 replies
>not one has noticed it's an article by the onion with a terribly photoshopped picture

kys Sup Forums

its true though. classical liberals and libertarians are very similar. in modern times gender/race/religion are not stopping people from achieving things. we have achieved what liberals set out to achieve. now we're far more shackled by government interference via bad laws, business regulations, massive taxes, inefficient programs, etc

>200 posts of people not recognising obvious satire
>Or getting pathetically mad whenever the jokes are about their candidate

Sup Forumstv/ in a nutshell

>jokes
no, jokes are fine, but when every douche on television is preaching to me about how Trump is evil and tries to veil it as comedy, while ignoring the 10,000 things you could bash Hillary about juts as bad if not worse, then they can fuck off.

is gonna be another piece about white genocide? are these people actually trying to get 8 years of trump now?

I'll take whatever opportunity I can to talk trash on that pederast kikess piece of shit. She's gonna be the first one in the oven.

AR Represent

All this shows is how stupid 98% of 4channers are. Ironically they all think they're super duper smart and their opinions mean something.

>I was literally about to post how brain stabbingly stupid I was.
>Oops! Looks like I did anyway.

If you want to appeal to blue collar workers, you need to dumb it down.

Like way way way down.

>I don't understand satire.