Breakup hell

Breakup hell

how can you handle it? Im talking about long term relationships, specially the first weeks after the breakup. Ive been through several and the last one was yesterday.

Dont know what to do, Im unable to work or do anything. Cant think of other girls obviously and Im still hoping she changes her mind or she regrets what she did.

Currently on the sofa and going through minutes like hours

Attached: 1483877981099.jpg (1000x1333, 252K)

Either man the fuck up and look at the positives or suffer like the faggot you are now.

Attached: BlueBunny.jpg (633x795, 184K)

Fuck something. Anything.

The cure for women trouble is other women.

Attached: stop_whining4.png (457x571, 189K)

it sucks OP, not gonna act like its easy. But the worst thing you can do is what you are doing right now. Get out of the house, hit up friends, go to the beach, go to a concert, go do something that you enjoy. You will never be with her again, but that's okay, there are 7 billion people on this planet, and there is no use crying over 1 person who you spent some time with.

That little voice in the back of your head thats telling you to get off your lazy ass and go do something is right. Despite the fact that laying in bed feeling bad about yourself is easier, put in some effort and improve yourself

There is only love and fear. You can conquer fear and negativity through love and positivity.

That is all there it is to it.

go hang with some friends user. Hit up some friends you haven't talked to in a long time and just try to take your mind off it. Being around awesome friends helps a lot

Just change your biology bro, it works for me.

This.
What you feel now is the extension of the feeling that makes a girl think you belong to her and then starts to bitch for worse and worse reasons.

If she broke the relationship, is the didn't see your truth as you want it to be seen, too bad FOR HER.

You have 99.9999999999999999% of finding another girl that'll treat you way better. Until then fuck pussies until your dick fells off.

Just remind yourself it's only your monkey brain telling you to reproduce and, as far as evolution is concerned, there is no reason for you to be happy in the process.

OP here
the problem is almost all my friends are hers too. In fact this saturday it was her birthday and we were all together. Sunday she brokeup with me.

My other friends live far away so Im literally alone and stuck in a small town. Im already 33 years old, and I dont have any strenght anymore. Tried to talk with her, call her but she just made up her choice and Im afraid I cant do anything to fix it.
She reads my text messages but doesnt say a thing to them. I dont know how to handle this anymore.

Just thinking in trying to find another girl, how hard is that for me to find the right one.. Im not in the mood for apps, tinder or so, but I dont have many other choices. Its too sad.

you don't handle it

not for the first few weeks

you will agonize, you will be miserable, you will hope things can go back to be the way they are

just accept that while things will never be the way they were, they will get better

if you're the vengeful type, get a gym membership or something, improving yourself physically, mentally, financially is the best revenge you can get on an ex

Maybe not til your dick falls off. Unless if you have a tongue like Gene Simmons you won't be staying with a girl after that...

I drank daily, numbed myself with pills, lost my job and became a shut in
After that I realized it made me more angry than sad, and used that anger to becoming a better person that she could be sorry she couldn't have
Lost weight, got fit, adopted a don't care attitude and fucked everything on two legs
It made me a tougher, more care free person, able to find joy in myself
Don't worry brother, you'll survive, and be stronger for it.

Attached: IMG_4597.jpg (209x200, 24K)

"I don't have any strength anymore".
Maybe it's why she broke up in the first place.
You can talk a girl out of a breakup decision if you made a really big mistake. If the breakup decision comes from an infinite accumulation of things that bothers her, you can't really talk her out of her decision.

Keep in contact with your friends, regardless they are her friends or not. So what? It's her friend but you broke up so it's not your friends anymore? Fuck her. She made you alone by her will. She won't have your friends too. Fuck her. Feel strength from your own will to thrive. Find new activities. Get in shape. Make her regret the fuck out of leaving you and fuck her best friend/sister

Found the virgin

Do you think is there any reason to keep texting her, telling all these things, asking to talk in person or so? I still have to give her things to her I have at my home.

She keeps repeating the same things over and over

>I made a choice, wrong or right, but its my choice and you have to respect it
>It doesnt matter what you say, Im not going to change it.
>I dont have the strenght anymore to be into a relationship, I need time for my work, prepare more studies and focus on myself, I need to be alone and dont want more problems in my life

Back on the day she changed her mind and decided to be with me no matter what. She fought for me and gave me everything.

Also, our friends are more friend with her. In fact they already have a private group which Im not in. I dont think they deserve my time, they only talked with me because we were a couple, I dont need people like that

Sup Forums giving actual advice

Attached: 1467206189-hap-croiseur-de-bras.png (224x167, 2K)

Attached: 747759df-47fb-45bd-affe-2d5fb53e5a66.jpg (504x480, 47K)

Manning the fuck up usually works for me, however, if you are unable, try focusing on things that weren't cool while in a relationship.
Be messy, or smelly, put socks on door knobs etc etc

She's the unstable type.
Be alpha and act unshaken. Be the wall she'll crave to rely on again.

>So...he was behind of it.

Attached: lxpjh5endb4u2543433000000.jpg (820x453, 39K)

yes, she is very unstable, insecure, shut in, afraid of everything, and in fact I know she still feels a lot for me, thats why she doesnt want to talk in person or meet me, because she would break apart.

After the big shock I think I should keep aside. One more thing, I found she deleted me from facebook already, she never updated hers, kept it almost empty, so she doesnt want to see me there anymore. Also forcing herself to forget me.

Yeah, when my wife and I finally separated it was fucking horrible. I've only ever been broken-up with. I've never been the one to leave, and it was someone I was married to for six years, and had dated almost 13 years before that.

I finally was able to do it and hearing her cry was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever experienced. Even though it was what I wanted and needed, it was excruciating.

You think being left is bad? Be the one who leaves. That shit's HARD!

(Unless you're a fucking sociopath.)

Most girls are stupid creatures.
You can't reason them like males. At the time if she came back to you and gave you everything it probably wasn't out of your direct intention. She probably felt something out of herself or you did something that made her want to come back and give you everything.

If you wanna make her to come back to you, it certainly won't be through acting like you want her back.

Be unshakeable. Incarnate reliability and absence of concerns. You'll drown in pussy. In hers too.

You know what to do.
Thank me later.

Attached: d_1522-01.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

Oh, cut it out! You may think you have a razor sharp sense of humor, but you're just coming across as edgy.

Sorry user, you know what they say the only way to get over a bitch is to get under a new one. Stay positive talk to someone also I recommend getting some ganja it will help with the depression.

I almost didn't catch this. It was a close shave.

You need to take some time and do something that you have been putting off. Put your whole mind into it. Do not crawl back and hand her your balls. She will own your ass forever if you do. If you do not make contact, she will. Either to see if you are able to go on without her or to twist the knife. Just be strong.

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GODDAMN NORMIE!!!!

I'm basically destroying myself.

Attached: cab153073d939e684132cc10c9715b78-700.jpg (1120x700, 76K)

Attached: 1518536571119.gif (300x186, 446K)

I know that feel bro. I went through something similar. Women will rip your heart out. They’re so calculated about relationships. You’ll be surprised. Us men, actually fall in love, but women can shut you out if they don’t feel satisfied, or stimulated any longer. It’s fucked. I became a hermit after my break up as well,started chain smoking, etc. I’m still in the recovery phase. I recommend going for long walks and zoning out to music you enjoy.

It's never completely easy, but once you've been through one, or, two, or seven break-ups, it gets easier every time.

I just got out of a 9 year relationship. Like we're officially quits now, but the strange thing is, I could tell we've been losing touch for years. In my experience, long term relationships are not a clean break. They slowly wilt and fade before finally being over.

I guess if you could recognize when that's happening, you could stop it in its tracks early. So you don't have the break-up later. It's rough out here.

Attached: FlyLeaf.gif (500x281, 1.53M)

At the point when you notice it's failing, you can also try to salvage it. It has to be worth it to you though, and means that one or both of you have habits that need changing.

Not every relationship is worth it.

What the fuck is this

Shave?

Get some rebound pussy to break your ball and chain.

My method is to slowly grow resentful and miserable while in the relationship so the breakup is like getting out of prison.

Try this.
I was fucking women within days of a breakup of a 9 year relationship.

Attached: growacet-bp.jpg (521x378, 26K)

It's going to be a long time, just remember, suffering is ok, if you constantly think yourself "i must find a way to not think about her and not suffer", then youll constantly think about her and suffer about it, just like the white bear thing, just think about anything but a white bear and soon as you say that you only thought is a white bear.
Also dont try to rationally analyze what happened during the breakup, there'a nothing rationl to find and to solve, that's the way it went, ruminating on the past just sinks you into the downward spirl of depressive and negative thinking. And dont blame yourself for anything that happened. Remember that negative feelings are just you mind's unrealistic interpretation of an objective episode or fact, change that and there will be no negative feelings, but just the fact that you broke up.
My advice, take it or leave it, good luck.

Attached: 1510119140274.jpg (199x250, 5K)

Very ez OP, never have a gf for 31 years :')

Attached: pepe magick.gif (387x305, 494K)

a long term relationship doesn't "just end". It has already been slowly fading away, and it think of it as the connection between you and her growing so weak, that it snapped and broke off.

Not much you can do about it now user. She's not willing to change her mind, you have to respect it. It is difficult. It hurts.

However, it's nothing you can't deal with. This is the time for you to discover yourself, as you are infact, a free man now. Healing comes from self improvement. Any interests you were never able to pursue? Any activities you've wanted to try but never could? This is your moment, user. I envy you in a way

My story too

Similar boat OP. Been seeing this girl since december, we met on the 15th, and she called things off Thursday, also the 15th. Tried to talk in person, said she wasnt strong enough and that theres nothing to talk about, would rather just move on without discussion. It sucks, ive been in this place before, many times.

I had a girl come over and rage fucked her brains out the next night, and the night after that. Felt good, but was only temporary. We will make it, we always do, were men and we move on, were the only ones who will do it, thats why society and the human race has lasted this long. We keep moving forward even when everything within us tells us to just fall over and die.

Attached: 489498.png (258x447, 166K)

Find a female beta orbiter, they've been waiting all their lives for this chance to "comfort" you. It's an easy way to realise that your ex-girlfriend wasn't perfect and there are other girls and they have their own personality which is pretty great.

Just find yourself another spermhole. I broke up with a girl after 5 years of relationship, lived with her for over 4 years, and after a month of having a lot of time for games and shit i decided I need to fuck sth. Wrote to a couple of old friends and got laid like 5 times ever since. So stop bitching, grow yourself some balls and get in the market again

Brokeup with mine 2 months ago. What hurts most besides the usual stuff is getting back in the dating game. That shit haunts me.

The other thing that haunts me is I could see it coming but she was the one who was talking about our future and how she'd never leave me. 2 months and she hasn't even contacted me. Going from lovers to strangers in a matter of weeks is an odd feeling.

No biggie... I divorced after 17 yrs marriage. It was tough first weeks... Waking up and not seeing her. user above has it right. It was a slow gradual breakup. Till it snapped. Ive since got fit, hit night clubs for an easy lay and having the time of my life. Banging 2/10 broads first while gaining confidence and making my way up to some good lookers. It's tough after 17 years...pickup lines are the same, but I was way out of practice.
All it takes is time and keep yourself busy. Don't dwell on the past as it can bring you down. Look forward and start hitting bars and clubs. Easy lay with the bar flies.