I think my neighbour is beating the shit out of his wife and children again...

I think my neighbour is beating the shit out of his wife and children again. They are screaming really like their lifes depends on it. What do?

Attached: 1515648893724.jpg (583x1508, 324K)

call cops

call police so they can have it on file at least

This. Call the cops.

Pick up phone... dial 911

Fap

Attached: 1506049002916.jpg (326x300, 25K)

Be a hero n save them, call police or go over but make sure to bring a pocket knife. I think call policr but also record audio so theres evidence

call da po po

you dont have to listen to that shit

Got it, i call the cops

OP here, cops just arrived.

Do absolutely nothing, put some headphones on and ignore it

If anything does happen you will be a witness and have to go through all kinds of legal bullshit

keep us posted

Keep us posted. If reoccurred, the cops have evidence of him being violent and shit. You may have just saved their lives.

This is getting interesting.

Tell the wife and kids if they had their shit together the husband wouldn’t have to beat their asses all the time.

For fuck sake.. Cops talked to me 2 mins ago. Everything seemed to be fine for them, not a single clue for domestic violence. The children and his wife are out "watching a movie". Thats fucked up...

Post pic of police car with timestamp. 11 min cops that a incredible

Good on you OP, hopefully he gets what he deserves

Dude, what? They weren't even home or the cunt just lied to them and the cops didn't even bother to check the apartment?

Help him.

Too late, they are gone. At least they stopped screaming for now, but i seriously don't know if this is good or bad..

Attached: 3XGkMct.jpg (600x400, 17K)

Post pic or stream on yt

If you're man enough, go to him and tell him you heard everything. People who abuse their families usually are cowards.

Didn't need to go to him. He knocked on my door just a few mins ago. This lunatic started screaming at my doorsteps and wanted to know what i told the cops. I threatened him to call the cops once more and collect evidence if he beats his family again.