If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Attached: 1520801882007.jpg (500x625, 82K)

only pregnant girls go to my school if ur not pregnant im getting them poregnant

I'd make wearing crotchless pantyhose with skirts short enough that expose the tops compulsory

First offence - over my knee
Second offence - legs spread and feet tickled
Third offence - they strip down in front of you to just their pantyhose and play with themselves until they cum

what about their footwear?

High heels of course, and if they break it and wear flats like these then they get them taken away and the nylon ripped and their towes sucked

Attached: 0737C045-3D3D-421C-A058-0B066489B59C.jpg (640x853, 152K)

i want to make their feet smelly

Eww no

Rules:
>no bra
>no pants and other underwear
>no socks
>full depilation
>long hairs
>light dress or tanktop with sport shorts
>public toilets for girls

Punishment:
>1st - full naked for month + 10 lashes on ass
>2nd - full naked until her education ends + 100 lashes on ass and 20 on tits and 10 on cunt
>3rd - public and painful execution + full naked for her girl classmates for month + 100 lashes on their asses and 20 on tits and 10 on cunts

Attached: tumblr_oj1559MXjL1v15819o1_1280.jpg (600x1214, 90K)

would groping by allowed by male classmates?

what do you mean?

>fetish
>the most boring grand-dad tier shit ever

go the fuck back to asstr pops

can male classmates grope the girls

Officially they can't, but it is not a fault, They can't have sex However, if they get caught, the girl is always guilty (even if she was raped)

so what usually happens on an average day?

>So...he was behind of it.

Attached: mn7qx88l5mvy2543743000000.jpg (488x578, 27K)

girls are greeted by sweating tits, secretly sex is secretly cultivated in men's toilets, and so is a normal day

the cute popular girls would get groped a lot

consequences of being a cute and popular girl

guys would probably try to reach under her sports shorts to feel her pussy when she's walking to class

All girls must wear their vibrator to school every day. Everyone is given a remote control that can target any girl of their choice.

First offense of forgetting to wear one: vibrator is moved to ass
Second: vibrator in pussy, plug in ass
Third: desk is switched for a sybian, girl is strapped into it

wouldn't the cuter girls have their vibes on the entire day basically?

Traps are recognized as females, but only if, to ensure all of the girls security they agree to 2 rules:
1: traps must meat Chastity cages unless a girl wants to unlock them
2: traps are the practice dummies for any boy or girl wanting to see what sex is like

First offense for failing to comply: must wear a buttplug all day
Second offense: they are locked in Chastity and left bound in the girls locker room
Third offense: all sex Ed students are required to analy penetrate them, girls will get strapons males must cum inside or on them

That could very well be the case. Cumming over and over across the day, wincing and twitching in class while they try to hide it, juice sliding down their thighs

i wonder if guys would steal her vibrator and call authorities just so they can get it into her ass

Or other girls, at that age they can be vindictive cats.
Or maybe someone might do it strategically:
>cute nerd girl is slated to be valedictorian
> you are the sexy saluditorian, always distracted by people turning on your vibe
>make sure that you arrange for her to get three strikes; she complains but you can tell she loves it from how she touches her breasts throughout the day
>make sure she’s riding the sybian during the big test
>she’s so busy moaning and grinding on the saddle that you beat her on the exam and graduate ahead
>she knows you did it
>apologize by letting her tie you up and making you cum twice for every time she did

Full groping of naked breasts for men and women at any reasonable time. I.e not during tests

Punishment would be full groping of naked crotch for the next week at any time at all

rolled up plaid skirts & tall sockies,no pantyhose

bump

Rule: All cute girls must also have a penis

No punishment, just a universal rule

Bumping with an obvious one:

Girls are required to demonstrate sex ed techniques and lessons with anyone who asks.
Failure to comply 1: they are now the classroom anatomy dummy for all classes
2: they are now the test subject for lessons on bondage and fetishes
3: since they are so opposed to sex, they are locked in a chastity belt and teased until they beg to demonstrate sex ed with their partners

maybe college girls can be used to demonstrate sex ed in middle schools

Works for me. You want them to have at least some experience, after all, especially for the fetishistic stuff

what kind of fetishes would be popular?

bumping