My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

Attached: IMG_3299.jpg (675x900, 79K)

This is why you get a trap GF

Leave her you cuck

Attached: 1519092385479.png (624x628, 81K)

Dafuq you mean she wants you to be the father? Are you or are you not the father? How would this be the end of your virginity? If you decide to be the father, then you get her pussy 24/7

You stop posting this shit you kike

Attached: 123123123145112.png (321x321, 12K)

>If you decide to be the father, then you get her pussy 24/7

Sounds like OP is a beta orbiter and when he signs the birth certificate he will be thoroughly fucked by her when she demands child support payments.

She will never let you fuck her OP. You will be her cash cow while she fucks other guys.

what the fuck

your a moron run you dumb bitch

Being 36, I would agree, if she was like 18 yo.

Just because at my age, most women have kits anyway and then she is the better choice.

She done goofed, and you are a simp.

Attached: 1517535954066.jpg (600x652, 95K)

Id rather die alone than let another man's spawn leech off of me for 18 years

does she love you?
or the other clown/s she schlooped with?
wanna be a pappy maybe with someone elses' kid for the next 20 years go ahead

If it ain't your sperm the answer is no.
Marrying you won't correct her past mistakes.

Listen, Jerkoff. You do it and you'll be raising that little fucknut until he goes to prison. wtf do you know about black culture ?? do you even fucking know how to properly fry a god damn chicken ? do you fucking know when a watermelon is ripe ? wtf do you know about raising a black kid ? are there any motherfucking basketball tips you can give him ? How are your ball handling skills ?? these are the fucking questions that should be keeping you up at night ,op.

Could've went all kinds of ways with this one. Like, do you know how to help a kid with sickle cell? Do you know how many stores sell a kid's size 13 basketball shoes? Plenty more, I'm just saying I like what you did should've kept it going.

>89▶
Look, I hear you, but I don't want to overwhelm Op, so i just gave him the common denominator basics he'd need to barely scrape by. I don't want to overwhelm him with fucking kwaanza and the fucking heartbreak of telling your pet jig that while george wahington carver did in fact come up with lots of ideas for peanuts, he was a fucking retard who missed the most obvious use for peanuts. This is all shit Op would have time to learn. But Op needs to fucking improve his ball handling skills NOW if he's thinking of taking on this kid

This OP is almost certainly bait yet there ARE men who have been stupid enough to get themselves into this situation.

I was recently rewatching Spartacus: Blood and Sand and it's from 8 years ago at this point. They had a scene where a gladiator who willingly enslaved himself to pay off debts was pissed off that his wife was impregnated by another man while he is enslaved. The main character, Spartacus, calls him a fool for getting mad at her and shames him for being angry. There is later a reconciliation scene where the angry gladiator tells his wife he will love and raise the child when he gets out of his contract. I mean, this is what these twisted women and hollywood actually want men to do? Despicable.

this thread never ceases to amaze

What are you trying to say ? Op doesn't need superior handles in order to raise this kid ?

Yeah, yeah ,i know. next you're going to tell me that Op should up his freethrow game. Look. free throws don't put asses in the seats, but a nice behind the back dribble will give this kid a leg up in society. Next thing you know, Little LeRoy is dunking at a fourth grade level. The basics of the game are for white kids, bro

>This is why being gay is better than a heterosexual.

Fixed that for you user.

You should nope the fuck out of paying for someone else's kid.