Do most women like degrading themselves? Of the ones that do, why do they enjoy it?

Do most women like degrading themselves? Of the ones that do, why do they enjoy it?

Attached: Magikarp..jpg (1000x1000, 883K)

Why do I enjoy that is a better question

She need a LOG shooped into her mouth.

because you lack respect for women

I meant I like being degraded. What's up with Sup Forums lately?

how is sucking a dick degrading? I guess in aMErica, they don't please their partners?

You like being degraded because you lack respect for women. You equate being woman with being less, and being degraded makes you feel like a woman, hence why you get off on it and why you lack respect for women.

sucking a dick like that is not degrading at all. they're doing you a service, something nobody else can get because you're special to them and that should be honored and you should give something back to them by licking their pussy.

exactly

It feels good to be degraded, I dunno, I probably have daddy issues

anyone have more of her?

Women like to be dominated, which in turn makes them open to being degraded and subservient.

But this is privileged behaviour in most cases, you have to earn seeing this.

Similar to how men are very emotional, but in general a man will only show emotion to a privileged few.

what the fuck does that have to do with the fact your have issues your father?

why would you want more of this goblin?

I dunno, a guy told me saturday night that girls who have daddy issues like to be dominated and it hit very close to home

big teef

being submissive doesn't mean a woman also wants to be degraded, that only applies to a minority. most women want to treated with respect and be shown they're of equal worth.

she looks like my TA that I fucked a while back

was your dad very strict with you or what?

I don't know, man. In public, yeah, they want respect. In bed? Not my experience.

Not in bed

at least in a long term relationship I can't imagine a woman wanting to be degraded all the time. I don't think that's the way to achieve happiness in life.

No

Not all the time, just when she is in the mood

this, fucking burgers

Story?

You have to make a woman think it’s her choice to be submissive.