Is Homeland copying real life? Theres a lot of fake news and russian spys in the show...

Is Homeland copying real life? Theres a lot of fake news and russian spys in the show. They even brought up Sup Forums in one episode.

Attached: Homeland Clair Danes.jpg (573x493, 43K)

they brought Sup Forums up in the most retarded way imaginable. Cringed the whole time

They proved the shill/bot poster problem on Sup Forums.

jog my memory how did they bring it up? Was it that ransomware episode?

dont download jpegs on Sup Forums!

Sup Forums jpegs have ransom ware.

How many episode are about Sup Forums or internet places similar to here? Basically how many episodes that would actually fucking interest me or the people here? Also what episodes are those?

They probably are. It's what shows do when they can't create original storylines themselves.

This show turned to shit after Sgt. Brody died. Honestly, the only GOOD season is Season 1. I had trouble watching after that.

CSI did an episode on Sup Forums cuz of the whole gamer gate thing. The homeland episode I dont remember. Try googling homeland episode ransom ware.

NCIS LA brought up a hacker group named "redchannit". All these shows are just trying to be current.

Because they know the power of sites like that, that can reach thousands of people then thousands of their friends spreading the word as well.

I'll have to check out that CSI episode as well.

This dumb bitch's crying every single episode also got old as fuck.
A crying ass bitch like this would NEVER get a job with the CIA.

And the CIA would know she was on meds from random drugs tests or something.

She uses sex as a tool as well which makes in cringy to watch.

Agreed. Pretty sure anyone on anti-schizophrenia medication would be turned away almost immediately.

The only thing that interested me in this show was Sgt. Brody's story. It was so compelling, and had just the right amount of mystery. Idiotic to kill him off and NOT end the show.

smartest chick spy ever. saves germany from massive chemical attack.
doesnt know enough to read file name before clicking .exe file.
surprise troll lives down the road and she went full femanazi beating him to a pulp.
this some sjw wet dream shit and is disturbing as hell.
also they said yesterday brexit was caused by russian bots.

I know, right? It's so cringy and pathetic

Yeah I feel the new episodes lack that as well. Sgt Brody should have been fake hung, then shipped back to america on a ship or something. Or the show ended after his death.

I think the latter would be best.
Shows that go on for too long get cringy and awful.
God tier shows know damn well when to end. I love that in a good show -- it knows when to call it quits. Makes the overall show so much better, I think.

Yeah I saw a documentary on Father Ted and they ended the show because they couldn't think up anymore funny situations for the actors to deal with. They ended the show before Dermot Morgans death.

I just saw the NCIS one last week (repeat on ION). There was a gamergate thing and the redchanit group kidnapped a fem game designer to try to keep her game womyn from being released.

I respect that SO MUCH. It just makes sense to stop the show if the show creators run out of good ideas.
Why try to beat money out of a dead horse? Just stop the show and come up with another idea. That mentality is SERIOUSLY lacking in Hollywood, with all of the movie reboots. Makes me sad, man.