How do you feel about it?

How do you feel about it?

Attached: F15BB9F9-98DC-466A-B9E4-0FC1C4EDF80C.jpg (750x1018, 419K)

pretty darn good

Dealer Trafficker

So is it drug dealers or drug traffickers?

I get the idea but i don't think it will actually make any difference its only going to make the people who are willing to gamble with death deal in trafficking.
Decriminalization and eventually legalization is a better long run strategy in my estimation.

Attached: 4d5cfee2-0d3f-4df2-9dcb-def872cccd0c.jpg (450x479, 75K)

duterte?

how about decriminalizing all drugs and let people make their own decisions?

Attached: 1490820395603.jpg (351x364, 53K)

>How do you feel about it?
People in hell want ice water but it's not happening.

pretty much

I've thought this should be the way to go for a long time. We should do it like Portugal did it.

But at the same time, I'm starting to think if we left the decision up to Americans, even more would kill themselves with drugs.
I guess I liken it to the cowboy gun mentality. Americans tend to overdo it when it comes to "muh rights" and what not... Do you all think this would happen with legal drugs?
Like "it's my right to do heroin, so I'm gonna do it everyday!"

Oh come now, you can't have people actually living like they are the foremost expert in thier lives. That's just nonsense

Attached: 1394002153974.jpg (267x400, 41K)

He really is more senile and out of touch than we suspected.

Attention stupid americans:

take your retarded political reality show somewhere else and fuck off

that's all

Attached: 1515688811128.png (1063x781, 798K)

It's sooooooo much cheaper to just address the reasons why they use drugs and give liberal and immediate treatment for those that decide to use and want to quit. Criminalization has cost a fortune, not worked, destroyed healing race relations and made The People Republic of America the world's #1 prison state by far.

No one on the world is beyond the molestation that Darth Cheeto is visiting upon the land

Yes, let's just keep decriminalizing everything. There should be complete anarchy. If we stop slapping people on the wrist for doing bad things, they'll stop doing bad things. Genius.

Literally if they don't like it, they can stop dealing drugs anytime.

>take your retarded political reality show somewhere else and fuck off
And yet all other insignificant countries feel the need to watch us and comment on how they THINK it should be done

"ASSAULT RIFLE"

The US creates the rest of the world's news. Shithole countries are just jealous of the insane amount of attention we constantly get.

Yeah I agree 100 percent with all of those claims. The war on drugs has really ruined the American city and assisted in creating ghettos.

I still fear giving unlimited drug use powers to Americans though... Europeans seem to be so much more reasonable when it comes to their personal health.
We Americans CLEARLY don't give a fuck about ourselves.

Anarchy doesn't mean people can go apeshit and do what the fuck they want. Clearly locking up desperate people for using drugs hasn't solved a thing. World's largest appetite for drugs and largest prison population.

he said "where allowed by law" or some such, someone pointed out death penalty requires murder conviction most places, so waste of breath

I honestly don't give a shit if we kill them. Why should I give a fuck about some social retard that can't get a job and pushes death on people? I don't give a fuck about the users either. Kill all of them, just try and give me a reason why that would be bad for society or the advancement of the human species.

Happy, good decision

There are plenty of dumb ass Europeans. They also have a more egalitarian society then us. This works in countries with strong safety nets. The lie told in America is the sky's the limit. This is not true for the vast majority of people. The truth is there is no floor.

You must be so disappointed daily

Sure kid.

The world population could use some relief. If they DO end up killing themselves from overdose, that was their decision to start with. Don't need that shit in the gene pool anyways.

you peasants just can't shut your fucking mouth about it

we are tired of hearing your retarded shit

keep your stupid politics to yourself
and fuck off

>overdo rights
What did he mean by this?

then get off of an AMERICAN image board.
Created by an AMERICAN.

I agree. People who keep doing hard drugs aren't going to live that long anyways.

And yet you made another comment on it.
Tell that to your governments so they dont puppet USA politics and laws.
Tell that to your media, so they dont spend 12 hours reporting on the same minor USA issue

calm down cletus
www means world wide web

Great, so when can I expect those pharma CEOs to be indicted?

But seriously, this: Many, many heroin users started out getting hooked on prescription painkillers. I don't think a lot of people in this day and age just woke up and decided to mainline heroin. And if they did then they would be stupid with or without prohibition.

>Drugs are bad mmkay
Go back to slowly killing yourself with McDonald's. No one will stop you because it's your right to do so.

Attached: jack.jpg (577x359, 15K)

i'm not watching tv right now so ill tell you instead

shut the fuck up about your stupid politics, no one fucking cares

No matter what the problem is, his answer is always to kill people.

What a fucking psychopath.

Attached: 07200210354176_n - 1.jpg (1080x1120, 105K)

Sure, there are dumbass Europeans. I agree.
I just don't think that the Portuguese were killing themselves off in troves like Americans are doing right now. What is it, like every 10 or so seconds an American overdoses?

I seriously can't see the benefit of legalizing drugs, and allowing drug dealer Biff from West Virginia to sit openly on the corner and sell fentanyl legally. Overdoses would increase 10 fold.

Let's kill this soyboy, lol.

Drug sentences are already brutal and draconian.

My guess is that people who aren't deterred by a 20-year sentence won't be deterred by the death penalty, either.

Socialized healthcare makes this impossible

>using an american anime imageboard
>created by an American teenager
>to talk about American issues.
>with Americans

>BUUU IU DIN LIK MURICANS

YES

>AMERICAN

just stfu faggot

Attached: guihgergruliger.jpg (324x207, 15K)

The goal isn't to deter them, the goal is to wipe the scumbags off the face of the earth.

>Oh no the fact that the imageboard was sold to a new owner completely erases its history

the truth is, the floor is lava

>paid money to a superior American to acquire his masterful creation, one the slanteyes couldn't make by themselves

>REEEEEE STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>ILL KILL YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR OWN MONEY ON THINGS YOU LIKE

I don't even do drugs but if people want to inject smack into their eyeballs why the fuck is it any of my business.

Attached: 1520790327378.png (384x390, 223K)

I'll vote for that the second we eliminate welfare.

Mug taxes won't pay for their shit

I think it's less that he's a psychopath and more that him and his base can't think of any alternatives other than violence.

They all have a power fantasy about being the "alpha", hence why they defend guns so vehemently. They make otherwise weak individuals feel powerful.

Not an argument

3 words. Tiny. Pink. Dicks.

I'll rather die slowly by eating mcdonalds and work out than doing crack and od. Go kill yourself quickly by shooting heroin directly into your fucking eye socket

would save them a lot of money

so go the otherway and make every dose on the govt dime forced twice the amount of the last one

>self selecting problem solved

Have you ever had any relatives or friends OD from methamphetamine? Heroin?

I would never support the Government selling drugs themselves. Never.
I would only support Government subsidized clinics and relief efforts. But only if welfare recipients undergo mandatory bi-monthly drug tests.

safe injection sites with rolls of body bags

completely “consentual” if you believe opiod addicts have enough freewill to commit crimes

Oh fuck!

LAVA ON THE FLOOR

Attached: 1495366192624.jpg (449x600, 45K)

>Implying I would choose to do hard drugs

Well, there goes your whole argument.

Attached: 1505942136867.jpg (926x960, 79K)

Had a friend nearly OD from some opiod prescription. I've also dealt with plenty of patients who have OD'd, some of which had died.

I know where you're going with this, and "muh feelings" isn't an argument.

Attached: 1517775525007.jpg (489x498, 27K)

Probably that it's retarded if every American statistically owns more than one gun?

Because its not the buying and using part. Its the ILLEGAL transportation and CARTEL VIOLENCE thats the problem

Why do you own more than one game for your console? Faggot.

>OD from methamphetamine
That's actually hard thing to do.

Wouldn't have that problem if it weren't illegal

Joke's on you, I don't own a console

>Make drugs in the USA
>Stop selling weapons south of the border

Bam, no more cartel problem.

A pistol for daily carry
A pistol for CCW carry
A rifle for hunting
A rifle for marksmanship
A shotgun for hunting
A shotgun for home defense

Different guns have different uses

Should you legally be only allowed to have one screwdriver? And you had to rely on your community to have all available screwdrivers? And when you needed to use one you didnt have, you had to file paperwork with the federal government months before hand to have proper access to the screwdriver?

But you're completely fine with anyone else doing it? A friend possibly? Brother? Sister?
I wonder where you would stand if someone close to you od'd. Considering your "cool" "chill-out" attitude you'd probably shake the drugdealers hand and maybe a peck on the cheek

How about dont be a loser and do drugs?

You would still have violent competition between distributors.
Mexican cartel isnt going to stop killing its competition just because drugs are decriminalized

THE issue is most with the demand side, not the supply side. Supply exists only in response to demand. If millions of Americans would stop using drugs, all the dealers would go out of business and find something else to do.

Never understood the whole doing drugs thing. Why can't people have sex more and listen to great music more? Wanna feel good? Hook up with a chick.

So east coast cartel vs west coast cartel
Boom, new cartel problems

Following that logic, why should it be forbidden to own nukes just in case the Chinese or the evil British Empire attack?

Not good. I now understand why people say Trump is as bad as Hillary.

Cartels brutish techniques wont work against squeaky clean businesses working under the preview of the law.

Just look at places that have legalized marijuana for example. It's still in its infancy but it has become incredibly efficient and safe to the point where illegal methods can't even compete.

It shouldn't

Attached: 1516386131027.jpg (640x640, 324K)

Nukes are a GLOBAL problem
A single nuke effects the entire world.

I cant kill million + people with one shotgun cartridge. Radiation and famine from the ash fallout will

Funny how people only start considering compassionate alternatives when it affects their own family. Look at how Chris Christie had great ideas on drug reform after watching his sister and family go through it.

Exactly why decriminalization of buying prostitutes should happen.
>inb4 sex addiction is a real problem

what he really is urging is more death sentences for people committing murders while doing things related to drug trafficking. no new laws, just harsher sentencing for people when it's possible for them to be charged with capitol offences.
the death penalty is more expensive than life in prison because of the appeals process. we should just give them life in prison without parole. I'm not against the death penalty on moral grounds, just that these people aren't worth spending extra money on and the death penalty is not any more of a deterrent than life in prison.

Drug infested den resident here (Manchester). I feel like this will do nothing but drive up the cost and make what is moved even more profitable.

- Risk of death penalty == more expensive to move == higher prices.
- Lower supply with same or increased demand == higher prices.

>So, I found who was behind of it.

Attached: o6farn3wan7z2543355000000.jpg (805x569, 41K)

You pay alot more since its strains they have scientifically created,thus creating a premium.Also you cant buy more then an ounce a day nor can you possess more then 1 oz at any time, in any form(editables,oil) in any residence
So for habitual users or medical patients, its not efficent

More proof that your country is a fucking joke. Death penalty has long been banned in a more developed part of the world.

About time someone came up with something new, we should come down hard on drug manufacturers, traffickers, dealers and users, like an all out war! We could even call it the "war on drugs".. I'm sure that would yield immediate results.

Trump sure knows how to think outside the box, lemme me tell ya.

Attached: 1364694312372.png (680x680, 154K)

also it's unconstitutional for people to face the death penalty for crimes that dont result in the death of the victim or crimes against the state like espionage or treason. Kennedy v Louisiana.

So we can agree the problem is regulation, not drugs.

I feel like he's a fucking moron and so are his base.

exactly, do drugs, don't be a loser

I wouldn't support them doing hard drugs, but neither would I support them being locked up in prison with violent offenders simply for personal use of drugs. We need get to the bottom of their problems, find why they turned to substance abuse in the first place, and treat this as a mental health problem and not a criminal problem. The for-profit prison system is cancer.

Attached: 1456108406372.jpg (300x200, 8K)

Please don't spread your subtile opinions on an AMERICAN board. Kill everyone who may harm our children! Except if they have a wealthy lobby that founds our politicians. In that case, FREEDOM!

Except that we haven't executed any drug dealers.

kek

Bullshit. I live in Seattle where it is legal, and prices dropped. Not to mention how much we are saving not locking potheads up, while also making a killing in tax revenue.

Most painkiller addictions are from prescription meds given by doctors who don't give a fuck and get paid either way.

Lower back problems? Sure, I can help you there. Take these whenever you feel like you need them. That'll be $lots.

>death penalty
>$600 worth of drugs
>about an hour

>life sentence(aka no kill)
>3 meals a day for 60+ years
>housing foir 60+ years
>medical treatment for 60+ years
>...etc

Its a cost effective means