In the end, he chose his lifestyle, you don't have to be albert einstein to know that drugs are bad for you

In the end, he chose his lifestyle, you don't have to be albert einstein to know that drugs are bad for you.
These kids who thinks it's "cool" to do drugs kinda deserves whatever happens to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbhJN8MFBlT/?taken-by=lilpeep
youtube.com/watch?v=jVK7PZIcgkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whatever mom

lold

kek'd irl

My lifestyle determines my death style.

tbqhon I still think drug deaths are sad. I think he was a garbage rapper, and had a really horrible and beat-to-death aesthetic, but I still think it's sad that people are stilling dying from drugs in .

do you really think they do it just 'couse its "cool". Drugs are really something, the dude don't even need that kind of overdose to be cool at this point. Even if you are a teen and you try a drug bc its cool you rather soon than later realised that people consume these for thier effects. sounds ovbious but your comment is sounds from someone who has never tried drugs once (i asumed) and has no perspective and knowledge of what a drug can do to a person.

t. 48 year old Gen Xer

>implying your mom doesn't know better than you or some random 20 year old white "rapper"

instagram.com/p/BbhJN8MFBlT/?taken-by=lilpeep

>Fucc it :D:D:DD
>let me take a picture of me taking drugs and put it on instagram ;d
>Yeah i am that cool

TICK TICK TICK TICK

KEK

what must happen to someone for them to do all of this to their body?

people try drugs because of the edgyness and danger of it, they do stay in it because of the effects but nobody would try drugs if they weren't glorified by influential young people

I think the clock stopped ticking breh

The lifestyle its self is almost a joke gone too far in my opinion. The xan popping crept into the fabric of the trap genre/hip hop genres, and now it's such a common theme that you can hear the topic on top 40 songs played over FM radio. I don't think it's coincidence that you're now seeing many 20 somethings addicted to prescription pills. But it's not that they don't know drugs are bad for you. I think in a way, the lifestyle, i.e. trap music and drugs, is their escape from what is otherwise a life of 9-5 jobs and college. Drug use will be a problem until the end of civilization and/or the enactment of the Fourth Reich in which drugs are punishable to extents that would deter anyone from partaking. Lil Peep is an awakening to anyone using Xanax recreationally, but his death won't stop them.

their parents were either too hard or too soft on him, probably doesn't have a father figure, and started hanging out with the wrong crowd, most likely got obsessed with black culture and dropped everything that makes a person decent and disciplined (education, a real job, manners)

yea and thats says nothing
what do you think Instagram is for?
do you think the dude wouldn't consume if there wasn't a instagram in the world?

like if world did no effect in the dudes brain?

and you were generalizing so stfp

are you ok

i didn't know about this mumble rap shit before today, it's sad to see

english its no my native language im trying my best

I'm glad this faggot died, hopefully he takes a lot of junkie millennial retards with him

>do you think the dude wouldn't consume if there wasn't a instagram in the world?

ok cool
everything was grammatically perfect until "like if world did no effect"

weak meme

One less degenerate who continuously glamorised mind altering drugs to his legion of 14-24 year old fanbase.

When will drug users ever learn?

curiosity has nothing to do?
right generalizing here is the norm i forgot

the first time i tried was way to after my friend offer me till one year for curiosity i tried

im not sayind the dude was an angel but the things are more complicated than " they do it cuz its cool"

regardless of what you think of his music or his lifestyle, its sad anytime someone this young dies alone via drug overdose.

he clearly had problems and he's not the only person to ever do something like this. its sad no matter how you put it, he could have cleaned his life up and turned things around but he never even made it to the point where his brain was done changing (25)

imagining how short and fast his life must have felt is sad. in the blink of an eye it was over.

rip.

I'm not saying he did it because it was cool, he probably STARTED doing drugs because it was cool, but kept doing them because he most likely got addicted

>curiosity

You should be well aware at the age of 6 what they can do to you.

While drugs are obviously terrible for your well-being, don't forget, posting on Sup Forums for hours every day has already been detrimental to your mental health.

fuck. one of my closest friends died of a opiate overdose a few months ago and I was thinking about it when I heard the news. never even interested in his music but this was fucked to hear. you can't criticise people for taking drugs but this lifestyle should not be glorified

He surrounded himself with yes men that he was able to abuse with day in day out, it probably was the only thing bringing him comfort. I remember reading an article about him during his 'emergence' a few years ago. He was nothing before this, a literal shut in playing Skyrim all day. He glorified suicide and drugs and that's how he'll be remembered.

>you can't criticise people for taking drugs
yes you can lol

Wow you should be a psychologist you've teally got this shit figured out

>you can't criticise people for taking drugs
why not?

you are oversimplifying

we all know they are dangerous but thats not enoght to keep people out of it
like if every perso who try a hard drug deserved to die many of our parents and artist will be already dead like you cant say they dude deserved his death vuz his was and addict
i dont like his music and i dont even care
but if something kill him was the luxury and the fame (yeah drugs too) but saying he took a drug so no one can say nothing to deffend him,he deserve it, like no, drug shouldn't be like you are the worst person for consume it (and ofcourse doesnt make you and angel for the dummies who need everthing explicit)

>but this lifestyle should not be glorified
which is all he did

youtube.com/watch?v=jVK7PZIcgkM

Okay I'll admit that is not true. I'm just in a bit of a state not thinking straight and you definitely can. But I just mean there is generally more going on to a person. Someone isn't a bad person cause they take drugs, I know a lot of good people who have turned to drugs.

and you all don't think these rappers think its cool to take drugs? Look at this video

Not even the slightest bit ironic you numale fuck

you can criticize drug addicts for being addicted but at the end of the day they wouldn't have come anywhere near that lifestyle if certain social circles didn't normalize and even glorify drug constumption
these people are victims not criminals

Yeah I'm not saying he didn't. Too many musicians glorify taking xans or whatever making it really cool. But this right here is why we shouldn't

My mom did a LOT of cocaine in the 90s, actually

if that wasn't ironic your death make me less sad than lil peep, even that I listed one song once and didn't care at all for him. you should try grow up a little tho

If you live like a junkie piece of shit and have friends that are junkie pieces of shit and you encourage thousands on children and teenagers to live like you then yes, you deserve to die. I hope he choked on his own vomit, and I hope you're not genuinely defending someone like this.

>oh boohoo he was a good boy he was just misunderstood!! it's not his fault that he made music encouraging people to die the same death he did!!
Maybe you should join him if you advocate for that kind of bullshit you spineless nihilist redditor faggot

Lil peep had taken 6 Xanax before he died, if you look at his instagram feed

>all drugs are the same and everyone of them is bad and can kill you. No one ever smoked weed and had a good time they are all dead junkies now.

How is he allowed/able to just post that shit?

drugs arent bad for you if you know how to take them. he got laced pills. thats what killed him. retards.

>he's actually dead

This, holy shit never realised how many sheltered kids are on mu.

just need to get those good pills and not the poisoned ones

>you encourage thousands on children and teenagers to live like you
He never encouraged anyone in fact he said it loud and clear to not follow his example because he'll probably die because of it. What he did with his life was his choice alone.

>hey g-guys look at me xan cake
>l-look how cool i am g-guys

I fucking hope he's next

We know

Where was the lil pump when it was needed?

Looking at this image it's really hard to think anything of value was lost

Yeah just like Kendrick didn't get tons of little kids to drink lots of alcohol, sure it wasn't the message he was trying to convey with Swimming Pools, but it's still the effect it had because kids are fucking retarded.

>look at me I do sooooo many drugs and I'm rich and famous and don't have a care in the world, life is absolutely amazing for me and I'm making it as obvious as possible!!
>oh but be sure not to do what I'm doing kids, it's not cool to be at the top of the world, you know?

that's not lil peep.

lol

Why do you think it's the artists responsibility about what their fans do? Especially when they are the same age as them.

They bought their tickets; they knew what they were getting into.

I say, “let ‘em crash.”

>drugs lmao
>shitty tattoos lmao
>pink hair lmao

I don't understand why GenZ hypes these clowns

Gen Z is a depressed and self-destructive generation who lost their sense of identity because of the Internet

im not defending him but he isnt a demon either fgs

and i i won't eat your fake outrage

same. i just can't believe that 30 years ago we had Cobain as an idol and now we have Lil Pump

I say, “you’re a boomer and by extension a scourge upon our planet.”

can't wait for xanaxcore rappers to all die off. shit's obnoxious

no but this is
like that other user said, nothing of value was lost

and say that he encorages thousand of kids into the drugs just for show it up in music its like saying that GTA encourages violence and terrorims. people are not that dumb, theres a educational system (good or bad it is exist) and you have your parents and family who raised you in a way that if you see someone do something wrong you will not do the same. we have to explain how life works to you user o are you that naive and thinks that if a kid listen to lil peep he will become just for that a potentialy a drug consumer?

agreed

copy paste core desperate to deride things that are old yet can't come up with anything good

this really isn't comment on lil peep. i've literally havent heard 1 tune of his but finding decent new stuff is a struggle barely worth the effort

>tfw Kurt would have probably supported this shit if he were still alive.

And you know it.

>same age
Lil Peep's fanbase was 13-17 year olds primarily

>people are not that dumb
Wrong. Don't try to lecture me on what "real life" is like when you have no idea what you're talking about. If you've no experience with urban and suburban american youths then you're not fit to say anything on the subject.

difference is the violence and blood in gta aren't real
rappers and trashy people doing drugs is an everyday thing and real as fuck

i live off food stamps buddy. u can fck off

>not one mention of the dude having depression and the drugs being an escape from that
Come on, guys. This is Sup Forums, I doubt you're all depression free yourselves, and partake in some form of escape for it as well (perhaps Sup Forums itself being that escape). It's not like Peep's the only guy who abused for similar reasons either. Some, like Brian Wilson or Michael Gira, are probs the among the most respected guys on this board despite also having used drugs or alcohol as an escape in similar situations. Unfortunately not everyone survives from this, and the predicament itself is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. This is more tragic than anything, and I would recommend you guys seek help for any of your own personal demons that ail you; or if you're in a mindset to believe you don't need it, help your closest loved ones get help for theirs.

Brian Wilson and Michael Gira made music that wasn't abhorrent dogshit at least. Peep did nothing but act retarded then die, wow what a legacy.
>muh depression
yeah that's just about everybody, but not everyone acts like a piece of shit

hmmm k.. so if im depressed its ok to take drugs? nice

stop me mom

i have indeed experience with urban and suburban southamerican kids, poor ones and i think i dont need to tell you the problems in the 1st world its multiplies in the 3th world. and with no intention to make ourself thw weak and the one who suffers more to "win" an argument.

>drugs are bad for you
Unless you hate yourself and you want to die.

KEK

imagine having this little life experience. jeez dude go outside sometime.

mom im depressed, let me take drugs

*buy me drugs

I'm not disputing that, honestly.

wut

do you think diagnostic deppresed people do not take prescripted drugs?

Nah, most of his fans were suburban college kids who were "depressed"

Maybe we should all just kill ourselves.

>Kurt would have probably supported this shit if he were still alive.
Kurt was literally Sup Forums but in the 90's when politically correct was still edgy.
Next it'll find some now aspect to take and fuck with the world. That's how Cobain thinks.

>1m

He's a big guy

soo...here you see mom....i have prescription for xanax

80% of people could walk into a clinic and get diagnosed with some bs disorder. ACTUAL chemical imbalances need medicating

The character limit is 2000 on this site buddy. There's no need to type like a retarded nigger

Let us start today, to live and die the same way