I finally quit smoking Sup Forums. Anyone else here trying to quit?

I finally quit smoking Sup Forums. Anyone else here trying to quit?

Attached: dazed and confused milla.gif (500x264, 752K)

I didnt smoke for 2 months. Today I started again. I can't focus without a cigarette. I'm weak. Fuuuuck!

Attached: 1482343812933.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I went to London and couldn't find any colts rum and wine to smoke so I bought a pack of fags instead then got hooked again. I'm weak too. :^(

I smoked for 20 years. Last 8 or 9 I was 2 packs a day. I was rolling my own cigs to save money. About 2 years ago I bought a proper e-cig and never looked back.

Don't believe the internet memes. They absolutely stop people from smoking and I'm living proof. They are miracle devices, the same way Suboxones are miracle cures for opiate addicts.
I'm truly happy I live in a time where there is an alternative to smoking.

When I was drunk. Cuz always used to drink and smoke.

Its funny how much smoke those vape things put off.

i'm tryin to quit. down about 75% from a year ago in how much i smoke, but having trouble kicking the last few smokes a day. how'd you do it?

nice work op. i quit a year ago but i still vape.
btw, watched that movie last night. love it

Transparent patches. Helped me get off the gum as well. the gum is addictive.

cool i will try the patches. i just recently got the gum and i dont like it, burns my throat makes it feel like a lump in it. good job quitting

show us a picture of you sucking cock.

I quit recently too op.

Attached: 1521062964327.jpg (460x468, 21K)

I quit smoking after 20 years, ive been 2 months without a cig.
I went from smoking to vaping and back and forth.
Ive realised that the hit you get in your throat is not much different, ive gone from strength 18mg to 3mg of nicotine in 2 months.
Once this bottle is done then im done with it all, i have a 4 yr old son and hes running rings round me, i drive a bus for a living, 13 yrs ive been doing that job and ive gone from 10 stone lean as fuck from doing martial arts boxing kickboxing to BJJ, to slowly getting fat, im now 15 stone, im 6 ft tall and im quite a naturally muscular broad guy, ive put on a ratio of body fat that i dont like.
Add to that the fact that my eating and sleeping pattern is shot to shit, ontop of smoking 20 a day and coughing like a cunt every morning i decided to fuck the cigs off.
Ive noticed that fellow drivers still vape after years, theyve not got the mindset to quit vaping and are substituting that for cigs.
Ive just decided that having put weight on, do no excercise now, im sat driving for hours on ened and my legs go numb, walking has become difficult and it kills me after 10 to 20 mins of walking, my legs burn up, the tendons cramp up and im a fucking mess.
Nowhwere near the athletic guy i used to be, i was as lean as bruce lee from all the training i did on a daily basis.
I look at myself and i dont like what i see now so i decided its time for a change.
Ive been letting this job police my very existence, for what, for nothing, i dont get time to train or do anything because of shift work, im very sluggish, tired all the time and smoking isnt helping.
I recently had a switch flick inside of me where now i hate the smell of cigs, cant stand the taste either, i spent too much money on cigs and i thought to myself that im paying to kill myself slowly.
I was training in paragliding a while back before i became a dad, im now using my money to pay for cigs and thought its getting out of hand.
ive quit for many reasons, you should too

I quit over christmas and did really well, didn't smoke for 2+ months then I got fired like 3 weeks ago and started up again.

It's hard OP. So hard.

To add to this, i now feel so much better after quitting, ive got right down to the lowest amount of nicotine in vaping, i dont crave it anymore.
If youreally want to quit and have a healthier and better quality of life where you dont stink, have more money and can taste and smell more that before, well i suggest you quit, its the best decision youll make in years.
Ive now got this agenda where once i get my lungs back a bit, im going out walking to regain the strength back in my legs form years of sat driving a bus.
Once i get them back to where i dont fell pain after a short walk, im getting back on the cardio to shed this body fat, im not fat or obese but i dont like having any fat on me and its becoming increasingly more difficult to do anything when you carry that around with you, simple things like doing your shoelaces etc.
My aim is to get back that lean as fuck physique and go back to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, i want to get my black belt before im 50.
I want to finish my paragliding training and go flying, i also want to give my son a dad who he can enjoy playing with rather than some fat cunt who out of shape and wheezing because of bad discipline and poor life choices.
Thats my goals, thats why ive quit smoking, its not that hard, you just need to have the right mindset and willpower to do it, its all down to the individual, nobody is going to do it for you.
So i realised, smoking is a drain in so many ways, why the fuck am i living miserably and paying for it at the same time.
Fuck smoking, its shit, and thats coming from a guy whos smoked weed by the bucketload for years, i dont miss any of it!
Good luck to all of you people, you can do it!

thanks good vibe user! ppl think ill never quit, but im focused on that long term and gonna keep trying til it doesnt exist for me anymore

go for it, all you have to do is find an alternative like vaping, stick with it, give yourself goals ahead of that and stick with it.
Do what i did and drop the nicotine in vaping every 2 or 3 weeks, occupy yourself with things to do, eat a piece of fruit instead of pulling out a cig.
Just dont buy them, tell yourself the cost of it, remind yourself of thing you want to do and how youll get there if you use what money you would have spent on cigs on the things you want, motivate yourself, its possible.
Fuck, ive let myself go many times, but its got to the point where i dont like bullshitting myself anymore, do i really want to smoke, NO, so just dont put another cig in your mouth, dont light up no matter how shit things getm smoking doesnt make things any better in the long run.
Seriuosly get onto vaping, but with the intention of using it to get of the cigs, too many people still use them with no nicotine, i just dont see the point.
You have to discipline yourself or you, like many others will carry on until youre so fucking skint, having achieved nothing that you wanted because you waste youre money on killing yourself slowly and ultimately you die doing so.
Fuck that shit dude, start a new chapter in your life, one that doesnt involve killing yourself.
I wish you the best :)

to add to my last.
You have to train your muscle memory from hand to mouth to do other things, its habit, thats all it is, train your mind to forget about cigs, they dont exist anymore, its possible to do that, just keep at it, make no smoking a new habit, a new beginning in your life, i for one dont want to look back at my life and think ive missed out on so much because i wasted my life and money on something as shit as smoking.
I dont go out drinking anymore, it encourages people to smoke, this is all part of quitting, if you dont discipline yourself to the extreme, well then youll never do it and keep beating yourself up about it.
Just get your head straight and do it, fuck everyone off that doesnt believe you or encourage you, hang out with none smokers, it sounds daft but its these small steps that will give you that impotus to quit.

I'm gonna try again before I don't have any lungs left. Pic related = me

Not givin up the weed, though.

Attached: cat989.png (600x1024, 201K)

quit cigs 4yrs ago using e-cigs
been taking my nic down since
in the process of quitting e-cigs now
tryna be nic free

Helped me too, i was a smoker for 12-13 years, i bought a cheap mouth to lung vape and haven't smoked a cig in almost 5 months. I don't even have the desire to go back, it sounds disgusting.

This. Smoked for 10 then vaped for a little. Cut down my nicotine concentration and quit that too. Good times.

you can do it, im on 3mg nicotine in just 2 months, ive got about a week or 2 of liquid left and then im throwing my vape away.
new beginnings dude, keep reminding yourself of that :)

Cigarettes? Then awesome.. weed? Then if you feel that it’ll better yourself and your situation, then by all means, do it! You gotta look out for you and what is best for you user, even if it’s not smoking a plant that has personally saved me from an early grave. Good luck to you

that's legit, dude

i found a place that will make me 1.5 mg/mL fluid
been on that for about 2 months now
gonna have them make me a 0 and 1.5% in the same flavor, no labels.
I'll sharpie them #1 and #2 at random
gonna do a blind test to see if it's the nic or if it's psychological
i really want to be done with nic

any tips on quitting vaping? i've got my nicotine ultra-low at this point, and i'm trying to quit vaping too

>be me 34 year old mama's bundle of pure joy
>she's loved me every day since she was 15
>been in bed all day thinking about tendies
>hear a loud noise from the kitchen
>maybe mama makes tendies for her boy
>gets all excited and waddle into the kitchen
>not without taking breaks in between every 2 steps
>all sweaty and greasy arrive in the kitchen
>mama seems to sleep with her face on the table
>lots of weird tasting ketchup and raw tendies next to her head
>stupid bitch fell asleep while making tendies
>grab the oddly shaped star wars blaster next to mommy and hammer it into the side of her head
>she does not wake up
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE until I shit myself
>still no motion
>go back to my room and put tendies from the table into the microwave
>still taste odd
>mfw mama is sleeping for 3 days now and starts to stink
>mfw she doesnt want to talk to her boy
>what did I do to upset mama

i dont really feel like quitting. idk.

>smoke 2 packs a day for like 8 years
>do champix
>follow instructions religiously
>quit on day 29
>5 years later still smoke free

A lot of it is all in the mind, i used to fear running out of cigs, i was like WTF am i doing, just drop the nic levels to as low as possible and buy a 100Mg bottle, use that for however long and say to yourself THATS IT, youve got it down so low now that whats the point of carrying on, its the hand to mouth habit you need to stop too, i take 3 pieces of fruit to work with me every day, treat the hand to mouth as a habit too, wean yourself off that muscle memory, thats the psychology part kicking in.
Its all about occupying yourself with different thing to do, instead of smoking, you vape, instead of putting your hand to your mouth because of habit, eat an apple or something, train yourself to not get anxious about that,its a habit all of its own, but do it at your own pace and what you feel comfortable with.
I have my own agenda with what works for me, each to their owm i guess.
Just find things to do with yourself, thats what i do, if i get anxious, i just get up and do something for a few minutes to preoccupy my mind.
Youll never get rid of that craving as such, its just being able to manage it until it doesnt exist anymore and one day youll realise that you dont have that habit that you once did.

not even an ounce of keks. kys

I've never made such a poor decision in the first place, but congrats for joining the normal population!

I quit by switching to vaping. Having had a cigarette in years, after being a pack-a-day smoker for 5 years. Feels pretty good.

what were the tendies?????

I can stop the marlboros but I can't for the life of me stop smoking DICK

Haven't had*
Fucking autocurrant.

Bought a vaper few months ago. Helped a lot, maybe you should try it.