/balkan/

It was about time macedonians realized the geopolitical gravity of their situation, and finally picked a side. You chose right.

olde

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?list=PLfLx3lDPtE3IkzLgoWBGORYiaNrIJfe6e&v=Kx22CUAHtQ8
b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2017&mm=06&dd=21&nav_id=101598
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even the Latas newspaper has stopped hating on us.

Macedonia is a Greek region you slavic subhumans

Greece belongs to Macedonia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonian_dynasty

Macedonia is a Greek region

Is Bulgarian clay.

>mfw today I saw a girl on the street "dab"
genocide is too good for these people

no
bulgarians are slavic subhumans

/balkan/
kys neofilo

>3 balk threads
>1 doesnt have balk in the title and insults our lord and savior
>the other is that manbaby xpozeds forced meme

this is THE /balk/ thread

this one provokacija too

I am a Greek.

it is the lesser evil

If this autism is the top thread, let me repost

youtube.com/watch?list=PLfLx3lDPtE3IkzLgoWBGORYiaNrIJfe6e&v=Kx22CUAHtQ8

surprisingly there has been no chimpouts over zaev being close with boyko and leaving flowers at samuils statue

looks like tatar subterfuge is at work here

I have a cold.
Fuck my life.
It is the fucking summer!!

Isnt the summer the #1 top time to get a cold though?

Nooo?I don't have any statistics but i'd assume winter and autumn are the more likely suspects.

I suspect so too. I get always cold during winter.

Years ago my general practicing doctor told me that the common cold and the common flu are summertime events. I always thought its winter too.

""Thracian" subhumans" fify

During winter the body is more prepared for the cold while during summer it's prepared for the heat and your veins go closer to skin surface to let go of heat, so even a cold breeze can catch you off guard without realizing it

hahahahahahahhah a picat guvernul

That guy from the fingol thread is not our foreing minister anymore

We have a new one from the zaev government

mashallah brother

Albania on suicide watch

Erdogan: "Turkey does not support greater Albania"

What's Feto?

"Greater Albania" unacceptable to Turkey - Erdogan

Turkey's president says "the ideas of some about the unification of Albania, Macedonia and Kosovo into a Greater Albania" are "bad, and unacceptable to Turkey."

b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2017&mm=06&dd=21&nav_id=101598

based

the roach is trolling

>We do not want such crises to happen in the Balkans
Rlly

Why would they support it in the first place?

>Yes, gâvurs, stay balkanized into small states and bicker between each other, the Ottoman empire will rise soon!

USA general said it best, Macedonia must be divided between Albania and Bulgaria.

a terrorist group linked to bombings in feta factories and dairy farmer assassinations

and serbia

No, he didn't mention Serbia. Sorry.

and greece

skopje and the rest of north will go to us nevertheless, they don't want tatars

Skopje and the rest of the north is literally Kosovo 2.0

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

you can have them

only the western part of it

why do you always want to steal other peoples lands? stealing vojvodina from hungarians wasn't enough for you?

FaCcCebook memes are NOT welcome

based serb

xpozovic showing his true colors

fucking serb-loving peasant

>tatar butthurt

god damn are tatars 24/7 assblasted? they're always cringy af when someone says something that doesn't suit them

yes

The quality of discourse is similar, you just consider things you dislike cringy, and views you support as proper. This serbian exceptionalism is the leading cause of Nokia syndrome.
I am glad we got it out of our system at the start of the 20th century, before bombing raids were a thing.

Bulgarians and Yugoslavians are not slavic people. They have other Y-DNA haplogroups. They have I2 Y-DNA haplogroup, but true slavs have R1a Y-DNA haplogroup. Russians, Belorussians, Ukrainians, Czechs, Poles and Slovakians are true slavs.

>tatar damage control proving my point
lmaoing @ your blasted arse

oyasuminasai balk

ok

i want a swarthy balkan girl

slav(e)s are subhumans. i am proud to be a thracian tatar. we are better than other people.

We are the Dinaric master race.
Slavs, aka SLAVES are not my race.
They're Mongolian bastards, and probably gay too.
The Balkans gotta be littered with the blood of Russians and Turks.
Praise Ljotic, ok?

Я нe знaю пoчeмy pyccкиe нaзывaют ceбя cлaвянaми, oни гoвopят нa бoлгapcкoм (тypeцкoм кopни) языкe.
Хaнa Кpyмa, a нe Йoзeф Cтaлинa.
Tpeх мopeй, хвaлить Teнгpи.

Tы paзбиpaeш мeня?

what is a feta school?

юмe мaмa тихo гoвopилa
зa чepни oчи дoм ocтaвил

>give an alphabet to slavs so they can fuck off and read and write alt-history fanfics or whatever they want with their newfound civilization
>they change the characters back to greek ones and name it after some greeks

oh wow.. give us some space you needy barbars

мнe*

what's the deal with that gyro, malaka, be quick about it!

goddamn lazy greeks

good gyro takes time, it'll be ready as soon as you clean the floor

>gyro
its shitty sharma
dont support greeks support your local sharma man

I bully the greeks online but I quite enjoy their food.

>true slavs have R1a Y-DNA haplogroup

Russians show the y-DNA R1a with frequencies ranging from 33.4% in North Russia to 49% in rest of Russia. So the majority of Russians confirmed for non-Slavs.

Why you are better, than other people? Balcans are turk subhumans. But Slavs are Indo-Europeans.

Balcans and greeks are same persons. You haven't difference.

>Slavs are Indo-Europeans
You Russki are Mongols, tho. Poles and Ukrainians are Slavs.

stop arguing, you are both niggers

Russians are not mongols, because russians haven't mongolian haplogroups such as C3 or O1.

Hitler: Slavs are subhumans
Hitler: Bulgarians are not slavs

Poles, Czechs, Slovakians, Ukrainians, Russians and Belorussians are Slavs.
But Bulgarians, Serbs, Slovenians, Croatians, Macedonians, Montenegrians and Greeks are kebabs. Learn genetics.

Being slavic isn't a biological category, it's a civilization of folks. r1a isn't slavic, however most slavs have a bunch of r1a. Partly because slav immigration in Bulgaria back in the day was very common. For the record, slavdom wasn't even codified and standartized in r1a dominated lands.

Thank god

Hitler don't learn genetics.

Hitler: Oh shit I need help just ally whoever isn't a strict enemy, scrape the barrel, tell them all they are goths or scythians or something.

Why would he want a larger more influential state within a region he has active interest. The west doesn't want it, turkey doesn't want it, russia doesn't want it, china doesn't want it :^)

Hitler: oh shit I need an ally who wont send a single soldier for help urgently, let me lie to them cause I couldnt stomp them into the ground in 2 weeks like the rest

Makes sense

>Learn genetics.
genetics phd here
AMA

for the record it's very erroneous to attribute ethnicity to single haplogroups or haplotypes. It shows you know little.

leave the chukchi autist be, man

Hitler is the undisputed expert on all things race and genetics

Our army was mobilized and used to occupy Serbia and parts of Greece, freeing up other allied forces to go die in Russia.
We were useful, just not in the way uncle Adolf intended.

>for the record it's very erroneous to attribute ethnicity to single haplogroups or haplotypes. It shows you know little.

N-no! I will look at the different distributions, pick a one that makes me look white, and insist that this is the most important one!!!

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

>mfw I am not longer banned so I can start shitposting on /balk/ again

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

i piss on each and every one of you virgin edgelords

>implying you are not a virgin edgelord yourself

How many times we will have to repeat that recessive genes are not inferior.

Durr dark skin is dominant, oh fucking shit I am dying from vitamin D deficiency because my melanin repels the weak winter european sun.

Many such cases.

irl they have been proven inferior. No willingness to replicate means weakness, weak character, even self hatred. Nature hates white pig mutants. Whites are finished.

>implying elon musk's clone nation on mars won't seed earth with racially selective diseases

Even if that technology ever gets developed it will take cenruries to do so. Whites will be long gone.

>implying that libertarian utopia on mars won't lead to a technological singularity in 20 years