European virgin nerds

European girls are most whorish girls in the world - seduce them is easiest thing.

youtu.be/SvOJPAu9HRU
Why you are virgin loser still?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mr4da7Z14Y8
youtu.be/qjy7MsQJpug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italian girls are probably the hardest to get in the entire western world, even foreigners would have a hard time here

Know a basketball American who says that German girls were the only ones who'd fuck him.

>The average age of losing virginity in Russia is about 15
>There are tons of Russian virgins here
>Including me, 23 yo
You tell me

wtf, brits are subhuman

>doing this outside a fish and chips place

im just happy shes with a white man not a colored one

beli meni daruje brojke

>natural selection

/thread

red pill me on russian girls.

I'm too short to get laid.
Maybe some time we'll be contacted by an alien civilisation that has some really strong prejudices against tall people. And then I'll be first in line for some of that prime alien pussy!

I only go for high class British slags. She could at least be classy and go into the toilet to receive a fingering.

Materialistic selfish whores or nice humble qts who won't mess with non-russians. No good news for you.

I have good friend who is super qt (hipster type) and pretty introverted but she has all male friends. Should I bail?

this pic has to be ironic right? slags cant be this dumb
dress all classy but you have your cigs and drink on the ground and a lit one in your hand
if girls you know don't like her then ghost her completely

Expand?

only because alcohol is legal

>americans can't recognise class when they see it

Surprise surprise.

I wouldn't.

if she doesn't have any friends who are girls and other girls you know/talk to don't like her, then just stop talking to her.

if she only has guy friends it could be BAD daddy issues. i was in a similar situation like a year ago and it fucked with my head bigtime

>can fuck nymphomanic White women
>Dreamed about imaginary Russian gf's still

youtu.be/Mr4da7Z14Y8

They are:
A) Extremely materialistic
B) Objective Whores

If you don't believe me ask Russians.

The fuck is this link?

ebig! :D

>European culture.

youtu.be/qjy7MsQJpug

>nice humble qts who won't mess with non-russians.

this world isn't fair

Why are you a bully.

Tbqh, I am happy you consider my flag European though.

>call a store to ask about a product or service
>a woman answers and is helpful and polite to me
>she wants to fuck

>Tbqh, I am happy you consider my flag European though.

European colonialist - Go home!

Or like in the case of my gf, she has traditional values and hobbies other than drinking on fridays and sex with randoms, so she finds it hard to relate and get along with most.

ur both normies get over it

>that bloke serenading them with the accordion

good banter

God tier, very delicious
don't believe the russian user here they are trying to shit on them because thet don't want us to steal their womens

>because thet don't want us to steal their womens

My wife and i'm quite bored by ordinary life... and we can fuck you together. Do you want this? I'm a quite serious Russian user.

>Do you want this?
sure why not

Post your photo with proofs here then

ok here's my photo :

>ok here's my photo :
where?

>where?

meet me at Hôtel ibis Paris Gare de l'Est, 22 july 2019, i will be at the flunch restaurant
be quick

>dress all classy
There is nothing classy about those shoes, dress or makeup. She looks like a hostess at a higher end nightclub or a stripper trying to look classy.

dude, don't be so shy. It's your real chance to fuck gorgeous Russian girl (and be fucked by hot Russian guy also). I can make your dream real. But you must post yur photo first.

>has all male friends
NEVER

fuck off pidor next time I'm back in Russia I'll fuck you faggot

Would the qts settle for an Orthodox Christian though?

Ok, i'm leave this thread now. You lose your REAL chance... you are loser, but it's your problem, not my.

>sudden piefke butthurt
kek

Greek women are beautiful what's your problem

it is not problem to get italian girl, it is not easy when there is any type of italian male but if you have experience you can get her

will be there with my boys

kek

Young chads fuck all of the young girls. It's simple.

Je veux tuer les homosexuels