Be me

>be me
>be 25
>have a girlfriend
>i go down on her almost all the time
>she barely touches my dick

Im not angry or anything, she's sweet and awesome and all that, but am I stupid for wanting her to return the favor? she does, but like once every 2 weeks? should I stop going down on her?

pic of course not related

Attached: e.watson.jpg (800x1222, 102K)

anyone?

Attached: e.watson.2.jpg (736x1061, 121K)

OMG you're fucking Emma Watson?!?!
>greentext that shit

have you considered not doing anything sexual with her for a solid two months and see what happens

Open communication about it, but without accusations.

It is not a healthy situation and will eventually foster resentment.

Fuck you OP, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.

Attached: 84652214.jpg (602x321, 73K)

THIRTY-SEVEN

in a row?

you are selfish and don't love her.
she thinks you love her pussy but in reality you are doing it for more blowjobs.
lowest level of beta male.

i have, but when I'm horny I really like to eat her out. i love it. i figured id stop slapping her ass, touch her ass etc etc. but i just can't help myself kek. maybe i should masturbate every time before seeing her.
i just don't wanna constantly ask her for a bj, you know... she would if i asked her, but i want her to start it, too...

what if I'm overthinking this and she'll think I'm stupid and crazy?

just be honest and tell her you feel that way
if she gets mad dump her ass

go on user

Sorry dude, she's a lesbian, or at the least not into you physically.

Got same shit. Women are lame

You're not overthinking, obviously it is an issue, and left unaddressed will fester.

Learn more about her instead of being a single minded autistic waste of space.

The key to everything is to be open and honest.

Attached: IMG_50895750844179.jpg (640x640, 122K)

Welcome to the world of pretty much every guy once a woman has settled. It will get worse. But honestly having an open discussion, and make it about feelings and not physical need will likely work. Women process this shit emotionally. So if you go about it asking her to suck more dick it won't work. Talk to her about how close it makes you feel to her and how much you like that.

Women are really pretty simple. They just think of everything in emotional tones.

thanks for advices. for now I'll just stop with this stuff and see what happens. it's not that important for me. i love her for who she is, she's really kind.
i was just curious what do you guys think.

You might be S.O.L. dude. I've been with a number of women who loved sucking my dick every chance they got and a few who I had to regularly "encourage" to do so. In my experience, the ones who don't do it on their own don't usually change. Some chicks are really into it and others only do it to appease us. Sounds like your GF is the second type.

Do you have sex as well? When you go down on her is it just to make her cum or does sex follow?

no sex. I don't want to do it yet, I think, and I know she's not ready for it so I'm not gonna even ask for it. I don't want her to feel like I'm rushing it. I don't want her to feel like she has to agree.

Your all virgins with sexual imagination :D go grab your waifu pillows and dont let go because your all virgins

do everyone a favor and google "psychological projection"

How many times a week do you go down on her? Like what happens when you finish, does she just zip up her jeans and say thanks?

Your gay m8

she's tired and exhausted.

>be me
>be 23
>meet emma in a bar
>say hi
>we hit it off
>go down on her shaven snatch that night
>she blows me
>find out she has a vagina inside her anus

Please stop being a faggot and give her the dick. You are probably not good enough at oral sex so she doesn't feel engaged, that's why she is not doing much for you. She'll get bored and find someone else to fuck her silly.

I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!

best story i've heard on this fucking site for years

Lets all pretend we have gfs because we are all autistic. Oh i go with taylor swift and this anime girl because im autistic. Fucking weebs hahaha

Make that three, it's usually about your hygiene under your balls OP

Just talk to her about it you moron, she may not even think about it at the times you sex each other.

Stop asking 10y Olds for dating advice too.

Best advice ive ever seen. All of Sup Forums is autistic we boys pretending to be something meaningful. Because they are autistic.

underrated comment

My girl doesn’t like it at all and refuses to do anything like that to me. She and I have been together five years and suddenly I feel like going on tinder to find some side girl that is wild. Correlation?

not even trying to be pretentious, but given the fact that girls seriously fucking love a nice dick and want that shit in their mouth as much as possible, my bet is your D is small or kinda ugly

I'v done this before in a previous relationship. She wills promise to do it more often, then won't.

You don't know what the word pretentious means and you should stop using it.

Cheat on her. Sexual fulfillment is a right. Faithfulness is a privilege. The odds of you marrying her are slim anyway and if she catches you cheating, at least she'll be less shitty to her next partner.

Do it.

I wasted 6 years of my life staying faithful to a girl that didn't wanna fuck me. Turned out she was cheating on me. I can never get those 6 years back, bro.

She has a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. Man the fuck up and tell her that she's going to slob on your knob or she can gtfo.