Getting this done tomorrow

Getting this done tomorrow

Talk me out of it

Attached: 1502331849870.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

Oh hey, I have those same kitchen knives.

Who cares if you destroy your body, just at least find someone who can afford an exacto knife.

you'll end up killing yourself, you'll never be happy

Vid ought to be enough to make you think twice. 90% of surgeries are botched excuses of a pussy, it really is sad people can't just be happy being the gender they were born as. People are retarded for allowing this shit.

Meh I'm a bottom bitch only, getting my butt fucked feel better and it's gonna be so hot to pull my panties down and show my partners I'm fully submissive

Attached: 20180317_202031.png (720x1128, 1013K)

As a top I think a penis is really hot, even if you don't use it. A weird scar would be a turn off. Also, it might fuck up your libido/emotions.

Don't chicken out and enjoy. You'll be a better submissive bitch tomorrow.

Why am I so turned on rn?

You look like a fat dude with bitch-tits, Bob.

You will regret this in the forseeable future and commit suicide. Stop being a slave to your primal instincts, overcome them. There is more to life than getting off.

Thanks

Attached: 20180317_203111.png (720x975, 1.16M)

You should be aware that you’ll be stinking in adult diapers later in life while everyone you know is still wrinkle-free

Are you getting inverted or just getting your peen n berries lopped off?

I'm getting a cutter to do the deed in a motel room, I don't have thirty thousand dollars to get it inverted

Fuck me you're gorgeous. Keep them coming.

I'm not convinced you will survive this endeavor...

O shi-

I hope you bleed out and die faggot.

Attached: 1516941150143.jpg (600x400, 42K)

Oooh. Shit. Then I strongly discourage this. Don't wanna see a beautiful girl like you die from blood loss or crotch rot.

He does it all the time, he's gonna film it and give me antibiotics and pain killers and 2 grand for the vid. That means no more pesky cock and balls and I can finish paying off my car.

You disgust me. Do it & regret your choice then an hero.

no seriously the rate of suicide is huge after even "good" chop jobs, the bad ones are disgusting, high rates of necrosis(look it up) and having to stretch for hours every day, just not worth it, keep what you have, its not even bad looking, nice body too

Save up 10k and go to Thailand. It's at least a little bit safer.

/Thread

Like this?

Attached: 1521336767790.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

That sounds like a horrible idea. I mean, professional surgeries can be botched, but at least things can go right. But just straight up cutting it off in a motel room, I hope this is bait.

His name, is Robert Paulson

sounds like bait. very few people in this world would be dumb enough

You'll lose all sexual drive, even the desire to be a submissive bottom who take it in the ass.

Attached: 1512585483598.gif (500x375, 980K)

Such a cuck you put a price on your cock? Sad man.

It's a snuff film you idiot, he's not trying to help you.