I am a 56 year old future former marine and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun...

I am a 56 year old future former marine and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun outside of my military service. Speaking from experience, I can confidently say that no one needs guns. As a matter of fact, when guns are removed a country, that country improves massively. Examples: Australia, Mexico, the UK, Cambodia, etc.. And guess what else, NONE of those countries are facing tyranny or any homicide problems since they restricted guns. You all want the 2a because of tyranny but our government has never been tyrannical since the nation's founding in 1776.

Alot of the socioeconomic problems that the US faces could be solved by repealing the 2nd amendment. For the sake of our country and its longevity this needs to happen now. We need to accept the benefits of gun control and follow countries like Mexico and Brazil to get real safety, real security.

Attached: Gun free home.gif (317x173, 1.58M)

Attached: e0d.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

no it isnt

>future former Marine
Jace Conners?

Can you please stop bringing the UK into it, we have guns. We don't have a ban on guns. It just goes to show you're a fucking moron and know fuck all about our situations and just picture us living without problems.

>Examples: Australia, Mexico, the UK, Cambodia, etc
false equivalence, the US is not any of those countries, not even similar

>Mexico
>not any homicide problems

why dont you defend the island then you cuck?

Attached: London (2).jpg (640x601, 57K)

No, we need guns so we can have school shooting shootings in general and acts of terrorism. its a true spectacle and something that i enjoy seeing. i say... LET THERE BE GUNS!

Attached: 50BCA291-3634-4D8F-A56E-F59FC7BA9E13.jpg (112x112, 9K)

Attached: 15206317.png (500x670, 101K)

When you actually leave the EU we will leave you out of it.

Attached: EU Net Spend.png (2106x1404, 850K)

Attached: Could have fooled me.jpg (1024x600, 87K)

>Mexico
>Cambodia
you're a fucking moron or this is poor b8

Not sure how deep the rabbit troll goes on this one

Are you fucking retarded, did you even read what I wrote you fucking spastic.Having guns =/= freedom when we don't have free speech, we can't even use fucking pepper spray. Our laws are wank, rather ditch this cesspool of a country and move to one where guns aren't heavily restricted like UK and have freedom of speech.

>improves massively
>Mexico

Attached: mysides.jpg (680x906, 55K)

Falling for the school shooters meme of jewish media
Guns dont kill people, Non native europeans kill people

Attached: Mass shootings.jpg (454x419, 47K)

Can't fucking wait to be out, but May is a fucking cuck giving into the EU cunts.

Go cut some one up with a sharpened butter knife if you are so butt hurt about it.

How old do you have to be to buy plastic cutlery?

funny how the americas think the caucasiods of arabia are caucasians, aka white.

Attached: White folk.jpg (1491x3130, 1.51M)

we have to be 18, it's fucking laughable.

Yes it is. This shit is pasta that's still on the front of Sup Forums

>I am a 56 year old future former marine
whut

so you are saying that you are cucked? and let yourself be cucked, despite having guns

Lol a Marine thinking and expressing an opinion.

Not a very good Marine are you shippy? Marines do best when they stfu and do what they're told. Deviations from this usually end in a broken or dead Marine. There's a reason for this, it's because you're all pretty much stupidasses. Carry on

lies, i just looked and it isnt

Of course we're cucked, are there UK on this website saying we aren't?

Do I really need to confirm this with you since it's quite obvious from what I said.

You seem quite retarded.

Look harder

>56 year old future former marine and I have never once in my life
told the truth on /b

In the UK when your daughter is raped by a muslim it's called being culturally enriched. It is celebrated like a birthday.

nice bait twinkie!!

faggot

What it's like to genuinely believe this?

Attached: England.jpg (960x401, 144K)

click the triangle and hide the thread.

well you know that you know you are informed.

Attached: Britian.jpg (615x766, 99K)

I'd like to know too, but I'm not flexible enough to get my head that far up my ass

>56
>future former

Gtfo with shitty bait. Guns always gonna be here. It's in the constitution. If they ever tried to confiscate guns it would be a civil war. Plus so many people have 80% lowers that can not be traced.

I used to be in the Marine
Core too. 74th infantry. Simper Fi brother.

implying that the patriot act doesnt goes against the constitution

>Simper Fi

"future former marine"
knowing many marines they don't talk like that.

once a marine always a marine... OP is faggot wanna be

Attached: 1507078379867.jpg (618x618, 52K)

Pretty sure nobody implied anything of the sort. Try harder.

Attached: Gun1.jpg (500x474, 60K)

Moshi! Get back in the oven!

>My experience is representative of everyone. Since I've never needed x thing, no one else needs it either.

Nice specious reasoning jarhead faggot.

>trolling this badly

Also for the record all those countries have a tyranny problem. If you're gonna troll, at least get one fact right so people doubt themselves.