Ask a guy who in less than a year, went from making just over minimum wage, to making over $100K salary anything

ask a guy who in less than a year, went from making just over minimum wage, to making over $100K salary anything

Attached: LQkermit.meme.jpg (1024x976, 34K)

do you think one day a man will treasure me

What/how did you do it?

what do you like on your toast

How much do you make per year?

Joshua vs Parker who wins?

no idea. joshua and parker who?

You were a student and then you found a job in your field, like Engineering?

Any advice for a college dropout? My IQ is quite low and I was always the slow kid in school. I should have been put in the special classes to be honest. I'm not working right now, because I hurt my back in the factory (had to work there, since I couldn't get my degree). Living off my savings and will be probably go homeless or do "youknowwhat" but I need to wait for my parents to die first because I don't want to hurt them.

what is your favorite condiment

I legit, just got bored and went on zip recruiter, and fired out like thirty applications in a night to just about anything within a 2 hour drive of my house with a salary over 40K. june of last year I was working at hardees (carls JR), and like three progressively slightly less bullshit jobs later, I now sell multi million dollar compute systems to large companies. I get about 75K salary, but after my cut from commission, it easily breaks 100K

Anthony Joshua (ibf/WBA heavyweight champ) vs Joseph Parker (wbo heavyweight champ) Both are boxers

I have a few credit hours, but nope. no degree. though my employer wants me to fix that.
I plan to.

go the fuck back to school guy, it sucks, but it's for the best.

What skills/degrees did you need for you job? Do you just need to be a good salesperson?

butter. occasionally cinnamon as well.

base salary is 75K. after commisions it's going to be way more. I just started 2 months ago, and last month, I made 25K after tax.

maybe. just be yourself and hope to find someone who will.

ah. idk. flip a coin and consider that my answer.

it helped that I'm a mouthy motherfucker. and what I used to do in the army helped. I spun that to look way better than it was, and they ate it the fuck up.

Why does your employer want you to get a degree? If you're doing well already, why do you need a degree and in what field?

My parents want me to go back to school and they can pay for it. It's not even that expensive (Canada) but I know I will fail. I went through high school with 60% in everything and I studied hard. I never went to parties or took drugs. Always did my homework. They changed the system so now you have more development and reasoning questions in tests and no more a) b) c). Can't learn stuff by heart anymore, you have to give detailed answers and it screws low IQ people like me, who can't make connections between things.

that sucks to hear. that system sounds great for me because I love explaining things. sorry it fucks you over though.

anyway, they don't really care what it's in. they just want me to have one. they technically weren't supposed to hire me without one, according to their boss; so, I'm just going with an IT degree because I enjoy it.

OP here. thread seems to be dead, so i'm out.