Help me spuh

Help me spuh
My little brother is literally cuck. He's 23 and has always been an awkward virgin. He started dating this girl a few months ago who was 7 months pregnant. She just had the kid and he told me he is going to adopt it and ask her to marry him

She doesn't work and my bro makes good money as a mechanical engineer.

How do I save him?

Is he getting pussy?

Kill yourself

Have him stop watching soccer

that isn't what cuck means

tell him about men who got cucked by their leech wife like the mummy guy

Yes but at what cost?

Sorry man there is nothing you can do or say that will change the situation. Your brother will sadly learn the hard way just like most everyone else. In about 5 to 10 years she'll start cheating on him if she isn't already, divorce him and take all his money. Stop having such high expectations of other people.

> Also fuck off this is Sup Forums not reddit.

/thread

Thats not what cuck means you dumb faggot

>How do I save him?
You've got to cuck him. It's the only way. Bang that slut and show him the proof. It may ruin your relationship but he'll be saved.

>Not raising your girlfriends son
That's gay OP

Honestly even this might not work, sometimes these people convince themselves that they're in "love" and no matter what you do you can't help them.

The actual cuck is the guy who got her pregnant you ignorant faggot.

You have to tell him directly. Tell her what we all know. She is a slut and only started dating him because she wanted someone pathetic enough to raise her child; that when she gets bored of him or take enough money from him she will dump him.

Neither of them is the cuck.

>stepping up and being a dad to an innocent kid when the real dad is a deadbeat
>cuck

uh what

I work in social services.

Last week, literally last week I had a legal obligation to help a woman fill and file a child support paperwork claim.
The claim was for child support to a schmuck who never married the woman. And the kid wasn't even his.
He like your brother "fell in love" with a pregnant woman. And when she had the kid he signed a parental rights document.

She dumped him 11 months later.
Now this poor fucking dipshit will pay $575 a month for the next 18 years to a 1.5 year girlfriend and her bastard kid.

Don't let this happen user

>he signed a parental rights document
lul 100% his fault

That's not what cuck means

This

Lol my ex tried to do this to me. She cheated and then ghosted me and after 8 months she shows up at my house pregnant asking me if I missed her.

>my little brother

That's literally what "cuck" means. It comes from the cuckoo bird, you dumb faggot.

Nope. Cuckold is a man watching his wife have sex with another man.

Anyone who unironically posts the word "cuck" should have their IP banned on sight

/thread

>you must wait 5 minutes to make a post a duplicate reply

>didn't notice the new IP

>t. Sweden

Straight up tell him it's a terrible and she's digging for gold.

You guys must be desperate for pussy.

>people ITT will unironically endorse raising another man's son
>people ITT will unironically endorse raising another man's son at the age of 23

Logic won't work if he's under that cunt's spell. Sorry about your bro

>not using another man's son to attract outside women at the park

use you're brain

Give him The Rational Male, preferably audiobook. Don't let the bitch know. Say it's something like"marital advice". If he reads it and digests is properly, everything is saved.

>tfw went to visit home for the first time in a year
>best friend finally finds a gf and they move in together
>she's probably 250 lbs
Fuck lads I hate this she's not even like a funny or sweet kinda fat girl either seems like a regular unbearable cunt but it's his first gf at 24 so I feel like he's gonna stay cuz muh first love in and God knows she will never do better he's decent looking and maybe 10 lbs overweight he doesn't need to drop to such low levels

>mechanical engineer.
i thought he would be to busy sucking cocks

try and be there for your bro when the inevitable JUST happens

this are the kind of people that think they are superior to me bc i barely finished high school.

>barely finished high school
>still can speak english fluently
shit, germany really is a world apart from my country

>still can speak english fluently
>this are

being illiterate is far preferable to being OP's brother

Same thing happened to my brother, except the giro was from a 3rd world shithole (mexico) and they met on the internet.

All memes aside, I'd let him do whatever makes him happy.

lol what a loser

my gf pegs me, puts a chastity device on me and dresses me like a girl, but at least I'll never raise another's child, that's for sure

A small typo that most people won't even notice is far from bad. Probably already better than half of Mexico.

That's for sure.

Cuck also applies to someone who looks after another mans child in some situations. I don't think it applies to op's brother though. If she got pregnant whilst his bro was with her then he could be considered a cuck

It's the exact definition of what the word means to an autistically precise amount.