Shhhh he's sleeping

Shhhh he's sleeping

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks so le peaceful omg. I totally relate to his lyrics because I’m so depressed too xD

I feel bad for his dumbass friend. He just wanted to make a funny video of his buddy all fucked up, but he was to high to realize he was dead.

Is that him actually dead? what the fuck. So OD'ing on Xans doesn't have any noticeable affects?

>i'll die and i don't think my bitch know
fuck he knew

He didn't OD on Xanax. It was the laced fentanyl that killed him. And it's pretty noticeable that he's not in a healthy state looking at the video.

Lil Peepee BTFO

Is there a video or it's just a photo?

meme til the end

deep sleep lil peep

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm

lil sleep

Stop saying this shit. You have no idea what caused his death. No one does. Xanax laced with fentanyl sounds so retarded. I couldn’t care less what killed him, but people stating shit they know nothing about as fact is so annoying.

He's pining for the fjords!

its true and you know it
ban xanax

Holy shit

Looks like a nice album cover art.

His lyrics really spoke to me, so sad RIP

Especially,

She said I'm a crybaby, I can't be up lately
Girl, you drive me crazy, AMG Mercedes
Speedin' down the highway, lookin' at the street lights
Geekin' on a Friday, I can never sleep right

RIP, but I know you will be in English Textbooks for the amazing deep lyrics and messages that last forever.

If it wasn't for lil peep, I would never find some other gay emo shit music to listen to. Was truly unique. Also drugs are cool man and deep it's also cool to fuck up your skin for life with tats.

holy shit

wew

The fact that he stood out enough for you to comment on about his personality and own idea of life really does intrigue me.

Im genuinely glad you made the comment to announce how you felt about him. Because 1: you actually have heard of him, or he stood out in some form of way for you, or 2: you were forced to comment about someone who made a mark on music in some way.

Congratulation my man. Bag me all you want about being on his dick or wagon. Just another rat in the sewer choosing his own path. Til the next time our texts meet.

>oh

WEW

lol

here's the guy who was filming's response on twitter

>mouth wide open
dumb ass kicked fucked up and caused peep to die

>spammed by autists on an anime image board
>derr he stood out and impacted your life
Not even that guy but shut the fuck up

>plebbit spacing

>LIKE I WOULD LAUGH AT MY BROTHERS DEAD BODY
that's literally what he did lol. tough break man

needs the JUST hair edit

>some dude pukes all over the president
so impressive that i would have heard of him. truly a notable human being.

Now this retard has to live with the fact that by not checking to see if peep was ok, he died

JUST

he's not dead in that video, he was found dead later backstage at the show

xanax alone is almosti mpossible to OD on

are you fucking kidding me. its clear he was fading away

how easy is it to fake your death anyway?

poor little cunt, trying to hide the fact that he was high as a balloon and couldn't even be bothered that his friend might be struggling, or even worse, be dead

like that is what close friends of peep are saying so im going to go with it , its not really rare to see fet cut with xans i just dont know how a beanlord like him would not notice that they were pressed . maybe he did

>oh...
farewell my sides, I knew thee well

This is really sad

i used to legit know bexey and he used to spam me on facebook with songs and shit lmao this is so fucked up to see

Hell is forever

S