I am 14 year old boy. AMA

Attached: iam14.png (541x963, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kratomystic.com/what-is-kratom/
youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you seen a shrink?

Mods..?

Attached: 1517880803420.jpg (427x451, 44K)

qt

ur an fagert

Would you say you like the app or not?
And timestamp.

It's alright, but it did guess I was a 14 year old boy, which I'm not, soooo

Also, not taking pics rn. This was kind of just a joke.

OP A QT

is that a bra strap? bra pic?

Ok
How has your day been?

Meh, it's been okay, super boring. No work so I played some CS:GO, and took a walk to the store to grab some kratom. Kind of excited to try this new stuff. It's like a mix of a buncha different strains.

What's kratom?

QT 3.14

How do you identify?

Enjoy your b& little faggot. Peace out.

I'd rather not do the explaining, so I will let this page do it for me. Basically it give you a mild buzz similar to codeine, or another weak opiate.
As a guy...usually.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Ooops forgot to put the link
kratomystic.com/what-is-kratom/

Cool. I thought it would be yogurt or tofu going by the name.

for you....

Kek, it's nice for when you need to get some shit done, and I had to clean the shit out of my apartment today. I've worked all week so I kinda let it go to hell. I don't really mess with any real drugs, as I've had issues in the past, and if I smoked I'd just end up curling up on the couch.

Is your name Danny Tanner?

Cause you got a Full House.

Also, ever take suboxone? Is the buzz stronger than that? I was an opiate addict, never tried kratom, but I have a hard time believing you get any buzz that could be considered as enjoyable as straight up opiates. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Yes, I have used suboxone. It isn't anything close to that. If you have a tolerance it won't even produce a buzz, just a feeling of well being. I'd put it at like a tramadol strength if not weaker. Basically it just puts you in a pretty decent mood.

Damn I really thought you were a girl. Am I gay?

Thanks for telling me. I'm on suboxone, former addict for 13 years. I've seen talk about it for awhile now, I know local smoke shops sell it, I wanna try it. Just to see. I could use a pretty decent mood thing. I get anxious and stressed out a lot.

You may just be, kek. Don't run from it user.
It hits the same mu and delta receptors traditional opiates do, so you might not get much from it with the bupenorphine in your system, but there are other active trace alkaloids in it. So, you could give it a try, but like I said i doubt it would do much.

Thanks user.

Np

What's the deal with airline food?

I know! Could this stuff taste any worse? It's like, "Thanks, but no thanks. I'm still stuffed from that huge bag of smoked almonds!"

Yall know the rule

There is no timestamp

FAKE AND GAY

THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE, BECAUSE I AM CLEARLY NOT A 14 YEAR OLD BOY.

How old are you

Are you penis or no penis

YeS i AcTuAlLy HaVe

I have a penis. I am a guy.

U need an hero

$1000 dollars to the man with the very original reply right here!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA

Attached: GayNigga.jpg (399x399, 23K)

I am actually attracted to women my friend, so therefore I would not be considered "gay"

Although, I do love the Boondocks....

Enjoy your ban. Saged

I take check, money order, or direct deposit, how you wanna pay me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

How many times must I post this? Why tf would a 14 year old boy, actually come on here, and post they are a 14 year old boy?

In gum

Attached: 1521414070202.jpg (600x800, 30K)

The fuck are you wearing, and why does it look like a bra

All I need is your IP address, so I know where to send the coupon for $1000 in gum.

HFS Sup Forumsro that's amazing, just mail that to your mom, she will need it to clear up the cock breath shell have when I'm done

Sure while I'm at it I'll back trace the ping when you hit my IP and give you a wonderful gift

This guy is the most original I've ever seen! My mom!? HOLY SHIT THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

To be fair we should both an hero, you for being a degenerate unoriginal neckbeard, and me for being a degenerate femboy

>not using a VPN

I was waiting for someone to bring that up

It is one, that's why it looks like one kek

Dude no need in getting so mad

>being this retarded

I'm not really mad desu, I guess that's just how I speak on the interwebz when trying to convey a point.

Right? kek

Would you ever think about dating a guy?

Probably not, I mean it has crossed my mind, and I do like other femboys sometimes, but they would have to be pretty cute for me to think about dating them.

Damn you are so fucking cute

Thanks kek, but yeah, it's just my preference. I've messed around with a few femboys and traps, but it was never really anything serious.

its legal where i live

y r u seeking attention ?

Kek and...? Whatchu tryna say?

This was more so meant to be a joke, because the bot thought I was 14 and I was playing on the joke about how half of this board is a bunch of edgy 14 year olds. It wasn't meant to be for attention, but I guess I started to actually answer the questions.

Why are you wearing a bra if you're a guy

I am a degenerate

How'd you figure this out. What about it attracts you?

Ya know, I really don't know? I thought I was actually trans for the longest time, but I like girls primarily so I didn't wanna be one of those trans lesbos, I didn't want to ruin family relationships, and sometimes I actually do like being a guy. I guess I just like being feminine sometimes. I'm usually submissive with women, but not a sissy or anything. I don't dream about huge cocks, or anything of the matter. I grew up with two gorgeous sisters, and I guess I just picked up some of their habits, such as makeup, and fashion.

Do you prefer feminine women, or more masculine, dominant women? Also any good rpg recommendations?

Fem all the way, usually at least. There's not to say there aren't exceptions though. Also, if you've never played it "Knights of the Old Republic" is fantastic, especially for a slightly older game.

No joke just finished it. So on average how cool are women with the crossdressing?