Feelsthread. I know it's not that late but sad nigga hours never stop really

Feelsthread. I know it's not that late but sad nigga hours never stop really.

Attached: feelsthread1.jpg (500x375, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49F_x5etSkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, what's their name, user? Where did they go? Why did they leave you?

Attached: illbegonesoon.jpg (500x333, 76K)

two years ago today i was sitting beside my wife as she took her last breath.
she was on hospice for a year.
i still haven't got over it.

Attached: ZFrYja0.png (309x110, 60K)

Not many people do, user, I'm sorry you've had to go through that. Have you heard of that comedian who married the dying girl named frannie? Reminded me of that, a little bit, when you mentioned the hospice.

Attached: tumblr_om0mvo6L5w1udc63ko1_500.jpg (500x363, 14K)

kek yeah same

classic

Attached: anonwakesup.png (500x611, 136K)

bump

no i didn't hear about the comedian.
it just really sucks watching someone you have loved for a long time wither away.

yeah. Many things in life are awful. That's definitely one of them. Are you okay user?

i gained a bunch of weight recently, been breaking out a ton and today got all four wisdom teeth out plus three molars so i could use some good feels tonight

Attached: 1495166733506.jpg (736x728, 81K)

yeah i'm ok
prepared for forever alone

When I was 10 my grandma died, when I was 11 my mom died, then when I was 12 my cousin died....5 years later my uncle killed himself...on my birthday.....because of all that my brother and I don’t get close to people because we are terrified to lose them....my brother was so bad that when my uncle died he didn’t even cry...he made a joke.

Damn
You have kik?

I feel likim not ok with anything anymore. im usually the funny guy out of my friends so i cant talk to them about my emotional issues (which i have a lot of) so all my emotions end up bottled up inside me. im waiting for the day that i finally break, and the worst part is i cannot cry no matter what. no matter how sad i get i cant cry. i havent been able to cry for 3 years now. life is shitty and i wanna kill myself.

Attached: 34d11eaf7f7ce7c986e069743cf3da2f--quotes-about-insomnia-quotes-images.jpg (228x300, 13K)

About a year ago my grandmother died after spending a year in a home (prior to this she was mobile enough to stay in the house she had lived in for about 50 years prior). Once there, her health rapidly declined on top of the usual shit that happens when you have a neglectful nursing home staff like uric acid burns from her pissing herself and them letting it stay there for hours.

I never visited her once.

Growing up, my father was one of the youngest in a family of 8. His father served in the navy in WWII and came back an alcoholic, and his mother, already a shit person, got worse while dealing with that. He died when my dad was in high school, so she just left my father to figure shit out on his own while she did the bare minimum to keep things together.

As my father grew up, started a family, etc. she applied that lack of attention and emotional energy to his wife and children. Growing up, I saw my mother's father, who lived in Florida, more often than I did her, who lived in the same town. She was always invited to family gatherings but at best we were able to get her to come around for one holiday a year. She only ever called us when she wanted yard work done or her driveway shoveled when it snowed. I saw the inside of her house maybe twice in the 25 years she knew me. On one occasion when my cousin went to help her around the house, she yelled at him for checking his phone one time for a text, demanding he apologize for being lazy.

While she was in the nursing home, most of my family went to visit at some point or another but I never did. They would ask if I'd like to join them, but I always declined and they never pushed. Maybe I expected her to get better, or remain for a while, but I can't say it weighed on my mind. I just didn't care.

After she died I wondered if my actions were cruel. If my absence was noticed and if that hurt her. I also wondered if that idea was just making up for a non-existent relationship... I haven't resolved it yet

i dont think what you did was bad. she seems to be a horrible person, so why would you want to know her in the first place? idk im kinda just saying whatever comes into my head

Attached: 1500204691251.jpg (600x740, 39K)

Bumping

Attached: 62CE599A-ED88-44C3-8914-DDE35DBE2D7E.jpg (605x768, 137K)

For me it comes from two places.

One is that I only ever knew two grandparents. My father's father died when my father was a teen, my mother's mother shortly before I was born. My mother's father died when I was 10, so for a long time she was the only one I knew at all.

The other I guess is respect for life, and maybe respect for my own parents. We don't have an amazing relationship, but it probably affected them to some extent that I never went to see her before she died but had so long to do it. Plus, it was a person dying and I casually ignored that.

Idk, it doesn't follow me everyday but it's certainly not something I'm totally at piece with.

the only reason i haven't killed myself is because my mom is really sick, arthritis and lupus and i don't want to make the last few years of her life such a hell

Bumping some more

Attached: 473A04FD-A018-4D51-87CF-131FD70B4351.png (519x647, 178K)

*peace

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

we were both rubbing our clitties and having fun. he asked me what I would do to ride a big black thick dick. I said I would do nothing and showed a dick pic of a white dude I wanted to fuck. He cried and I fell asleep after getting off too... Now I look at his swollen face sleeping and I can only wonder how much he cried before falling... idk. I hate myself and my bf's beliefs about black man superiority

Attached: blackiesonly.jpg (648x864, 56K)

Damn man. Well. Don’t lose heart.
Look at what that other user is going through.
U gotta be strong.
If not for anyone around you than be strong for yourself.
If not for yourself than be strong for the people around you.
Whatever floats.

This isn’t my story but it makes me cringe with pity everytime I hear it.

When an old coworker of mine was about 25-30, he was visiting his parents house unexpectedly. He opened the door, heard nothing so he walked into the garage to look for his dad.
He walked in and as he opened it, his dad shot himself with a shotgun.

Watching your parent kill themselves right in front of you is like... the worst thing I’ve ever heard

My goodness would you look at the time

Attached: 1493519437813.jpg (491x552, 75K)

I went through four to five years of emotional abuse, constant deceit, almost got killed in a bad accident. The worst of it all came in the span of a few months.

I'm still shaken mentally.

>a year ago
>started a 3 month trip with a bunch of my best friends.
>2 weeks in, we are having a great fucking time
>Christmas
>Talk with my parents, send them some love and good vibes
>December 26, i wake up really hangover with a lot of phone calls.
>i answer, its my dad
>he's clearly upset
>crying
>im sorry son, your mom unexpectedly passed away
>i can't describe how i felt, it's like the world stops and you don't know if what's happening its real
>i collapse
>screaming and crying
>"what the fuck are you talking about, this cant be real, what happend, this cant be real"
>my friends wake up
>come to me running
>what's going on user
>i-i think my mom died

From there i had to buy a plane ticket, go to the airport, and fly home all alone. Those were definitly the worst/longest 3 airplanes i have ever had to endure, it was very hard try it to keep it together. Stayed almost 3 weeks in my country and then went back to my trip, ended up traveling 6 months in order to heal. still haven't, miss her so fucking much

i dropped some tears while writing this, don't take your parents for granted, i was lucky enough to have a pretty much perfect relationship with her.

i miss you mom

i hate niggers

Attached: Is+yeb+still+on+suicide+watch+i+worry+about+him+_5b7440d9e9fa772e2f449e0c180afad9.gif (397x479, 224K)

She's too perfect to save you.

sorry for your loss user. be happy that you got along well and that she knew you loved her.

I don't need her to save me.
I have to be able to save myself.
There's no shame in asking for a little help along the way, though.

>be me on the 19th of last month
>Monday morning
>I ain't fuckin going to class idky
>2oclock hits and mom opens my door
>on the phone, won't say anything to me
>just motions for me to come downstairs
>is describing my dad to someone on the phone
>"he's 66, yes, it's happened before, etc, etc"
>I keep saying "mom talk to me. what the fuck happened?"
>"your father has had another heart attack. Put the dogs up, EMTs are on the way."
>dad is sitting in his chair in the living room, covered in saw dust, sweating profusely
>motherfucker realized he was having a heart attack
>stopped cutting wood
>dragged his goddamn tablesaw inside
>then told my mom he was having a heart attack.

Attached: forgets.png (673x341, 43K)

Attached: tumblr_lzigy3AZ5d1rpglvyo1_500.jpg (500x384, 79K)

Attached: 1494486157648.jpg (800x533, 130K)

is that it? Im guessing he didn't make it....?

Attached: Hey Son.jpg (780x1874, 290K)

When I was 12 my mom died, and I’m 13 as I’m posting this. It made my sister suicidal.

ty user
it's really hard, but what happend made me stronger and more mature.

i miss her every day, and became a little depressed, but it literally changed my life, the way i see it and move through it

underage and b&

Attached: ffs.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Cont

>EMTs got there
>mofo is so hairy and sweaty that it takes like 10 mins to do an EKG
>dad is conscious and talking all the way through this
>even takes his own shirt off
>they eventually get him on a stretcher and load him up in the amberlamps
>mom goes with him
>I stay home to round up aspie ass brothers
>one's at work, the other at a friend's house
>find one brother, take him to hospital
>mom calls and says they're stransferring him as soon as we hit the parking lot
>bother goes home because he can't take it
>drivinmomtoatlanta.gif
>we stay with my dad for a really long time
>he seems okay
>we go home

Attached: 1520765968292.jpg (500x329, 55K)

it took my father 2 years after I had to move back home after college to respond when I said "Hi" to him without my mother pointing out that I had said something to him... and she's the one that hates me more

youtube.com/watch?v=49F_x5etSkk

Not forever alone... You got Sup Forums

I've loved this girl since I met her 7 years ago. We had a thing for like a week but it didn't go anywhere. Recently I told her I'm still interested but she said " I love you as a person." I've pretty much ignored all contact with other girls since I was delusional enough to think we would end up together. I've wasted so much of my life up to this point and I don't know what to do now

Yea lol

Cont. TUESDAY

>I stay home to take care of house
>mom goes to hospital early
>can't remember this day quite right
>it's a all a fuckin blur
>remember being at the hospital with my mom
>dad is coughing up blood into a bipap trying to make dick jokes
>classicdad.jpg
>desperately yells at me through the bipap
>can't hear him
>"what dad??"
>"ISH MGHUH TBBBLSAW YUPP??"
>"HUH?"
>rips off his own bipap
>"IS MY TABLE SAW PUT UP??"
>yes. Yes. Yes it is, you dumb fuck. >Please just get better and breathe right.
>procedure that night goes well
>dad is awake when we leave
> I love you, Dad.

Sup Forumsrothers. hang in there.

Attached: 1518581103055s.jpg (250x243, 5K)

WEDNESDAY cont

>mom told me to go to school
>fuckthat.jpg
>get a call from her at like 11am saying to come to the hospital, he had a bad night, and a worse morning.
>"wait till aspie1 gets off work then come up here with him"
>fuckthat.jpg
>"aspie1, clock tf out I'll meet you in the parking lot. We're going to the hospital."
>Get there
>for some reason I've already decided he wasn't gonna live.
>"there's a 20% chance your father is gonna die"
>is a wreck
>no one else is crying, but I'm fuckin loosing it.
>I don't believe in God, or signs, or souls,
>but I have this feeling in my fucking gut. >I mourn him all day.
>drive home emotionless
>mom begs me to go to school the next day.

Anyone got that donkey kong greentext? gets me every time

THURSDAY cont

>mom calls at 6am
>begs me to go to class
>I say I'll try or some shit
>she calls again at 9am
>"did you go to school?"
>no
>"good, come to the hospital, he's not gonna make it."
>get brothers, go to the hospital
>aunt and uncle are there
>talk all day as we wait for the doctors
>we tell stories and cry
>I do not cry because I can't feel anything
>nothing is real in this fucked up nightmare.
>my mother has lost parents and siblings
>she knows how we feel
>none of us know how she feels
>sit there fucking hating myself for not knowing how strong my mother was until that day
>doctor calls us back at like 545 or 6
>mother and I go because we're the only one that can take it.
>one brother already left because he'd already said goodbye.
>standing next to my dad, the doctor says he's brain dead.
>but he doesn't say those exact words.
>it's all doctor jargon
>part of me needs to hear the words
>I never do.
>hospice bullshit
>bureaucratic nonsense
>more nonsense
>finally go in to watch him die
>mom is there. They were married for 32 years
>my dad's brother is there
>my mom's sister is there
>my eldest brother is there
>I am there.
>I don't wanna be there but I have to see
>when we put our old dog down
>my dad said "none of us want to see this but she deserves to die around family"
>so I stay.
>I watch
>I cry.
>I see thestrals
>my cousin comes and we eat cold McDonald's in the cafeteria while my mother and I make a million goddamn phone calls.
>we go to see the body one last time
>after they've cleaned it up, before they burn it.

I drive home numb and I haven't felt anything since. Im twenty years old and I don't have a father. I don't want to exist, but I don't want to kill myself anymore because I know what death is now.

But, what's up with y'all, Sup Forums?

She absolutely could but I'm just being selfish by wanting her and would probably break her even more by accident so eh
It is what it is. If she doesn't care enough to not be so cold anytime I try to talk to her to sort things out then fuck her

Sorry man

I feel like the late hours are the worst. All the fears come crashing down.

Attached: transient hope.jpg (480x360, 8K)

My grandmother was a horrible old bitch too, don't feel guilty, she didn't give a damn about your or anyone else

You're fortunate, most people get there days off for the funeral and then back to work.

Im 23 and i don’t have a mother, each way of dying has its pros and cons.

My mother had a stroke, i didn’t even get the chance to prepare for her departie, you did. She didn’t suffer, maybe your dad did a little. What i mean is, nothing is fucking perfect in this messed up shitty world, but cheer up user, life is beautiful and time will help you heal.

The only thing you know for certain when u are born is that you will die, try to make the best of the time you got

Simbelmyne, long has it grown upon the tombs of my forebearers, now it shall cover the grave of my son...

>Never really liked my bio dad
>Had an adoptive dad, he's an alcoholic but really cool
>So many stories that I could go over, bio dad assaulted my bio grandparents, was a never ending roller coaster ride of being sober to off the rails high all day
>Kills himself a year ago, didn't hear about it first hand
>Sister saw his body hanging while taking my nephew to school
>Two days after his death my sister shows up at my place crying
>Ask her why she's crying, she says I know why, tell her I don't, tells me about bio dad killing himself
>Short period of crying, then sister buys me a 12 pack of alcohol and we hang out
>Hate him but feel bad for him for killing himself
>Go to his funeral and don't cry at all, every family member who didn't know me talking about "wow you look so much like him that's crazy"
>Depression since, think about how he killed himself and how mentally unstable he was (posted facebook statuses every day about how he was near the edge) and never reached out

>be 15
>have favorite shirt
>gay ass 2006 shredded t shirt
>grandma is staying with us
>best grandma
>cookies
>fixes snacks
>always interested in my life
>on day come home
>going to party later
>look for shirt
>grandma fixed it
>wtf.rar
>she patched my favorite shirt
>i get pissed
>tell her its supposed to be that way
>yell and berate her
>go ballistic like a 15 yr old faggot
>her fucking face for the next 15 minutes

now look at my picture Sup Forums thats her face x100

>after 5 mins
>i calm down and see her face

shes been dead for 4 years and we never talked about that moment and got over it the same day but still to this day i can get that image of her feeling like shit out of my head fucking guts me.

Attached: hfw.jpg (1300x956, 172K)

Altough you are trying to be funny, i really im a lucky guy

DONKEY KONG!

Damn user that sucks.

goddamn Sup Forums, i havent been able to truly cry in years but i just got done with moral orel season 2 and i dont want it to be over. orels got a fucked life and i feel for him. i reccommend

Attached: 70eef837e2d1173915538c8567123e42[1].jpg (940x395, 97K)

I've decided to ignore all the sad things. Been working fine ever since. I've been at a few funreals of my family members, when I started to feel something even a little, i just shut down that feeling on go on like nothing happened.

is it sad? i never watched it because the whole making fun of religion is played out imo

It doesn't really make fun of religion, it uses it as a perspective

not him, but yeah.. this is who we are.

yeah it gets a little fedora-y sometimes but theres still a lot of other clever moments. the entirety of the show is depressing but it gets real feelsy around the season finale of season 2, just started 3 and its carrying that same weight. spoilers ahead its around that point that orel loses his innocence, and seeing how it affects him really gets to me.

clown syndrome. You laugh out loud, but inside you cry. I know what you feel, user. This is me too.

Not currently doing too bad, but I'll post just to share. We all go through the same shit.

>in a relationship with a gorgeous girl who I consider completely unique
>she hasn't finished highschool yet, I'm a bit ahead of her
>always thought the world of her
(She had a pretty bad family life, her parents divorced the year we started dating, and she was the oldest of 8, pretty much taking care of all of the rest while her parents cheated on eachother and went through a horrible financial knock-down-drag-out legal battle)
>she works two jobs so she can afford to go on a trip
>she loves me, and is open about it, but I'm caught up in my job and family life, and for some reason I can't explain that I feel the same way
>she leaves for her trip
>I cheat on her with my roommate
>I never told her. But I broke up with her because I knew it would be easier.
>Cried shameful tears that night.
>almost a year later and I still have dreams about her.
I don't think you ever really stop loving someone.
But I know it's not meant to be, and have moved on to a better place.

fuck you, I lost it.

sled
three
deaf
the
ads
read
reaf
feed
eels
reels
deals

>work long hours
>get home
>don't even bother to look at my wife
>eventually get a little motivaiton to work on our relationship
>It's just a huge pain in my ass dealing with her, every time
>give up
>go to sleep exhausted
>things with her still aren't going well
>sometimes, don't even get into the same room as her
>repeat for a while
>eventually, get our shit together, but in the end, I'm left with just a bunch of fuckups
>she's not happy with me, still
>it's like I just did everything wrong
>spend some time away from her

I'm tired, and I'm sleep deprived, but I don't want to sleep, I just want to be with her and take care of her.
She's in the arms of another man, now.
I hope for her the best.
>tfw she's my car

lost my mom when I was 8 my man

Sorry for ur loss man my dad died when I was 20 literally 25 years later I still think of him n miss him. Was particulary tough cuz I lost both my grandfather in a span of 6 months then my dad 5 months after hang in there it gets a little easier each day

Mike Destefano.

He passed away a few years ago, but yeah man, it was some heart wrenching stuff. Funny guy though.

Attached: 1472413881635.jpg (308x302, 23K)

no u