fb.com/bbcnews/videos/10154795900007217/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watched Silence a few weeks back
never knew the japs were so cruel

got sunburnt so badly that my forehead has swollen up

Imagine feeling sad and needing medication to make you feel better

Sort yourself out and do some exercise, get outside

Depression is in your mind

not about to be talked down to by a bunch of 'depressed' kids upset over their GCSE results and the fact that they saw Jake kissing their crush at the school disco

Business Idea: build my confidence by looking at pics of absolute animals like and then looking in the mirror.

A lot of these depresszoids were probably more upset about that girl kissing Jake, if you know what I mean

imagine doing a tour of Italy but with a gf

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Sounds awful (amazing)

fb.com/bbcnews/videos/10154795900007217/

dog bless multiculturalism
saving us all from death by heatstroke

simply cannot fathom such a reality

This whole thing about depression being utterly different from sadness and having some chemically dysfunctional source in the brain is just a meme. Nobody who gets diagnosed with any depression gets their brain juices checked anyway.

Depression is the realization that you are utterly impotent in working against the sources of grief in your life until it has a deadening effect on your mind. Everything related to functioning seems purposeless; you cannot muster any motivation to do things like work or shower, because whatever you do, the structural grief in your life remains.

I'm not racist, a chemical imbalance in my brain just makes me feel angry when I see non-whites
how dare you belittle my illness and stop me from expressing my true self, you dirty pakis

drastically underrated post

>no subject
someone make a proper fucking thread

i syringed out some brain fluid and it was grey so i have irrefutable proof of my depression, try again sweaty xx

>t. person who wrote that post

that why you had to post it twice and still got no recognition, you sad twat?

I have a STRONG feeling that /brit/ posters who go on about pakis are probably pakis themselves trying to get us off the scent
just a theory you can take it or leave it

hate pakis

*groans*
Yea you know what fuck you all I don't give a shit see if I fucking care

Watch your fuckkng back buddy

hmm
don't think so

The will of the people is so strong we should have another referendum just to get a higher majority and put remoaners in their place

>wahhh I'm sad

>wahhhhh it's not my fault it's in me mind

>wahhhhhhh no one can help me I have a disease

You're not "depressed" you're a sad sack of shit

what's the difference

>Hi there Dr Patelstein, I'm feeling a bit sad
>Hmmm nod good my flend, vut are youh doingh, day-do-daay?
>well I spend all day in my room talking with other day people with the blinds closed, sometimes I get up to eat once a day, usually a rustlers burger or maybe just a block of cheese. I stay up until 3am and then sleep for 12 hours
>hmmm I dink you are dipressed, yis?
>that sounds logical!
>I vill priscribe you sum medication dat vill get rid of alllll emotion, you vill be like zombie!
>wow! sounds like this will solve all my issues, thanks Dr Patelstein!

the rare indian jew?

the reddit post

Guarantee there are lefties who post false flag racism and far right extremism in places like Sup Forums and r/the_donald. Half the time, they're not even ashamed to admit it. Seen plenty of folks talk about how they go to Sup Forums and spam extremist GAS THE KIKES shit all over the board. They reckon they're being funny, or trolling Sup Forums, or exposing what they're like by posting what they think people there are really thinking.

Pretty sure these are the same people who then say all Sup Forumsacks are full on genocidal nazis.

you're right that indians replace w with v but they don't have trouble pronouncing r's
consider a rewrite

praise kek fellow pedes

my local corner shop bloke says 'flend'

Sad you referenced your own post and pretended it wasn't, but also very true.

well he has a speech impediment

so does dr patelstein

If anything Indians roll the Rs unnecessarily
Annoying to listen to desu, sounds a bit like the annoying frog

Doing the virgin post

bit weird how everyone on /brit/ hates depressed people when most people irl are supportive and understanding
autists

doing a reddit the donald browse

people irl couldnt give less of a shit and dislike talking about other people's issues
if you try and expose your sorrow to them they'll just shrink away

*disputes your church*

people irl funnily enough don't want to be around sad freaks with self inflated egos that thinks the world revolves around them

Honestly the worst thing about Latins, they talk about their problems and everyone is expected to listen and care.

When travelling it became a meme that the French and Italiansd would tell you about depressing stuff and the Anglos, Dutch, Scandis, Germans etc would just sit uncofmfortably making eye contact with each other whilst the other Latins engaged them and either cared or pretended to care (we could never figure out which)

>everyone on /brit/ hates depressed people
I think it's one or two people, and they're probably trolls.

Australians? Yeah, not a fan.

>sad freaks with self inflated egos that thinks the world revolves around them
such a stupid understanding of what depression is
thankfully people like you are declining

>all these /leftypol/ raid hangovers falling for the depression meme bait

fucking mortified. what's happened to my /brit/?