Shane was right

Would Negan have even had the chance to fuck and cuck them all like he's doing now if Shane were in charge?

Survey says: No.

Shane would have been the first person on the Savior Train and offered to kill Rick himself.

Then Shane would try to sleep with Lucille.

"Hey, Negan...mask yu sumpin?"

I'm not so sure. I don't think he would have joined the Saviors...I think he would have started something similar himself.

Rick the cuck just doesn't get it yet. You have to be ruthless and horrible to live in the world he's in now.

Shane and everyone at camp in Season 1 would've been dead from the Walker herd. Shane is a hothead who can't think straight. He's good at improvising on-the-spot but he sucks at long-term planning.

Shane wasn't fit to lead. He put his own interests before others and was too hot-headed. He would have got everyone killed.

Negan...m'ask you sumthin

D'your bitches switch off lights?

Shane is no better than Jane from the Telltale series. Shanefags are no better than Janefags. Remember that. Rickbros and Kennybros are better than you edgelords.

IF "SHANE" HAD BEEN IN CHARGE, THE GROUP WOULD HAVE DISINTEGRATED LONG AGO, AND/OR MOST OF THEM WOULD HAVE DIED ALREADY.

"SHANE" WAS NOT A LEADER, MUCH LESS A NOBLE PERSON; AN IGNOBLE PERSON IS INTRINSICALLY INCAPABLE OF LEADING OTHERS; AN IGNOBLE PERSON MAY BE ABLE TO COMMAND, AND CONTROL ,OTHERS, BUT NOT OF SAFEGUARDING, AND GUIDING, THEM, WHICH IS WHAT A LEADER SHOULD DO.

Pretty much this

If Shane hadn't gone apeshit and remained Rick's bro and wingman, it's very possible Rick and his people wouldn't even be in Alexandria. Shane and Merle could've assassinated the Governor and all that shit would've been avoided.

This.

The best thing would be if they all committed mass suicide because their world is fucked beyond repair

Hey Neegan I tell you hwat maan how you gonna keep us safe mayn

One batch.

Two batch.

Penny and Dime.

I find it strange that some rogue US ARMY division has yet to form some kind of Totalitarian Fascist/Military Junta style society in the Walking Dead.

Kenny was the best. Kind of sad he died in s1. Still haven't played s2, as I am a poorfag.

the original group is dead anyway except Rick, Carl, Andrea and Sophie (replaced by Carol and Daryl in the show)

That's probably their next plotline in the comics.

It would be quite the effective government style in the context of the world state.

>Rick the cuck just doesn't get it yet. You have to be ruthless and horrible to live in the world he's in now.

Kingdom's doing just fine in lalalandania

Takes bat to head
*rubs head*
M'ask u sommin

No Shane would have probably not calmed down during the lucille scene and forced negan to kill him, if negan couldn't break him like he did to rick

He didnt die in my storyline. I was with Kenny in most of season 2 also.

I always wonder what ending Kirkman is building up to, I dunno how he still has enough story to keep going for 400 issues like he claims

>Rick the cuck just doesn't get it yet. You have to be ruthless and horrible to live in the world he's in now.

Rick literally exterminated the termites and raided the saviors you fucking retard.

Shane was a butthurt beta. A great example is the barn scene, when the little girl comes out suddenly Shane is all quiet and Rick has to blast the girls head off since no one else has the balls.

They tried but the governor killed them all

Well the US Armed Forces & National Guard is pretty big

kek'd

Shane did nothing wrong, back then I liked Rick just because he was the main character but Shane did right in cucking him, should've cucked him even more and become the leader

''comon then''

ey hershel mane let me tell you sumthin

In the comics Negan admits to rubbing his own dick on Lucille.

does he get a boner over making rick prep the bat?

I just started watching this show.

I've watched every episode of the new season, and the first season+about half of the 2nd.

Its okay, but it really feels like they could trim down some of the downtime and make every 2 episodes just one, really good episode.

I do enjoy the show though.

S1 Shane was the level-headed practical leader compared to Rick's idealistic, reckless, gung-ho leave-no-man-behind attitude. He was an excellent foil for Rick, and not a bad guy. He was just doing what he had to do to keep everyone safe.

Everything after they went to the CDC made him into a belligerent asshole, though. Like, partway through S1 the writers were just like "Wait, we need Shane to be a bad guy," and there he went.

Good points. Shane was a blow hard, but Rick is always willing to make the truly hard choices. On the other hand though..

>"I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it"

> CTRL+F
> ask
> 3 results

I'm not caught up on the show but did Rick literally suck negans dick or something wtf???? What's the quote about

It's what you might call a metaphor.

No shit but what is the quote referencing

Rick didn't actually put a penis in his mouth.

When Negan made Rick suck his dick.

AY YO HERSHEL MASU SOMTHIN

ey rik

negan is trying to bait rick into doing something stupid so he can kabong more ppl with the baseball bat. there was no succ

Yeah but what did Rick actually do?? I've seen this quote a bunch on Sup Forums is it like an actual quote

Shane would have tried to fight and it would get him and the entire/most of the group killed.

Negan shows up at Alexandria, and walks around psychologically tormenting Rick while his men pillage it. He takes all their medicine, their mattresses and furniture, and ALL of their guns. Michonne has a gun not listed in the inventory, and Rick "beta cuck" Grimes goes and gets it from her and voluntarily hands it over to Negan. Negan wants him to say "Thank You," which Rick does. Then Negan pulls this line.

>he died in s1
>haven't played s2
>died in s1
>s1
oh my sweet summer child

Thanks guys

Now that the dust has settled can we agree The Governor would have fucking obliterated Negan?

no matter what you picked
kenny is dead
you wont be seeing him in season 3

kys

I'm not entirely sure about that.
There's what, five different endings?
And two of those end up with Kenny alive.
If you go with him, maybe you're treated to a flashback scene like Clem had with Lee in the RV from s1.

I ended up on my own, though.
So I definitely won't be seeing him.

Wrong. Kenny walks off with Clem into the sunset. Whatever fanfiction the Telltale hacks spin in season 3 since they can't handle long-term character arcs ain't my problem. I'm done with their shitty writing.

Yeah, but Kenny is a determinant character. Wich means he'll end up dead or gone soon. There isn't a single determinant character that remained alive or relevant in a game.

Gg

metastasisum

Yeah, there's no doubt he won't actually be in the story. My guess is it'll start like s2 where we see him die to save Clementine and then the time-shift happens.

>I'm done with their shitty writing.
Sure you are, user.

Negan shows up, and they take everything they own for the most part. Negan constantly taunting Rick to test him and probe him to attack. Then when they leave, Negan makes Rick thank him for the "service" of killing like 2 walkers and then Negan leans in and says "I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it"

>admits
I think you shouldn't take everything he says too seriously. He says a lot of shit for laughs and reactions.

Governor is essentially just a smaller scale milder variant of Negan. There's no way he'd win.

But he was clearly being serious in that scene. He was muttering to himself. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Really the only group so far that might've had a chance against the Saviors was Woodbury under The Governor. He would've ambushed Negan's guys or just straight up driven a tank through the doors of Negan's compound.

They honestly killed him off too soon.
I would have watched a side series all about him.

*pukes formula* M'ask u summin rick *shits diaper* why's mommy a nigger rick? *soils clothing* couldn't keep her safe, huh rick *cries wildly* how you gon keep me safe rick?

YOU GOTTA PAY YOUR DUES

Show Shane had his merits, but he would have definitely fucked up before then and royally fucked up the Negan situation some fucking how.

Look at Rick, he's supposed to be the good guy but after a year or two in the zombie wild he doesn't even hesitate to say "yeh we'll kill all these ppl we dun kno in their sleep for some extra food/supplies" and it turns out horribly. Shane would have cranked it up to 11 and probably with the show writers/producers have taken Abe's arrow.

Definite no. Shane pre-apoc - reasonable and not about to die. Shane post-apoc? Better have made his peace cause he's gonna die any fucking second like an asshole.

I really liked the guy's performance, but IMO it was a mistake to keep Shane on for so long. They should've followed the comics more and just had him go crazy and get killed in like the second ep. Same goes with the entire second season being focused on the farm, should've just brought the prison in earlier. Although I get the feeling they wanted to get rid of their horrible casting of Andrea and just try to get people to forget her, she was sooooooo fucking hateable in the show but pretty BA in the comic.

>yfw Michonne is in a full reverse cuck relationship complete with a husband's daughter

Not really Negan is like the Mongol Empire

While the Governor was just a sociopathic schemer.

>open truck
>carl mows down a dozen of negan's men

Shane would have succesfully attacked Negan and snapped his neck then became the new leader of the saviours.

You are just retarded and have the memory of a goldfish, Rick is the most capable leader of them all including every Big Bad that has been in the show and comic. He is just as ruthless as everyone else, the only difference is he is actually a good guy compared to all the other groups you see.

There is not a single character that can do what Rick does.

>Eugene, make me a bullet

Is Rosita going to kill herself? Try to kill Negan? Try to kill Rick and take over? What is she going to do with a single bullet?

This. It's probably comparable to Jon Snu vs. Rob in GoT, one has amazing long game and the other has awesome short game.

Rick is a far better leader of an established community, Shane is a better leader of a shitty nomad-living-out-of-an-RV group.

>Carl is more of a man than his own dad
Why can't Rick just man the fuck up? That fucking look he has on his face all the time now is annoying,

>There is not a single character that can do what Rick does.

You're right. No one could ever be as much of a cuck. He's raising his dead wife's lovechild when running around with a baby is a liability. No other character has given up as easily to an adversary. He's reached Theon Greyjoy levels of beta.

why didn't they just shoot their cars with the rocket launcher again
after niggan is dead they just all run away

autismo man is going to invent the reloading bench

Rick is too much of a pussy to lose Daryl for the good of everyone else in his group.

husband's wife's daughter

Finding a map and locating the nearest gunstore/police station or national guard base would be so much more difficult.

If Rick wasn't around, Carl would be the Savior's boypucci buffet.

They are just trying to spread out what happens in the comics. Rick is the one that does basically everything. He found the kingdom and made Eugene make the bullets in the comics but they have to have muh gurl power and shove Carol and Rosita into it.

And? If you don't see what he did as a honorable decision. Yeah man, he was totally going to leave behind the sister of his son, that would surely play out nicely.

>No other character has given up as easily to an adversary.

What the hell are you talking about, it was literally a life and death situation, you are just writing nonsense.

Actually no because Negan is very against sexual violence.

>the only difference is he is actually a good guy compared to all the other groups you see.
No, the difference is that these are the main characters.

He says that, but then sexually harasses Olivia in the comics. Also one of the saviors came on to Carl's little crush, stroking her face in the episode.

Negan is a good guy. He's doing what he has to do to keep his people alive, and he's willing to work with those who provide for him. See the lax deal he cut with the Kingdom.

I want to stroke her face too. With my male genitalia

>then sexually harasses Olivia in the comics
How is "I want to have sex with you" sexual harassment? Are men not allowed to be horny anymore?

>sexually harasses Olivia
>offering a landwhale the best night of her life to make up for hurting her feelings is sexual violence
>offering to use your dick to give someone pleasure is the same as forcing your dick into someone against their will
Are you from tumblr? Please return.

I agree that his character was really well developed in the first season. He probably fell apart in the second season because they didn't know how to kill off a character who went crazy and was killed in the first or second issue of the comic.

Try saying that to someone where you work and see how it goes down.

Oh, I forgot, you're a NEET.

Oh yeah well this guy would have waltzed right into Negan's camp killing everyone while shrugging off bullets and then he would've tied up Negan and forced him to take him to The Maze while having lengthy conversations with him about the nature of the world they were in.

Good thing they don't work in an office. Good thing sexual innuendo is not considered rape just yet although people seem to be working hard on changing that.

Shane+merle would have made the show far superior

>milder
No, crazier. Governor wouldnt have spared Rick or anyone if he was in Negan's position.

I really wished the Governor had survived. Imagine if he showed up in a settlement in Virginia and Rick is forced to make common cause with him?

The Governor would definitely try to whittle down Negan's numbers. Hell he'd make damn sure to lead a Walker horde to Negan's compound. Remember his attack on the prison with that U-Haul full of Walkers? Imagine that on a much grander scale.