Rate my setup and post your own

rate my setup and post your own

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

400x300/10

You have to hide those boxes and toy Everytime you have a woman over? Seems like alot of work.

You really think this faggot has women over?

is right i dont have them over

Attached: 1521512135862.jpg (400x369, 35K)

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: desk.jpg (1349x759, 378K)

Don't really like my chair, but it was cheap.
Built the PC myself a little while ago on Black Friday. All 3 screens are 4k.

Had to move my setup to the other side of the room since then because of my HTC Vive. Had to get my setup closer to the other side then drill the wall to pass cables. The room next door is now my roomscale VR room, so completely empty with all walls bubblewrapped.

Attached: pc.jpg (1941x1090, 489K)

who the fuck allowed the walls to be painted like that? they should be shot.

actually got up to turn the lights on for this one

part 1

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1023K)

part 2

Attached: image (4).jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

part 3

Attached: image (1).jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

part 4

Attached: image (2).jpg (3264x2448, 895K)

part 5

so what do you guys think?

Attached: image (3).jpg (3264x2448, 932K)

you're a fag for having that mic. no one wants to listen to you. no one cares what some tween living in his parents house has to say about anything. my after lunch farts are more relevant. you will never be a successful streamer or youtube personality.

Attached: 1367378996187.jpg (460x460, 55K)

lmao its for discord. shit was 100 dollars its not like some big investment or something.

Here's my otg battlestation.

Attached: HBoiKlP.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

slightly jealous/10

what the fucky

Attached: 1521512951692.jpg (620x470, 53K)

what model dildo is that? is it one of those dragon ones?

what mic are you running? i need a new one soon

audio technica AT2035 XLR with a Scarlett Solo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK ANOTHER JOYSTICK IS A DILDO JOKE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGOD ONE user!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1373811616149.gif (300x200, 903K)

My fucking sides what in the FUCK

Attached: FullSetup.jpg.5678216265d631540996b0562364e14e.jpg (1500x844, 917K)

Do you actually find a use for 4 screens?
Nice setup and figurines. 10/10 my favorite so far

your caps lock is on.

u greek or something?

and this is why we need to keep you people where you are instead of flooding into the US.

no way thats actually your setup

Thanks user,
one of them is for my consoles and 3 are for my PC. But yes I do use all of them

sure is, lemme find a pen
LEDs crapped out since then though

I don't like your room but i like the desk and the quad monitors. Also, that is one sexy gpu. I'm jelly, but then again, if I had one I wouldn't make proper use of it.

Can't read the text too well, sorry, getting ready for bed so its dim

Attached: XmpEedl.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Fucking sexy user. I like all the colors. Super aesthetic! Don't see many liquid cooled systems.

asdfqwerty.com/files/setup1.jpg
asdfqwerty.com/files/setup2.jpg

posting links bc filesize limit

Damn I guess I'm gay. Amazing setup user.

Thanks! I spent a really long time putting it together, it's my first watercooled PC. I'm afraid to run repairs on it cause I need to switch out motherboards and I don't want to go through all that work...

GTX 1070 FTW
i5 6600k@4ghz
16gb ram

shitty case but it still look gud

Thanks! It's okay to be gay, there's lots of bars for you now.

thanks user. Ive made pretty decent use out of it but not as much as I probably should... going to buy VR soon though so it should be great for that.

nigga you should paint the walls something other than a dirty white.

that better be a live background. even if not cool shit man. kind of annoying that the top screen is clearly shittier and has bad black levels but overall decent desk.

its a scavenged laptop panel, its colors are ass, but it IS a second monitor, also yeah it is a live wallpaper

screensaver*

WAY too much work for my lazy ass. Plus the lights are literally never on and we're moving out of this house in ~3 months anyway. Although the room I sleep in is actually a pretty nice grey so if I was to paint them I'd do that.

my setup is your sister

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

Attached: blonde dorm smile.jpg (1280x857, 277K)

thats sick man. and yeah im kind of an elitist with monitors so dont worry about me lmao. I'm the guy who posted the desk with 4 monitors earlier.

haha yeah I wish I had the room for that, If I had four monitors it would cover half of my room, the "setup1" pic covers literally 1/2 of my room.

Nothing fancy... Not rolling on dough right now.

Attached: 20180319_205043.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

shitty keyboard but I want that chair

I like the box of ammo

are those racer chairs comfortable to sit in for long periods of time? also bad decision on the color

im not the person you directed this question towards but I can tell you that if you have a weird body type like I do than its not a good idea.

seriously

saw this at quakecon last year. if this is actually you.

Attached: anon.png (564x952, 901K)

A good mechanical is next on the list just got the chair today and it is comfy.

Draven main detected....toxicfag

Nice bottle of Onatsuya what onas you have?

>no numpad
0/10 sorry.

You have good and shit taste, but mostly good. The fact you have a FALILV poster with best girl Megumin speaks volumes of your character.

I feel that you have a bunch of guilty pleasures, but enough personality and wisdom that you know good stuff. I want to say you are between 24-29, live in the midwest and are predominately white working a low end to mid level job. Unless you're a teen, then congrats you gave me a little hope for the future of American generations and shitposting.

Dude I'm so glad someone noticed the FALILV poster. I'm 18, live in texas, about 3 months from finishing high school, dont have a job but am working towards owning commercial real estate to generate passive income for me so I can travel. I appreciate your thoughts user.

TEXAS CHECK IN!

972/214 here.

yep same here. Allen, wbu?

back again? fagot.

Plano. You going to quakecon this year?

Attached: rig.png (566x914, 855K)

nah I never really looked into quakecon that much. I should though..

One of my favourite movies ever. Good luck on your future endeavors it only gets harder from here on out.

Would be nice, but just about everything is placed totally at random in that room. I see no structure.

cool

9/10 because of the fag keyboard

Attached: bst_120318.jpg (3412x4154, 1.63M)

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Shit furniture I know.

Attached: IMG_20180320_004326.jpg (3264x2448, 861K)

Attached: IMG_20180320_004421.jpg (3264x2448, 853K)

its definitely worth checking out. I've been going since 2014 I think

Why not just buy one of those 36" screens instead of having all those frames?

When are you inviting the bros over user

Post the wallpapers user

How does it feel to be so edgy that the only thing that keeps you alive are your realy bad attempts at trolling people online? Fucking pathetic.