Why koreans are always so butthurt about everything?

Why koreans are always so butthurt about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

gendai.ismedia.jp/articles/-/52056?page=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because its their way of living

look at kim, his way of politics is literally being butthurt

same goes for sk. they cant stop being angry SJWs against japan in a national level cause it means death for all things happen there

Why japs always have to take radiation medicine?

Its the other way around t b h. Japs on Sup Forums are obsessed with koreans for some reason.

DIE JJOKBARI!

That's the same netouyo.

Death to gook. Nippon zindabad

korea a shit

that's your imagination. Koreans had better give us any chance to argue

This.

you chinkgook diaspora fucks are the worst . ive seen a bunch of peaceful sk/jp threads you autistically destroyed

this

Sure are a lot of jap flags in this thread...

>japs are obsessed with korea
>no we're not
>goes on to demonstrate just how much they're obsessed with korea
TOP KEK good show japs

俺の立てた対立スレが結構伸びてて嬉しい!

Do you know the meaning of irony? Jesus Christ I think you might be clinically retarded.

t. chinkgook diaspora

no diaspora fucks are actually the fucking worst. they aint know things about either of them at all and yet they always desperately try to involve their complete fictional gibberish in both posters.

you are NOT needed to have a discussion here.

go visit a psychiatrist. you have crucial mental issues

Holy fuck you ARE retarded and here I thought it was just an act. But don't stop, keep sperging for my amusement.

Koreans are fine. Japs on Sup Forums are far more retarded.

youve lost me
what the fuck are you even talking about

look at his english
he's david in his apartment in saitama or john in his naval base at yokosuka

im japanese
kys you dipshit

Keep at it retard, I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

It is the Japs that are butthurt about everything, not the Koreans. The Japs have twisted and distorted view of reality.

ok answer this
線江ん狭津煮維る乃葉?
you could do easily if you really are

Actually you do strike me as a davidokun-esque mongaloid. Nevermind I'm out, there's no sport in outplaying an American.

野口英世

Its not only on int. Go to YouTube and type in Japanese ''Korea'', literally every single video is anti-Korean video. Then type in YouTube ''Japan'' in Korean, it's all travel and food videos. Go to OKWave (Japanese version of Yahoo Answers) and look at the top asked questions, almost every one of them is about Korea. Go to Yahoo japan News, the most popular website in Japan, every second news is about Korea. These people are literally obsessed to their bones with Korea. They spread rumors, lies, false information constantly 24/7 about Korea, and then accuse them of doing what they are doing! They live in a twisted universe detached from reality.

good
are you going to show this thread in some matome blog?

you see mate... Koreans these days.. they aint hate Japan no more
only some stupid far left liberals and mid aged shitheads still hate Japan
I don't hate Japan either I like it in fact.
I really don't understand why Japanese on Sup Forums are so obsessed with koreans
Look at kai kai or someshit youve got
We koreans have NOTHING like that
a WHOLE FUCKING WEBSITE just to MOCK A COUNTRY?
you need help Japan chan
you shouldn't believe anything from what your news say about korea or what kai kai tell you about korea.
please Japan chan

I'm glad some people notice that some anti korea otakus think they're bullying korea from internet (ijime as they call it)

usse -yo damattero kuso hage nani sore kobun ka nanika kayo tricky na koto yatte etu ni hitatte nn jyane-yo kuso smug pretentious jap

diaspora fucks are the worst. the reason that i fucking hate most of you is that you always bring up hatemongering. ive just realized this shit. you always try to brake the momentum of any positive or insightful discussion with it and derail any of them into a hatefest

you fuckers literally should leave here or else stop doing hatemongering in all levels.

cause this is the internet with no boarders.

do you have any excuse about this news? this kinda news has came here every fucking day.
gendai.ismedia.jp/articles/-/52056?page=2

most of those things you did hit with keyword "Korea" on youtube are originated from actual news articles.

It's only you have a delusional symptom that make you cluelessly assume every poster in site who is critical about japan is korean diaspora or something. No offence but just seek help.

You'd need the military and A-bomb, neither of which you have, and neither of which you'll have.