Tfw your favorite degenerate musician never raped anyone or died of a drug overdose but instead became a loving family...

>tfw your favorite degenerate musician never raped anyone or died of a drug overdose but instead became a loving family man

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/parents/parents-night-school-awkward-trent-reznor-t114355
rollingstone.com/music/news/trent-reznor-recalls-how-david-bowie-helped-him-get-sober-20160126
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i heard he assaulted the guys from autechre once

lmao

an Autechre remix of NIN would be awesome why hasn't this happened yet

Same, mate. I'm just happy that his family seems happy

>tfw your favorite musician has far darker lyrics and album that an actual sexual offender.
>So pure that self proclaimed virgin Kennedy called his bed a "safe bed"

It's really surprising, nothing overly nasty or shitty is on Trent, it seems like his drug abuse affected mostly his own life, I bet that his young self said some shitty things or acted shitty, but it never seemed like that he abused anyone.

Because, by now, I think it would come out, when Trent got married people were desperate to get something shitty on him, he dealt with shitty fan-girls.

The shittiest thing he has done (which was around The Sip era?) was when he doxxed a girl, revealing her name on Twitter because she was harrasing him and annoying the shit out of him.

Still, I still worry that something will come out and some shitty fan-girl will destroy his legacy.

I can relate to that feel

kek you soyboys sure know what rock 'n roll is all about

Same with Robert Smith.

he's got kids?

I don’t know, but he has a loving wife.

Trent was so fucked on dope that he couldn’t do shit. It’s just something about him that where he just seems real sensible and actually has his head his shoulders, plus he’s feminine as fuck when you check gis demeanor. Trent is actually what I think of when I think of a guy who is probably a male feminists but not some virtue signaling modern faggot. He also seems really reserved without actually coming off as creep.

it'll be funny when trent gets a rape accusation and idiots likewill fuck off with their hero worship

Trent's still alive cuz he got the help he needed at the right time. Otherwise he was also pretty deep down the depression/addiction hole.

he came close to ODing a few times

>tfw your entire genre is rape and harm so no one reports you because you are all degenerates and it is fair game

It won't happen f a m

His real downfall is going to be him having to apologize to the media for his Hapa sons going on a killing spree when they enter college.

tfw you'll never ride a earthquake out with young and fucking dumb Trent Reznor

www.dinnerpartydownload.org/kennedy-chronicles/

ERASER THIS

I don't want to imagine how bad the namecalling is going to be for these kids in middle school, with their ridiculous names and their dad having pictures of himself rolling around on the floor in make-up and pantyhose.

>Hey Lazarus, is it true that your daddy fucks your mom like an animal? XDDDDD

They'll be fine because Trent is the type of Chad Dad that will actually beat the shit out of other kids for picking on his kids

tfw you just fucking know this is going to end up on ebay in 3 hours

>implying other kids won't kiss their ass so they can come to their home and play with all their neat toys and game systems their dad bought for them

They're millionaires, everyone will try to get on their good side

tront will roll up in his environment-friendly hybrid after school and squish those punk kids like he squished the autechre twins.

Not in private school where everyone's a millionaire!

>Daddy, can we go over to uncle Lynch's house so we can play with Lula?

jeez

>Your dad has nearly 100 million in the bank, and will keep making money, your mom is a perma-milf, and you think highschool kids are going be mean.

Truely a son of Trent Reznor

Reminder that all it would take is one accusation from any female whatsoever with absolutely no evidence that she was even in the same country as him for 90% of /mumblr/ to throw him under the bus

Weeeell that's true, but what if they are the richest?

>tfw you'll never get to see career day with Trent Reznor at the kids school.

>with absolutely no evidence
That's because a male-dominated criminal justice system was designed to discredit women's claims and slut-shame them

Then /mumblr/ must account for less than a quarter of the board because everyone here still loves Swans.

>Hey everbody... uh, I'm Trent, and I'm a recovering alcoholic, twenty years sober.
>Mr. Reznor, this isn't an AA meeting, this is a PTA meeting.
>what I have become

underrated

today.com/parents/parents-night-school-awkward-trent-reznor-t114355

I wonder if he ever meets teachers that were former groupies.

I know, but OP didn't asked for healthy clean musicians etc, but for people who survived and turned into family men.

Johnny Marr? Desu he always seemed sensible. Bit of a pretentious faggot these days, still more likeable than Morrissey I suppose

several people have come out saying he was sexuall agressive and a creep

he had a 14 year old girlfriend when he was in his 200s

uhm no one complains about rape till this day and her parents were perfectly fine with the relationship.

How would Trent respond if he got accused of rape?

he found a woman who helped him get his head out of his ass. unlike chris cornell who kept being drawn towards women who were not able to understand him and help him.

Cornell just wasn't lucky. Not his fault. Finding the one whom understands you is difficult

;_;

well, it wasn't just that
rollingstone.com/music/news/trent-reznor-recalls-how-david-bowie-helped-him-get-sober-20160126

something classic to add to the autism list.