Let's talk about how this thing might have merged us into another reality

Let's talk about how this thing might have merged us into another reality

Attached: cern.jpg (789x514, 606K)

>Large Hardon Collider responsible for the defeat of Crooked Hillary and the election of the God Emperor.
I'm okay with this.

We are not all 12, OP, maybe find a science forum somewhere else

Steins;Gate

Lol that's a really cute idea, however there is no way with the technology that we have at this time are we capable of anything of that scale.

2008 called, it wants its science panic bs back

I'm with this guy

Your autism is hanging out.

Attached: 1520484708296.jpg (550x238, 58K)

can you mine bitcoin with that?

Einstein was afraid of setting off a nuke would cause a chain reaction and blow up the earth. So why is this person's fear of colliding atoms different than ensteins fear of blowing up the earth

Your butthurt is stinkin up the thread..

I remember years ago when the large hardon collider was all everyone was talking about. I actually was pretty anxious that the world would be destroyed.

Did it ever lead to any helpful discoveries ??

the whole LHC theory is stupid, and the only people that believe it don't know what the large hardon conditioner does

OP doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

Einstein believed God played dice.
He was completely retarded and regularly shat his pants so Ein Stain is not an argument

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

NO

Attached: IMG_2266.jpg (885x500, 79K)

Colliding atoms could potentially release much more energy than a nuclear bomb. Think big bang territory. Scientists admit they don't know all the possible outcomes. Something could bite us in the ass very badly.

You mad white boi?

Attached: IMG_2295.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Attached: 28827397_2054747944542530_5964568003020015305_o.jpg (1056x892, 63K)

Let's not.

there's already enough stupid people with retarded theories

Probably something like when you see it...

Attached: NightmareTerrority.png (400x619, 283K)

Powerful.

Attached: 1518760658682.jpg (640x1136, 72K)

because I can guarantee that person is nowhere near as smart as fucking einstein, einstein.

Oh also because einstein got loads of shit wrong, for example, his cosmological model of the universe.