California University faked grades to help loads of brown people immigrate and stay in the US

>A college on the edge of Silicon Valley has turned itself into an upmarket visa mill, deploying a system of fake grades and enabling thousands of foreign students to enter the United States each year — while generating millions of dollars in tuition revenue for the school and the family who controls it.

>Spending millions on foreign recruiters, Northwestern Polytechnic University enrolls 99% of its students — more than 6,000 overall last year — from overseas, with little regard for their qualifications. It has no full-time, permanent faculty, despite having a student body larger than the undergraduate population of Princeton.

>The school issues grades that are inflated, or simply made up, so that academically unqualified students can keep their visas, along with the overseas bank loans that allow the students to pay their tuition. For two years, top college administrators forbade professors from failing any students at all, and the university’s president once personally raised hundreds of student grades — by hand.

>Those false credentials are all the students need to stay in the country. Many seek jobs in the tech industry, and their degrees allow them to remain working in the U.S. for years, avoiding the scrutiny of immigration officials that would have come if they had applied for a standard work visa.

>The university’s academic accreditation — which the school relied on in order to admit a flood of foreign students — is suspect: When the accreditor came for a site visit, the university staged a Potemkin village of a college, enlisting instructors to pretend they were full-time professors, prepping students with false answers to inspectors’ questions, and once even hiring a fake librarian.

>Memoranda of understanding between NPU and dozens of Indian education companies show that NPU offered recruiters 15% of the first year’s tuition for every admitted student they referred to the school.

bzfd.it/1WXYRbU
youtu.be/wAipb3lMRaQ

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160606220902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>the smell in that classroom

Is this why negros all of a sudden is the smartest and best educated in america

The Money Printers approve of such tactics to help the cheap labor stay in the country.

There is not cheap labor without mass immigration.

>bzfd.it
If I click this, will it take me to Buzzfeed?

Gonna sign up, would love to live in the US. I can just say I'm a gypsy right?

Yes.

Hmmm...

>[The current Year]
>Giving Buzzfeed Clickbait Shekels

I'm surprised they're reporting on something like this considering it's extremely offensive to the SJW agenda

I didn't realize buzzfeed did investigative journalism. Truly, brothers, we are living in a strange reality.

Take a look at the comment section on the article and on the YouTube video. Libruls going full damage control.

So tempted

DO IT FAGGET

Either way, if no one who supports journalism like this goes to their sites they'll just stop reporting on it altogether. Liberals are rabid in their consumption of media that reinforces their worldviews which is what turns sites like buzzfeed into hugboxes.

Except funneling money from banks into the hands of school's owners and leaving the immigrants with crippling debt

Archive for anons
web.archive.org/web/20160606220902

Haha except all those employers who hire someone expecting their qualifications to be legit. Or the taxpayer who inevitability has to foot the bill when these shitskins go on welfare.

Don't tell me the obvious, go there and post a comment reply to the idiot damage control librul on JewTube!

Chinks and pooinloos... bad news!

This is why college should not be taken seriously anymore. The entire university system has been destroyed in the name of greed and egalitarianism. On top of this, they're radicalizing younger students to support far left ideas.

If I have kids, I'm going to tell them to strongly consider something outside of college. A trade, job shadowing, entrepreneurship, etc.

The value and reputation of a college education is going to keep declining unless we change how they work.

Sad!

Why are ALL non-white races with no exception literal subhuman trash? One'd guess at least one of them would be worth saving...

>College was founded by chinks and imports mostly pooinloos

Why not other Chinks? Jesus at least import something I want.

ICE should just get the list of students and kick down some doors. if they didn't earn it than they should be able to be sent back.

>wanting gooks

A FUCKING LEAF

>inb4 jews