AGC/GOSSIP THREAD

Kate is a sugar mommy.

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/NOV.html
>She seems embarrassed but there is no reason to be. This still technically married foreign born A- list mostly movie actress who seemingly starred in one type of movie while married is dating someone not old enough to drink. Yes, her daughter is not that far in age from the boyfriend but everyone says the actress has never been happier, so good for her. Plus, her ex is an a-hole who deserves some payback. Kate Beckinsale/Len Wiseman

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BKuXxcHAe1J/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>grey pubes

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

oh yes

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

wtf I love statutory now

When I was 19 my mom told me that while she didn't really have any say, she would greatly appreciate it if I didn't date women over 40.

I have no idea how she figured out I was and am into MILFs.

>Auntie Kate will never shove her hands down your pants at a New Years party

>you're a virgin user?
>do you want me to help you with that?

>no user, mommy Kate wants to touch you in your special place, now is not a time for video games

>that website
WHAT

THE

FUCK

Fun fact: they're almost always correct to the point of being disturbing. They predicted Prince's death to the day.

Literally the most beautiful woman alive

>ywn be Kate's sex slave

>tfw it's a little black chad/tyrone and Sup Forums an heros en masse

The way you looked at her tats.

>implying we all wouldn't love to see Kate take some 10" Black dong from a seventeen year-old

i love kate she taught all her lewdness to her daughter lily-mo

so emma roberts smokes meth. not that surprised

>ywn be kate's boy toy
just toss me in the grave now lads

worst mommy ever

more like best

This foreign born A- list mostly movie actress from a former franchise is all about equality and being inclusive as long as it does not involve her having a scene kissing a man of color. None of that for her. Emma Watson ("Harry Potter")

I KNEW IT!!!

post em all bud

Hot af

Based Emma working the subhuman niggers

isn't she doing a romance flick with john boyega?

Imagine the 3somes
Imagine them
Just
Imagine

You assume she's not waxed.

isnt her daughter like 13? is she /our pedo/?

This foreign born A-/B+ list mostly movie actor who has a long running franchise is still technically married. He cheated on his wife with a co-star and the wife kicked him out. Now, a few months later that co-star kicked him to the curb for cheating on her. James McAvoy ("X-Men"

She's doing an adaptation of The Circle, which is not a romance flick.

>isnt her daughter like 13?

Are you trapped in a time well?

Tats or tits?

Do any of your mom's have tattoos?

>The last two women he hooked up with got hooked on drugs. Let’s hope this is not the case now that this former A list tweener turned singer has tried to stop using. I don’t think his new foreign born B list mostly television actress hookup could handle it. She isn’t like her older co-star who lives for lines of coke. Joe Jonas/Sophie Turner ("Game of Thrones") (older co-star: Natalie Dormer)

nah

I
trust
this
site

this seems inappropriate

My mom has a tattoo of lips on her buttcheek.

>mfw she made me put on lipstick and kiss her buttcheek so the tattoo artist would know where to tattoo and what shape

I'm sure I won't have any issues in the future because of this.

17 now and will be 18 at the end of February

wew lad

That's the trashiest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

wew

begging you to post a picture of your mom. Or her ass at least.

So is Taylor Swift actually gay?

AGC hasn't changed at all since the 90s.

tis a blue board m'lady

Yeah, she was a stripper when she met my dad so there ya go. She also has cherries tattooed on her crotch that I see whenever she wears a bikini. It's just wonderful.

Sorry user, I don't have any pictures of my mother's ass on hand at the moment.

most likely bisexual

the rumors with drake are beyond fake

she hangs out with cara too much desu which gives it away

This is absurd! How can mother be so stupid?

>Must be tough for this foreign born A- list mostly movie actress to be filming a movie when you know your husband is sharing the bed of another while you are out of town. Cate Blanchett/Andrew Upton (Harriet Dyer)

>A- list mostly movie actress
>Kate Beckinsale
HAHAHA OH WOW!

I wish I had a mother like that than one that gave me away at 5 years old. Over affection > no affection at all.

>be an actual fucking cave troll
>cheat on your 9/10 gilf

how long do you think his schlong is?

Of course she is. Drake is a fag as well so this """relationship""" works for the both of them.

That dude must have a fifteen inch dick.

THERE IS HOPE FOR ME YET

7.5"+

he was kinda good looking when he was young

sauce senpai

i love that she probably fingers her daughter and walks around naked and purposly bends over infront of her

This is my zipper right now.

YOU HACKED MY COMPUTER!!!

my mom did a whole lot of weird pedo shit to me but at least she never did this

your mom sounds nice though

looks like an average bloke

kek well now we know what Joseph Gordon Levitt has to look forward to

Which one's the GILF? I never got into old people.

>This foreign born B+ list mostly television actress who is currently starring in a pay cable show is being paid an astonishing amount of money for an ad campaign few people will see. I guess the hookup with the married billionaire who owns a large percentage of the company is paying off. Her agent tried to take credit for the huge fee. Maisie Williams ("Game of Thrones")/"Three UK" smartphones

>Holy f**kballs you should have seen this A- list mostly movie actress who has a new side business at a recent event. She usually uses coke to settle down but was out of the country and couldn’t get any. So, what did she do? Took a handful of pills from a makeup artist she hired for the day. Our actress was out of her mind whacked out.

>Scarlett Johansson ("Ghost In The Shell" Japan premiere) ("Yummy Pop" gourmet popcorn shop)

According to this website, it seems like 99% of the people in Hollywood or the music industry has a fucked up life.

They do. They aren't normal people.

>She usually uses coke to settle down

That's not how coke works, stupid website.

>99% of the people in Hollywood or the music industry has a fucked up life.
yes

MOMMY MOMMY BABY WANT MILKY
MOMMY MOMMY BABY WANT MILKY

STACY'S MOM'S GOT IT GOIN ON

Bryan Singer is an asshole

Incorrect. Coke is often used to "settle down" when used in combination with other stuff and if you're used to using it regularly it's very calming to your mind.

Cate is way hotter now imo

>Literally the most beautiful brit woman alive
fixed that for you

Aaaaannnnd I've got a new fetish

come here user

>A cast member on this hit show has been told to gain weight and see a psychotherapist or lose their job. Producers aren't happy with the dailies and feel that her appearance is not only a concern, but a distraction for viewers. Uh-oh. Natalia Dyer (Nancy Wheeler "Stranger Things")

>tfw you aren't a chad so you will NEVER EVER have a loving relationship with a sugar momma

Fuck what is the point in living anymore? I'm already midway into my 20's, I dont have that "barely legal" teen appeal as if I was 18 or 19

she really does need to hit the weights and get a clue

>The marriage of this foreign born A list superhero and his actress wife is hanging on by a thread. He is living at his parent’s house and hooking up with a reality show judge in his home country. Chris Hemsworth (Thor)/Elsa Pataky

Nooooo

>This foreign born A- list mostly movie actress from a former franchise is all about equality and being inclusive as long as it does not involve her having a scene kissing a man of color. None of that for her. Emma Watson ("Harry Potter")

Lmao

>This former franchise actor is getting another shot at a lead. He doesn’t want to do the beard route again though so his female publicist just calls the paps when she knows she will be out with him and gets the paps to take those pics so it looks like he has a girlfriend. Taylor Lautner ("Run the Tide")

I knew he was gay as fuck

She has been campaigning her ass off to get the vote out for Hillary but she has no intention of voting on Tuesday. Sources tell NAUGHTY GOSSIP that this superstar singer has no idea that election day is Tuesday and has ZERO item how or where she needs to go to vote. She seems to think that celebrities have a special place to vote, like at The Soho House. She has literally no idea that she will need to go to her assigned location and stand in LINE like the rest of us. It is not that she is a bad person, she is just used to having her people DO EVERYTHING for her. Why would she think VOTING would be any different? GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!!! HELP! Katy Perry

I'm 100% certain this is real desu

He must be bigger than Mandingo and a sex god.

>missed out on young love
>missed out on being hunted by cougars
What the fuck are you even supposed to do

shit nigga sauce me up

source?

if you're 21 - 40 all you have to do is get fit and get a some personality charm and you can absolutely destroy single mother / cougar pussy

i guess it sucks but once women drop a kid or two or start aging they get way less attention from men so your chances are slightly improved

don't ever nut in a single mother without a condom though, that's just asking for trouble

/mcu/ storys are god tier fap material

and also god tier ERP material but can never find anyone up for them ;_;

her Instagram instagram.com/p/BKuXxcHAe1J/
which is filled with gold

>some personality and charm

Fuck ;_;

Rich women generally really like pretty faces.

Older women who aren't rich/hot af just like young+not fat+easy/fun to be around.

>She has been campaigning her ass off to get the vote out for Hillary but she has no intention of voting on Tuesday. Sources tell NAUGHTY GOSSIP that this superstar singer has no idea that election day is Tuesday and has ZERO item how or where she needs to go to vote. She seems to think that celebrities have a special place to vote, like at The Soho House. She has literally no idea that she will need to go to her assigned location and stand in LINE like the rest of us. It is not that she is a bad person, she is just used to having her people DO EVERYTHING for her. Why would she think VOTING would be any different? GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!!! HELP! Katy Perry
Kek, get fucked
>there are people who think celebrities' opinions are somehow greater than the average Joe's