Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

For the next few hours I'll be telling fortunes, just ask for one and you will receive.

If my assistant joins us, we'll have two kinds of fortunes - Nordic runes and Celtic Ogham. They're very similar styles, it's just a case of preference. Please ask for the type of reading you want, as overlapping readings tend to be a bad idea.

Finally, please try to avoid asking yes or no questions if at all possible. You're much more likely to get an accurate reading if you ask how something will go than if you ask "will this work?"

We'll also be around for a general chat and advice if you'd like it.

Attached: s - 2678435 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair blush chibi closed_eyes commentary_request fang fluffy fu (1032x1032, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nordic would be tight and whatwill I be like in ten years?

I am about to get a job working for my local baseball team as their IT guy. To do this I have to leave college. How will this turn out for me? They will start me out at a $50k salary.

Either one will be good, what will my life be like in 3/5 years?

Both please.

Good evening again, Anons.

Pertho reversed. This represents melancholy, user. It's likely you'll be rather bored of things and you'll need to spice things up.

Attached: ______ __ 2girls alternate_costume animal_ears arm_up bag blazer blonde_hair blue_shirt blush brown_ (800x1136, 175K)

Celtic.
How will my social life be in my next place of residence?

Eadha, symbolising a test. It's going to be a difficult time for you. It'll test your ambitions and you'll struggle a lot to begin with. It could very well be worth it though.

nGétal, signifying healing. There'll be a time of healing in your future, where you begin to overcome any difficulties from the past, and cast off any wounds you had sustained.

Duir reversed, suggesting a time of weakness. This could mean that you're going to face a time in which you struggle to interact with people, a time when your confidence fails you. Try to remain strong and fight for a better future

Attached: s - 2694558 - 1girl animal_ears bangs black_hair black_neckwear black_shirt breasts claw_pose commen (1003x1416, 756K)

Nordic. When will the dragonborn return and save us from these damned dragons?

When Skyrim belongs to the Nords again.

Attached: s - 2674488 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair blush_stickers close-up fang fur_collar grey_wolf_(kemono (700x884, 239K)

When the Imperials leave our lands, for Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

Attached: _o 1girl animal_ears blush_stickers character_doll commentary extra_ears eyebrows_visible_through_ha (991x1400, 657K)

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

Hello, can I get a Celtic reading?

I want to play an instrument. I've tried Guitar, Piano, and Harmonica, but I've given up on all of them! I just can't stay dedicated and my shortcomings leave me demotivated. How can I push through the tough beginnings to harvest the satisfaction of being able to perform and play music? Or, am I simply not meant to be playing an instrument?

Attached: 5f6cdeadfb96c92166a5dde2be1016ef.png (900x1390, 1.21M)

Gort, suggesting tenacity, survival instinct and breaking barriers. Honestly the Ogham tell me what I expected to get, which is that you've just got to keep at it. You have to find something that gives you the determination to move forward and break past the initial difficulty.

On a personal level, I can understand your difficulty here. I spent years struggling with not being good at things, whenever I struggled I thought it just wasn't worth me doing. Eventually I had to try to learn that gradual improvement and just learning to enjoy yourself is a big part of it. It can also help if you have someone you trust who can give you opinions on your progress.

Attached: s - 2677781 - 1girl animal_ears aqua_eyes black_hair blush breast_pocket breasts buttons crossed_leg (900x900, 120K)

could I have a celtic reading?

There's a girl in my dept at school who seems really nice, she in the performance aspect of things. I'm on the recording/production end of things, I'd love to ask her out but I'm also iffy cause there's a chance we'll need to have a professional relationship post school. Also one musician I was working with had mentioned that there was drama with one of her friends being weird and possessive over him after they only dated for a week and then broke up. Is that a sign?

Luis reversed, representing vulnerability and danger. There'll be no good to come from this, your path could seriously harm you in the future.

Attached: s - 2676366 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair black_legwear blue_eyes book breasts cowboy_shot fur_coll (1280x1360, 799K)

will technology advance so far in my lifetime I can have a qt 2d catgirl gf

No, Japan would collapse due to a rapidly declining birthrate before that happens.

Attached: s - 2628090 - 1girl animal_ears black_shirt copyright_name fang fang_out fur_collar gradient_hair gr (577x748, 57K)

cheers

Either suit.
Will It be either Aya or Joanna?

WHY MUST LIFE BE SO CRUEL

how should i act with a suicidal friend

Celtic or Nordic whoever is most comfortable with the subject

I don't even know how to answer that with a fortune.

Because 3d > 2d because you can actually have something meaningful with 3d.

Attached: s - 2728843 - 1girl animal_ears blue_eyes blue_hair blush breasts coat crossed_arms fujisawa_kamiya (664x1214, 110K)

This isn't something I think either of us would be happy telling a fortune for, instead I'll handle it as a question.

Dealing with someone suicidal is difficult. There's no doubts there, there's a whole minefield you have to navigate. But all you can really do is listen to them, keep things as normal as possible and be there for them. Encourage them to do positive things in a way that doesn't seem like pushing them, and just generally be good to them.

Attached: s - 2718583 - ;) 1girl animal_ears ayagi_daifuku blue_eyes blush breasts cleavage coat fang fang_out (631x900, 88K)

I shall be taking over general readings for now, Aanons. So if you'd like a Celtic reading, please let the wolf know.

Attached: 1girl animal_ears black_gloves blazer blonde_hair eyebrows_visible_through_hair ezo_red_fox_(kemono_ (639x850, 273K)

Coulda told me ya were tagging in!

Attached: s - 2669514 - 1girl animal_ears bangs black_hair black_jacket closed_mouth commentary disco_brando f (1317x1140, 572K)

My girlfriend broke up with me this week because she lost her feelings. I still love her and it is difficult to move on. What does my future look like with this person?

It was like, but nothing change. the same thing everyday.

So I tried to be aggressive on the subject and now she hate me

Nordic. How will my love life turn out, fortune-user?

You can't be aggressive on a subject like that. What are you gonna do, yell at them to stop being suicidal? There are a lot of things there that only therapy can fix, and you can't force them to open themselves up to that. All you can do as a friend is be there for them.

Attached: s - 2661869 - 1girl animal_ears bangs black_hair blue_border blue_eyes blurry blurry_background boke (1422x1913, 1.82M)

Celtic; Will I make it to South Korea this year?

Did I not just?

Laguz reversed. This represents blockages and perils. It's going to be tough, user. And likely, not a path you should go down.

Raido upright. This represents a journey of sorts. So it's possible that you'll find your other in a far off land.

Attached: 1girl black_gloves blazer blonde_hair blush bow bowtie brown_hair closed_mouth directional_arrow eye (1600x1400, 758K)

Úr reversed, which can represent problems and setbacks. So chances are, you're going to have to look at delaying your plans until next year.

I mean I guess

Attached: s - 2730335 - 1girl alternate_costume animal_ears black_hair blue_eyes blush breasts fang_out fur_co (800x1000, 407K)

Nordic

Hello again Foxy, last time I received your reading I happened to be following said path already and look forward to keeping it that way. But that was for a familial change and I'd like to focus on my self change this time.

In response to the previous problem I have decided to change some personal habits as well. I worry I lack sufficient dedication to achieve what I want in it's entirety.

If I can attain this full potential faithfully how will I be affected?

y'all niggas gay

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

Attached: tumblr booty pink.jpg (1280x853, 300K)

Have about two and a half months to get out of my house and find a new living situation. Not enough income to live around here, might be forced to move to a place with a better cost of living but it still isn't a great option for me. Could possibly stick around if I can land a better job, but depression and other such factors kinda ground me in place. Literally living a work/eat/rest life of stagnancy and tiredness.

Idk which question is feasibly answerable, but... what does the future hold? What's the next step? Is there a way out without needing to an hero?

Attached: 1515660745874.jpg (320x290, 15K)

Celtic please.
I am I. A project that is slowly progressing and it seems that my partners,want me there as a worker and not a collaborator. Through this things are still moving forward. Should I remain a part of this or continue developing on my own?

Attached: 14891120.jpg (257x253, 14K)

Eihwaz. This is the cycle of life and death. I can take this to mean that you need to let parts of the old you go, and proceed to give life to new parts of you. Kill off the old habits, and replace them with positive ones.

Othila upright. This represents sense of home. I can take this to mean that where ever you decide in, you'll be happier with it. So if you move to a cheaper place, life becomes easier, you can look to do more activities with the lower cost of living. On the flip side, many jobs that pay higher keep you on your toes, and stagnancy doesn't really happen in them.

Attached: 1girl animal_ears black_gloves blonde_hair bow bowtie breasts ezo_red_fox_(kemono_friends) fur_trim (956x1083, 481K)

Idho reversed, symbolising an end to things and accepting that end. If a partnership has you becoming someone else's underling then it isn't a partnership. So you have to decide whether you'd be willing to work for someone like that instead of being their partner, or if you want to break out on your own.

Attached: s - 2709929 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair blue_eyes breasts crossed_arms fur_collar gloves grey_wol (2000x2073, 1.71M)

Celtic.
When will the log posters move away from Sup Forums?

I don't know that the fortunes can answer that. All I can say is that it'll stop when they get bored and find something else.

Attached: s - 2702313 - 1girl animal_ears bag black_hair black_legwear blue_eyes blush breasts fur_collar grey (528x693, 472K)

will I get a son or a daughter?

Attached: 512354213354.png (720x705, 838K)

How did you guys learn how to tell fortunes and when did you start?

Two fortunes of either please.
First, dealing with a change of situation and on the fence about moving although moving and not seem to be equal opportunities. To be more clear how is the prospect of moving vs not.

Second, I always remember an old lover of mine but am never sure if I should attempt talking to them as that they seem to have moved on by now. How would that end up talking with them?

Attached: 20180223_121422.jpg (1575x2268, 1.01M)

either one
will the touhou poster come around?

Nordic. In the next 6 months will I be able to give a fuck about anything, and get enough motivation to do the things that I want to do?

I got a very important doctors appointment coming up soon what do the cards say? Also hi again and how are you?

I've met this chick from overseas, however moving out for now would be quite a hassle. Is there a way she'd wait for me until I get my degree?

I mean, how would the whole relationship go?

Cool to see you to here again. Do you guys do this everyday? Also are you to in close contact with each other irl or did you both meet online

My boyfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago, he'd lost his feelings for me over something, he said "I thought it was part of your personality so you couldn't change that". I don't know nor do I wish to know what it is, but anyway we go to the same school and classes so we meet everyday, he still loves me a lot as a friend, he cares for me very much so we hang out daily. Recently I think he's been more "flirty" towards me, I don't know if I'm getting my hopes up thinking he might want me back and that I have changed, but how will this end? Will I get him back or am I just imagining things?

Also I apologize if something is unclear, my phone's pretty bad so I can't go back to rewrite something, and english isn't my first language.

I'm in love with my best female friend. Is she ever going to reciprocate my feelings?

She is aware tho...

they're a couple, and they've apparently given up on their own thread.

No they said they’d do it for a few hours

They went out for dinner ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yeah, and the last post from them was over an hour ago.

they live in different countries.

How will my sex life be in the next months?

Thats not stopping them