dkysy.bandcamp.com/album/neovirtua
melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/i-pass-into-the-stars
birthdeathrec.bandcamp.com/album/nothing-else-fills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Projekto Sendecida
> first wave post rock, psychedelia, instrumental, improv, western

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-3

After laying low for a few months, we have just now released a new album of improvisations in the rehearsal: Zapadas (vol. 3). 100% spontaneous jams collected in a period of over a year, between 2016 and 2017. Enjoy.

cuck.bandcamp.com

planes.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient
>samples
>experimental

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>Dream pop, power pop, alternative
Live album coming this Christmas! Come watch us play live on December 21st at The Piston in Toronto, Canada! We'll be playing at around 11pm as the headliners!
love the drumming on in this, feels very wild west but with some dreamy add ons. Will listen to the rest later on
ease on the autotune m8
really nice instrumentals especially the piano

>rock
>post punk
>rockabilly

kriazombis.bandcamp.com/album/eternautas-2

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa

>Chillout
>Plunderphonics

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc

calebchase.bandcamp.com/

>bedroom folk, noise pop

noair.bandcamp.com
>alt rock

banksdanielsandhenryjones.bandcamp.com/releases
>free jazz

jackrat.bandcamp.com/

>synth punk, industrial, sorta noisey

This is my fav in the thread so far, its so unpredictable. I especially like the parts with the laughing sample and the dance beat

minzar.bandcamp.com
>post rock, neofolk, indie, atmospheric metal

recs>
>76321714

therealezzyland.bandcamp.com/track/idlu-w-raychel

>alt pop

ive sold $350 worth of copies of this song in one month

thank you for the infinite love

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/ritual-chair-christian-lovers-split
>Noise, Powerviolence, Improvisational, Black Metal

check out our new split with Ritual Chair if ya like :)

recs:
Very haunting, love this. Is the piano a sample or you playing?
yessss. Ya'll play fantastic off each other.

wildivy.bandcamp.com
>folk dreamgaze folkgaze freak folk psychedelic psychedelic folk psychedelic pop shoegaze tribal

wtf

loving the tang

27th sample?

bullheaduk.bandcamp.com/releases
>Sludge metal
Debut release out recently
Cassettes available!
Varied tempos and sound, wide range of influences.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU LISTEN TO THESE PROJECTS:

saturngold.bandcamp.com/album/saturn-gold-ep
>rap
>hip hop
>synths
>chill beats

heatdeathdrone.bandcamp.com/album/heat-death-drone

>ambient
>but too much happens for it to really be called ambient
>don't know

It's only like 16 minutes long, though I'm very pleased with how it turned out. If you listen to it, I would appreciate any rating given on RYM.
rateyourmusic.com/artist/heat-death-drone

I made it a while ago, but I haven't posted here for over half a year so why not?
Listening and giving feedback right after posting this.

firstbasetapes.bandcamp.com/album/don-strasburg
>noise rock
>Denver
>post hardcore

neptheprince.bandcamp.com/

Full disclosure: I don't listen to everything front to back before giving feedback. I probably will later if I can see myself coming back to it.

You are obviously talented musicians. But the recording and/or production isn't top notch. Also I can help but feel that you would make something so much better with the ideas presented here had you worked on them longer. Because of all this, I prefer Projekto de Bombas, despite it not having as interesting ideas in my opinion.

I wouldn't use this for sleeping since one passage might be soothing while the next is far from that. The textures are well made here, and interesting ideas are put forward. However I wish you'd split it in to seperate tracks.

The first thing that strikes me is the production of the drums, and not in a good way. Which is a shame, because performance-wise you all appear to really know what you're doing. I look forward to seeing what you put out in the future.

Allright, as opposed to the previous post this immideately strikes me as being well produced. Shame I don't understand what you're saying since you've obviously put a lot of effort into it I guess effort would've gone into the lyrics as well.

Love the flute on the first track. It's catchy as hell. This is something I can see myself coming back to. The only problem here in my opinion is that while the tracks definitively not feel too similar, they're similar in tempo and general feel. Which can be a problem if the album they're on is as long as this is and there's no more different tracks for some breathing room. But overall, great job! Good album cover as well.

Could be a game soundtrack., And I mean that in a good way. It's well-made and relaxing. Maybe you should put the continous mix last for more accesdsibility. Some might not get it at first. I can see myself going back to this.

Continuing feedback in another post.

went on a GAS/plunderphonics binge that involved a Wong Kar-Wai marathon (watching Fallen Angels/Chungking Express for the 8th time) and got inspired for a weekend so this happened.

>ambient, plunderphonics

motherfigure.bandcamp.com/album/if-it-could-rain-forever

Sound interesting. But if you manage to get better production and focusing on one release for a longer period of time instead of churing out releases left and right, it would be way better imo.

I never liked bedroom folk. And this doesn't change my mind. It feels hastily thrown together.

Ahh, This however is well made and I can tell time has gone into making it. I like your voice, for example 0:42 into the first track. Those small quirks really get to me. I can really see myself coming back to this - well done!

Never liked free Jazz. Never liked improvised music. And this doesn't change my mind. Nice artwork though. And I can tell you're good musicians.

This isn't up my alley at all. So there's no surprise in me finding it appalling.

You completely misuse compression and limiters imo. I find it hard to listen to.

Eh. Well produced. Nothing horrible. A bit stale though.

To be fair I already new reading the genre tags that I wasn't going to like this at all. Each to his own.

Continuing feedback later

psychicdiet.bandcamp.com/releases
>experimental
track 4 may be most accessible

>The first thing that strikes me is the production of the drums
yeah we had zero time to mix it since my bandmate who had all the project files did it on mac and i dont have a macbook so i couldnt take time to mix myself or else i wouldve
Id suggest maybe listening to Driven off our EP cause that one is not as chaotic and might be a bit more pleasing. Thanks for the listen!
Your opening track on the EP is super spoopy in a good way, i love the synth you used! Its definitely a lot more listenable than a lot of electronica posted here, has a very approachable drone like feel to it as well. Feels kinda like a soundtrack to a modern film noir. Followed and cant wait to hear more!

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/0-3-5-6-9-ep

>no-fi
>metal
>tape loops

recs:

orphicwren.bandcamp.com/
>ambient

altarfrontal.bandcamp.com/
>noise/house

wartrauma.bandcamp.com/track/utter-ruin
>power violence

recs

Holy shit this is fucking great. Reminds me a lot of Avey Tare and Fleet Foxes. Would love to work with you guys or play a show one day!

>dkysy.bandcamp.com/album/neovirtua
>vaporwave

My latest and honestly my favorite project I've ever worked on so far.

So far, I really like the ambience from "Callas Went Away". The echoy voice and synth gives off an eerie yet welcoming vibe. "Mea Culpa" is also pretty good as well. Also the album art looks unironically good.

recc
great atmosphere really

melonsoda.bandcamp.com/album/the-flight-of-puggy-jackson
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Emo
>Math Rock

truelocust.bandcamp.com

>Electronic, Experimental, Pop

lleuad.bandcamp.com/album/i-pass-into-the-stars

>black metal
>atmospheric
>lofi

>
>So far, I really like the ambience from "Callas Went Away". The echoy voice and synth gives off an eerie yet welcoming vibe. "Mea Culpa" is also pretty good as well. Also the album art looks unironically good.
thanks

birthdeathrec.bandcamp.com/album/nothing-else-fills
>industrial slowcore / psychedelic sludgegaze