Hey Sup Forums How would I pursue a career in Aeronautics and Space engineering and be successful like this beautiful...

Hey Sup Forums How would I pursue a career in Aeronautics and Space engineering and be successful like this beautiful bastard

Attached: 789E882A-38B4-4ED6-89F3-E3F02724F009.png (1155x1200, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/1362258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn math & physics, and study aeronautics or aerospace engineering.

How old are you? If you're under 20 you should study botany or something like that for Mars. If that's too boring study space engineering and build buildings and shit for Mars. Find a better fuel source. Invent hyper jump

I don't think he is beautiful

He physically looks like a fraud and a liar

suck him off

Learn how to get gibs that will pay for your business

He's a faggot with a hair transplant

Attached: 1521252170741.webm (768x432, 1.96M)

OP here currently In my last year of high school. I’m 18 and have very little knowledge.But space exploration as always interested and fascinated me ever since I was very little

This man fucked Amber Heard

Perfect age for space travel. You could become a pilot and study some science and maybe become a NASA astronaut when you're 38. But private companies is where it's at. Just come up with a crazy idea that seems almost impossible but almost doable and Boeing or Space X or Amazon will hire you.

As far as I can tell it's Mars shelter that will be your best bet. Either building/designing a space ship to carry people or building homes on Mars. If you can build/design some sort of A/C system that filters out Mars dust from breathable air you'll become rich beyond your wildest dreams

the fact that you're asking Sup Forums should tell you that you will never be successful

Thank you very much user

Honest advice from a Mechanical Engineer. Take Electrical Engineering, minor in Aerospace if you really want to. Every Aerospace company already has hundreds of aerospace engineers trying to get the same job, but the need for electrical engineers is much higher.

>
>Perfect age for space travel. You could become a pilot and study some science and maybe become a NASA astronaut when you're 38. But private companies is where it's at. Just come up with a crazy idea that seems almost impossible but almost doable and Boeing or Space X or Amazon will hire you.
>As far as I can tell it's Mars shelter that will be your best bet. Either building/designing a space ship to carry people or building homes on Mars. If you can build/design some sort of A/C system that filters out Mars dust from breathable air you'll become rich beyond your wildest dreams

Attached: 1509283658934.png (550x543, 18K)

Oh and nice trips

>go be a retarded nigglet that enjoy space and whorship elon musk you ll have fun

Don't study aeronautics, it's a waste of time and money, and not nearly as rewarding as engineering.

he's only successful because he failed so many times and put in the hard work, doing 100 hour weeks, most of you cucks complain about 40, if you're not willing to put in 100 hours a week to be successful don't bother going into a difficult career

vimeo.com/1362258

Major in computers. That’s where the future is at. Computers.

These guys are too edgy. Nobody asked them to the Sadie Hawkins so now they hate on everything that's good