We're still here guys... we're still he... ;(

We're still here guys... we're still he... ;(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc
youtube.com/watch?v=_AOuz-anhhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still the majority too

Bill is based and if you watched his show you'd probably agree w/ a lot of what he says. PC stuff, Anti-Islam, dems needing balls. It's an epic circle jerk to feel included here, I know, but it's ok to step outside your hugbox sometimes ;)

Stay mad you bitter beta bitch boy :)

guess not

So what? Democrats are weak as fuck. They are even weaker than women.

I got about the equivalent of 3200 USD for betting on Trump in the elections.

Gee thanks trump

why would I be mad? just stating facts :) facts that trigger you :)

trump got less votes than mccain and romeny, even republicans know the score :)

>Bill is based

Yes, I look at this face and all I can think is "This is the man I want to run my country"

>They are even weaker than women.
THIS

n-no!
cuck!
libcuck!
cuck!
blacked.com!
cuck!!!!!!!!!!!! KEKS EVERYWHERE DEFINITELY NOT ME YOU'RE THE ONE SUBBED TO BLACEKD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INFOWARS!!!!

>I can greentext you guys

this. I am so glad he spoke up and continues to speak up on about the PC thing. Based Bill

Not in the Senate, House, or White House

:^)

>the government had nothing to hide about 9/11

I watched this exact episode and you're wrong.

As Trump points out, the electoral college is a disaster. Good news is there'll be no excuse for failing to achieve any of his promises :)

how's that wall-er fence coming along?

I lost all respect for Bill when he went full shill for Hillary.

better than not a single thing in between the two countries.

I love the fact that he's actually anti-PC and openly critical of Islam. One of the better voices on the left desu

Oh this is now the liberal argument? Trump won, stay salty.

Yeah I agree, but he's a faggot about everything else and is a fag enabler

that cap looks ridiculously small for his head.

couldn't they even afford a proper sized one, or is his head extraordinarily big?

>is a fag enabler
what does that even mean?

Were you playing on your phone and not paying attention? He literally did call them out.

Nice bait m8

So the discourse of the alt-right is the equivalent of the westboro baptist church

Why am I not surprised

I can agree with him about free speech and Islam, but the guy is a colossal dickhead to everyone invluding his guests. He's a giant snob and everything I hear about him from celebrities is enough to let me know that people really don't like him.

It is a disaster. However I don't see anyone advocating for a system that gives small states power and importance in an election (we live in a republic).

But in true liberal fashion, you children throw temper tantrums, bitch, and riot in the streets because you didn't get your way.

>he literally called them out
Oh the ironing of this statement.

>YOU LITERALLY DID BILL YOU LITERALLY DID

Lol what a cuck. The best part of him fucking you over is you're going to bend over and keep asking for more.

There's plenty of fence already. Are you sad because the orange man you elected lied to you?

>a fag enabler

I almost feel like responding "It's 2016, user"

Trump please turn the US into a Military Junta like dear Mac Arthur had envisioned

We already have fences.

The libshits are already buttblasted. The next 4 years are going to be great.

He was totally based when he gave 1 million dollars to Obama's Super PAC after he used to rail against them in the past.

>omg he's so based he puts the drumpfters in there place and also has the balls to admit he was wrong after the election
oh wait, no he still thinks whites are going to cuck themselves because he calls them racist

maher was alright, the rest of the guests beside the redneck liberal are cunts
especially the woman

i used to watch Bill regularly, even with every single episode this year being NOTHING but "trump this Trump that." i swear Bill would say Trump 60 times an episode, and Hillary 2-3 times.

He isnt shy of saying he is biased, but my god ALL the problems in the USA are republics fault to him. He almost never has a competent repub guest thats willing to take a stand (i guess because itd be 1v5). i can think of only 2, Trumps female campaign manager and that anti Israel guy.

But what really made me lose a lot respect for Bill is on the episode where he was covering the DNC, i think the one with Weiner on, in the monologue Bill said about the first Hillary email leak "who cares if Hillary cheated to win the nomination, she was going to win anyway." My god i dont have words for how i felt when i heard that.

Dude, even your god emperor has no problems with gays.

a lot of shitposters are just that - shit posters
they don't actually know shit about politics or policies of the people they are cheering for

i don't think he gonna go insane and wreck everything, but the people that he chose in his cabinet might. like seriously, sarah palin in this day and age? what the fuck

you're worse than Sup Forums

I like Maher because he calls out Islam at every opportunity.

>based
>zionist shill whos only argument is "well islam is worse"

literally whole table was fucking silence when he calling out islam and how the dems didnt have any balls for calling them out
probably the only one who agree with him was the redneck liberal guy

>why would I be mad?
because trump won, cuck

>Thinking liberals have a chance after ten million illegal immigrants get thrown out and elections are all moved to E-verify.

LOL no.

He filled his entire cabinet with insiders and neocons, already removed the Muslim ban from his website and plans for a fence have already got out, not a wall. Sounds like a win alright....for libs white boi.

>zionist
fuck off, he hates all religions including Judaism.

>trump cucks the alt-right

I voted for Trump and I regret it. :(

He is a racist bigot.

bill maher shilled pretty hard for israel though
i guess you can argue that he did it because he hate muslims more and want the us to have some holding in middle east, but you can't deny he did shill for israel

Did they become the majority yet or are they just the plurality still? The plurality of the lowest voter turnout in years.

The GOP victory was a plurality, not that anyone on Sup Forums knows the difference.

>don't even put the hat properly because it would mess with his faggot hair

the cucks are out in full force

move to sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=HD2N0WRMsKc

>move to sweden

Get with the times son the new champ is Germany.

>trying this hard
You forgot your meme arrows, cuck.

the way things are now, yeah. And I agree with him, I'd be an ally with Isreal now. But fuck the Zionists who created this problem in the first place with taking over the area and creating the west bank and all the other shit problems there.

I never heard Bill's opinion on the creation of the Isreal state

embarrasing.

And one of, if not the strongest countries in the world.

>dems needing balls
>WAHHH VOTE FOR QUEEN HILLARY YOU SEXIST MILLENNIALS!!

The wall is already there
youtube.com/watch?v=_AOuz-anhhk

I loved that guy.

"Do you want to be right or do you want to fucking WIN?"

Whether you think Dems are right or not, the fact that they think they are and therefore are naturally going to get people to side with them no matter how they treat them, is why they lost. As Bill himself said, if your life sucks, it just sucks, it doesn't matter to you that you have "privilege".

Thank-you for Home Box Officing the Record

$0.02 worth of HBO vouchers have been awarded to your account