If I had a gun I would shoot up my entire school now, I hate every single one of them...

If I had a gun I would shoot up my entire school now, I hate every single one of them, and seeing they die like flies is the only thing that can save me from this pit of sadness and hatred. I've never wished to be born

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xDoBoBx_Dfg
soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-woodworm
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkXC5m8ueA
youtu.be/GF8aaTu2kg0
youtube.com/watch?v=mNUJs3GUlUQ
youtu.be/BqE0W8xAy7I
youtube.com/watch?v=Les39aIKbzE
youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OHumA4l8qmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soyboy Funk

are you sad just cause lilpeep died?

kys

Do it pussy

checked.

why would you hurt other people for your own self hatred? do you think it's cool to take others out with you? what a stupid idea to have in your head. Those people all had childhoods and lives and memories. You'd just be stopping all that. It doesn't matter that you think they're shallow, in fact, they all probably function better than you. Also Global rule 1 bye fag.

youtu.be/xDoBoBx_Dfg
Ghost yourself

They're nothing but NPCs and OP would do a service to the world by taking them out

Do it pussy

This! - soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-woodworm

literally just noise pop morrissey
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkXC5m8ueA

youtu.be/GF8aaTu2kg0

>They're nothing but NPCs
cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=mNUJs3GUlUQ

>Sup Forums thinks their lives matter

SJW's man, amirite

good luck with that, you're probably on a list now

Global rule 2 faggot

Double checked

just off yourself quietly you piece of worthless shit. Lmao faggots like you know this is the only way you can get some meager attention in all your miserable life. Your carcass will be more useful than you ever were cause at least that can be used as maggot food

>it is no measure of good health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society

youtu.be/BqE0W8xAy7I

Sorry but you have to listen to the entire thing for it to make sense

youtube.com/watch?v=Les39aIKbzE

>just off yourself quietly you piece of worthless shit
Do not go gentle into that good night, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q

cry it out user

Damn..

I sincerely hope you wouldn't actually do this. Sup Forums is on its last legs as it is.

As for the question. have this.
youtube.com/watch?v=OHumA4l8qmQ

is that a lil poop quote?

god trips confirm they must pay for their sacrilege

jesus christ. Imagine being killed by one of these faggots. Like imagine having your existence ended because of these edgy pussies. This world is fucking scary